- - - - -

Battlefield 3 - Armored Kill out now

• Please log in to reply
440 replies to this topic

#361 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 04 December 2011 - 05:52 AM

On Noshahr, what a shocker.

Yeah, that map is imba as Fuck to begin with but as defender you can just rack up the kills all day long. I feel like I'm base raping by shooting the choppers before they even take off on the carrier, but it's so tempting lol. Only smart support with mortars or somebody in the duck give me trouble. Pretty silly TBH.

#362 SEH

SEH

Paul's sister is an alien

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2011 - 06:41 AM

Played for a bit today, seems like everyone has the USAS-12 shotgun now. That shit is so fucking lame. It basically shoots grenades, and you can snipe with it.

Lm9Ooqv.jpg

#363 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 06 December 2011 - 07:09 PM

Played for a bit today, seems like everyone has the USAS-12 shotgun now. That shit is so fucking lame. It basically shoots grenades, and you can snipe with it.

It's already being addressed because the direct hits aren't supposed to be a one-shot. I'm just glad people can't noob with the M416 anymore; that gun was way too easy to get kills with. If my SCAR had the low recoil that thing had, then it would have been a monster.

On a side note, it seems the AA vs Inf buff was unintentional due to a Jet vs Inf change. Guess they use the same rounds heh. At any rate, farming with AA was starting to get old anyway. I was just pushing for 42 so I could get the spec ops camo and now they're going to nerf that some too. Sigh, just can't win.

#364 metaly

metaly

In the world, only this island is.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2011 - 09:08 PM

Here's a list of all the B2K assignments and what weapons they unlock:
Spoiler

Making me play Squad Deathmatch to get my L85 = :bomb:

#365 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 07 December 2011 - 09:19 PM

OK, some of these are retarded. Forcing you to do things you normally wouldn't or don't naturally happen within five matches is going too far. 50 AT rocket kills? I barely have that with all my rockets combined. So what, DICE, am I supposed to sit near a supply guy and just spam fire rockets to get kills? That's fucking stupid.

And why the hell would I purposefully try to blow up a tank with a torch when more than likely I'll die trying or some asshole going for the 50 AT rockets will blow it up first. Looks like I'll be boosting just like everyone else to get these.

#366 steveinneed

steveinneed

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2011 - 09:41 PM

After not getting into the early access today for SWTOR I thought "hmmm, it's not so bad, Back to Karkand releases today for BF3, i'll play that!". Nope. Origin has been down all day for me and many others.
Posted Image

#367 hotelblvd

hotelblvd

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2011 - 09:47 PM

After not getting into the early access today for SWTOR I thought "hmmm, it's not so bad, Back to Karkand releases today for BF3, i'll play that!". Nope. Origin has been down all day for me and many others.

Yup, it's been down for me too. Shame. I guess that means back to Skyrim!

#368 kainzero

kainzero

scv good to go sir

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 December 2011 - 09:56 PM

OK, some of these are retarded. Forcing you to do things you normally wouldn't or don't naturally happen within five matches is going too far.

i don't think you have to do them within 5 matches...
it says you just have to win 5 matches.
Every day's great at your Junes!

#369 SEH

SEH

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2011 - 11:24 PM

B2K maps are all amazing, but Fuck do I hate playing this game when I have no friends online. I was just trying to do the first engineer assignment (10 repairs/one blow-torch kill), and it seriously had to be the hardest I've ever had to work to repair someones vehicle. I cant count how many times a tank was at 20% and the dumbfuck driver would just haul ass away from me while I was repairing it, only for him to get blown up immediately.

People need to either learn how to use teamwork or go back to being Rambo in COD.

Lm9Ooqv.jpg

#370 metaly

metaly

In the world, only this island is.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2011 - 07:29 AM

I hate squad deathmatch so much.

#371 SEH

SEH

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2011 - 07:25 AM

Spawn, die, spawn, die, spawn, die, spawn, die, spawn, die...

FIX THE FUCKING HORRENDOUS SPAWNS!

Lm9Ooqv.jpg

#372 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 20 December 2011 - 03:42 AM

People need to either learn how to use teamwork or go back to being Rambo in COD.

I feel you mate, there are some dumbfuck tank commanders out there. Most just jack my tank after I hop out to repair. They pull that shit and I let them die, and they always do.

Finally started messing with attack helis and they're a lot of fun. Jets still take the cake for being OP when there's a good pilot though. I still want an eject button for when an idiot gets in the gunner seat over a clan member. Would be funny as hell seeing them get tossed out behind enemy lines lol.

#373 kainzero

kainzero

scv good to go sir

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2011 - 06:22 PM

man i wish i had a good clan or something to play with. this game seems easy if you have all the right people who know what to do. =(

instead i'll just try to fly the jet and die repeatedly because i don't have flares and i can't fly well anyway.
Every day's great at your Junes!

#374 paulcalypse

paulcalypse

Posted 27 December 2011 - 01:10 AM

I just made a Cheap Ass Gamer platoon for PC. I don't think there was one before...so check it out.

http://battlelog.bat...55391473487710/

TyranitarJr.png

#375 paulcalypse

paulcalypse

Posted 27 December 2011 - 01:55 AM

Oh dang I didn't realize there was one listed as Cheapassgamer

I guess if you want to join mine too, that's cool. I made a wicked emblem.

TyranitarJr.png

#376 MadvillainMx

MadvillainMx

Posted 29 December 2011 - 04:04 AM

I applied to both CAG platoons.

Origin ID: RuggedNevaSmoove

#377 JBaz

JBaz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2011 - 03:28 AM

Yeah, they really need to fix the spawn points on flags. Annoying to spawn in front of the barrel of a tank or a rifle, when the other side of the point is completely clear.
Posted Image

#378 FakeKisser

FakeKisser

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2012 - 06:23 PM

Is anyone still playing Bad Company 2 or Vietnam? I own BF3 and really like it, but I still think there is fun to be had in BC2, and I never bought Vietnam and wondered if it was worth picking up for $7.49 right now.

Thanks!

P.S. Add me on Origin/BF3 as: FKSSR
Or Steam as: FakeKisser

#379 nfs3freak

nfs3freak

Posted 01 January 2012 - 09:15 PM

If any of you ever see me on, you're more than welcome to jump into the server I'm playing, or if I see you guys on, I'll hop into your server with ya.

http://battlelog.bat...user/d367ruc70/

People have started jumping ship or taking a break so I don't play AS much but shoot an add and we'll cap some flags.

PSN/Battlelog: d367ruc70 or JaykTheDog
Steam/Raptr/Origin: D367ruc70

Twitter: @d367ruc70

#380 usfjonathan

usfjonathan

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2012 - 03:13 PM

Finally bought on PC after finding a Limited Edition on the cheap. Anyone here still playing? Applied to both platoons. FYI, I'm terrible, but I have a blast playing.

#381 paulcalypse

paulcalypse

Posted 14 January 2012 - 06:31 PM

Finally bought on PC after finding a Limited Edition on the cheap. Anyone here still playing? Applied to both platoons. FYI, I'm terrible, but I have a blast playing.

I play almost every day. Looks like you applied to the platoon I created, and I added you.

TyranitarJr.png

#382 Guidrage

Guidrage

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2012 - 08:03 PM

Applied, same name.

#383 paulcalypse

paulcalypse

Posted 15 June 2012 - 01:37 PM

Applied, same name.

Awesome, added you right away.

TyranitarJr.png

#384 yester

yester

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 June 2012 - 11:26 PM

Just a general question. How is the game on the PC? I have seen that EA sells it right now for 50% off (ingame add) but its not 50% off in the store. (?)
anyway, i am thinking off getting it but just don't know if its worth it.
I liked BC2 a lot and played BF2 a lot.
On the Xbox the beta was not really playable and so i skipped it.

#385 paulcalypse

paulcalypse

Posted 17 June 2012 - 05:31 PM

Just a general question. How is the game on the PC? I have seen that EA sells it right now for 50% off (ingame add) but its not 50% off in the store. (?)
anyway, i am thinking off getting it but just don't know if its worth it.
I liked BC2 a lot and played BF2 a lot.
On the Xbox the beta was not really playable and so i skipped it.

It's fantastic, but some people complain about bugs. I'd say it gets better as DICE releases more patches.

I'd say you should get the game on sale and then purchase premium later down the road once you get bored of the maps.

TyranitarJr.png

#386 yester

yester

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2012 - 06:17 PM

Sounds good. I think i will get it then although i may get it over Amazon. Have a giftcard for that.
At least the price seemed to be the same.

I tried Arma last time but it was so realistic that it wasn't that much fun to play.
Thats what i likes about BC2. It was fun to play and i hope the same with BF3. The only thing i disliked was the loss of the commander like in BF2.

#387 combatFlexo

combatFlexo

Who are those guys?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 12:27 PM

Wow...this thread exists. I'm going to apply for the platoon. CombatFlexo.

This game is a whole new game on the PC, I was an avid PS3 player and now my PS3 collects dust. I purchased premium and I'm really enjoying the close encounter maps.

#388 paulcalypse

paulcalypse

Posted 18 June 2012 - 10:47 PM

Wow...this thread exists. I'm going to apply for the platoon. CombatFlexo.

This game is a whole new game on the PC, I was an avid PS3 player and now my PS3 collects dust. I purchased premium and I'm really enjoying the close encounter maps.

Just accepted you!

TyranitarJr.png

#389 dejeckt

dejeckt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 June 2012 - 02:03 AM

I use to be an avid ps3 player too (check sigs). I haven't played PC fps for awhile (when did CS source got released?); man do I suck. I can't seem to aim, kinda wish my mouse had a bit more weight.

Need to get better at bf3, also what are those box cutter knife thing? I thought you couldn't insta-kill with a knife from the front (well at least it was really difficult to do on the ps3).

#390 dejeckt

dejeckt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2012 - 12:16 AM

So the co-op is pretty much dead? Would've like to gain some unlocks legitimately, but I guess I have to pay $6.00 to get them.