Question on trading 2.0: any way to find users wanting my offers?

campbelld

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
Is it possible to see a list of users whose wish lists contain items I am trading? I have a couple of items marked for trade right now. I would like to see who wants those games in case they are offering a game I want to trade for but haven't thought to add to my wish list. Another way to do this would be to allow random trade offers through the new trading system (i.e. I offer to trade a game to a user even though it is not in his wishlist.) although I think this solution would be less elegant and more spammy. However, it would be nice to allow users to easily find and browse the lists of others wanting the games they're unloading.

[quote name='campbelld']Is it possible to see a list of users whose wish lists contain items I am trading? I have a couple of items marked for trade right now. I would like to see who wants those games in case they are offering a game I want to trade for but haven't thought to add to my wish list. Another way to do this would be to allow random trade offers through the new trading system (i.e. I offer to trade a game to a user even though it is not in his wishlist.) although I think this solution would be less elegant and more spammy. However, it would be nice to allow users to easily find and browse the lists of others wanting the games they're unloading.[/QUOTE]

Only the core part of the trading system is up right now, a lot of unseen features are going up this weekend including an area that shows you users who want games you have available for trade. I'll update this thread once those changes are up.

bread's done
Back