GoGamer KnockOut Madness

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
I know know if these images aren't just showing for me, but the sale will be located here (eventually):
http://www.gogamer.com/48-Hour-Madness_stcVVcatId544567VVviewcat.htm

Mad_Mail_061009_700px_01.jpg
Mad_Mail_061009_700px_02.jpg
Mad_Mail_061009_700px_03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, Cheapy. The images are showing for me just took a while to load.

EDIT: The first 11 images are a no show.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yah, took awhile here too, had to reload a couple times.

What about that Protoype price?! I think I have to bite on this one.

Nothing I want there, but I totally support GoGamer Madness deals now. My Age of Conan Collector's Edition for $9 has blown me away - and I haven't even activated my account. One of the sharpest looking CEs I've purchased in a while.

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']Could someone make a list of the sales? I'm only getting 4 pictures minus the new releases at the bottom.[/QUOTE]

:pc: Prototype $34.90
:ps3: Fuel $54.90
:wii: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10 Motion+ bundle $55.90
:pc: Crysis: Maximum Edition $33.90
:pc: The Sims 3 $39.90
:ps3: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10 $49.90
:360: Prototype $48.90
:360: Red Faction: Guerrilla $45.90
:360: Left 4 Dead: Game of the Year $46.90
:360: Live 12 Month Gold Card $39.90
:360: Fight Night Round 4 $53.90
:ps3: Fight Night Round 4 $53.90
:ps3: Guitar Hero: Smash Hits $48.90
:ds: Luminous Arc with Music CD and Luminous Art Book $19.90
:pc: Saitek Pro Flight Instrument Panel (PZ46) $119.90
:pc: Razer Arctosa Gaming Keyboard - Black Edition $32.90
:pc: Command & Conquer Red Alert 2 (Sleeve) $1.90
:pc: Everquest II: Rise of Kunark $7.90
:pc: Leisure Suit Larry: Box Office Bust $9.90
:pc: CSI 3 Dimensions of Murder $4.90
:pc: Blazing Angels 2: Secret Missions (Import) $4.90
:pc: Cabela's Big Game Hunter 5 $4.90
:pc: Naval Combat Pack $12.90
:pc: Pirates of the Burning Sea $4.90
:pc: Gothic 3: Forsaken Gods $4.90
:pc: RPG: Game Pack $4.90
:pc: Razer Carcharias Gaming Headset $59.90
:pc: Microsoft Mobility Pack (4PL-00001) $34.90

(Now that the pictures are loading, the below items do not appear to be part of the sale, but they are listed on the page)
:ps3: FragFX v.2 Controller $79.90
:pc: Rise of Flight: The First Great Air War *Free Shipping* $39.90
:pc: Street Fighter IV $37.90
:ps3: Little Big Planet (I) $24.90
:pc: Battlestations Pacific w/ FREE Battlestations Midway $44.90
:pc: Pulsewave/Pulsar SX Gaming Headphones TM-PSX100A $49.90
:pc: TrackIR 5 View by Naturalpoint w/ FREE rFactor and BOB II $149.90

I hope I didn't miss any, the pictures aren't loading for me either. A few of the links on the page led to more than one item (one led to multiple versions of Batman: Arkham Asylum, one to multiple versions of Ghostbusters, one led to a list of different accessories, and one led to refurb systems), so I left those out.

Edit: Of course, as soon as I get through all that, the pictures start loading.

[quote name='Escargoexpress']What was the consensus on the refurbished PS3 and 360?
Is the PS3 backwards compatible, and is the 60GB less prone to RRoD?[/QUOTE]

I have yet to hear that it was permanently fixed yet.. someone correct me if I'm wrong.

[quote name='Escargoexpress']What was the consensus on the refurbished PS3 and 360?

Has anybody figured this out yet?

I believe the only BC version of the PS3 was the first 60GB console, but not certain on that.

Is that a decent price for a PS3? Now that God of War 3 is on its way I have to start pricing them…

I'm tempted by Pirates of the Burning Sea, but isn't that one I'd have to play online??? I'm looking for another pirates game as good as Sid Meyer's Pirates

[quote name='geosooner']Yah, took awhile here too, had to reload a couple times.

What about that Protoype price?! I think I have to bite on this one.[/QUOTE]

Didn't see if someone else mentioned it, but Toys R Us is giving you a $20 gift card with the purchase of Prototype. Also--- Best Buy will match it with the ad. That's $60 for a game and $20 for later. Ghostbusters next week has a similar deal.

[quote name='MrNEWZ']Didn't see if someone else mentioned it, but Toys R Us is giving you a $20 gift card with the purchase of Prototype. Also--- Best Buy will match it with the ad. That's $60 for a game and $20 for later. Ghostbusters next week has a similar deal.[/QUOTE]

I just got back from a local Best Buy and they didn't want to do it for me. I didn't put up a fuss because I've had to bring this into them before:
http://www.bestbuy.com/olspage.jsp?...yURLID=&contentId=1118843518460&ref=39&loc=01

A good idea is to print this up or show them on your phone in case they don't want to do it for you.

[quote name='rerun']I was looking for a Live year card and here it is :)[/QUOTE]

Also CAGS in the trading forum with some for less.

[quote name='Seasick Pirate']I believe the only BC version of the PS3 was the first 60GB console, but not certain on that.

Is that a decent price for a PS3? Now that God of War 3 is on its way I have to start pricing them…[/QUOTE]

20gb and 60gb PS3s were BC due to the included hardware

SOME 80gb PS3s were BC due to a combo of hardware/software included. Maybe from end of 2007 to mid 2008 models?

For the record. We do not say our refurb PS3s are BC. We have no way of knowing if they are thanks to Sony's weird way mixing and matching components and features that only confused people and retailers. If you buy one of ares and it's BC awesome. If it's not, understand that we never said it would be.

Jason

After jumping on Gamestop's Rock Band 2/Guitar Hero WT deal, I am very tempted to go for the gold and pick up Smash Hits for that price. Never owned any of the games before, but I would love to play drums on Dragonforce!

Thinking about Prototype for the PC. 35 bucks plus I can play it with a 360 controller and still get achievments. What do you guys think?

Warning about that "Arctosa - Black edition" keyboard!

EVERYTHING IS BLACK. You can't see the letters on the keys. I got one before and almost sent it back. After a while I got used to it, but personally even though I'm a touch typist I like to have a peek at the keys now and then.

Decided to go with red faction. Debating prototype for PC and using my xbox controller.how long do in stock items take to ship?

[quote name='GoGamer.com - Jason']For the record. We do not say our refurb PS3s are BC. We have no way of knowing if they are thanks to Sony's weird way mixing and matching components and features that only confused people and retailers. If you buy one of ares and it's BC awesome. If it's not, understand that we never said it would be.

Jason[/QUOTE]

Thanks very much for the straight answer, Jason. I only wish that Sony had as much respect for their customers as you have for yours.

Thanks a lot. Snagged Prototype for the 360 for $54. Would've been $52, but I went with Priority SHipping since 7-15 days was too long for me. :p

bread's done
Back