Nearly 2,000 Dark Horse items - All marked 25% OFF at TFAW.com

ANGURA

CAGiversary!
**Standard disclosure: Hey all Andrew@TFAW here. You may have gleaned from the previous sentence that I work at TFAW. Which I do. I also love saving money and share deals here with fellow CAGs. But enough about me.**

Hi all,

As promised here's our next great sale. The vast majority of this stuff has never been discounted by this much before, and we're talking items that span the lifetime of Dark Horse Comics. In short, if you love Buffy, Hellboy, BPRD, the Mask, manga, or any of the dozens of other great characters from Dark Horse's history... this sale is for you.

With nearly 2,000 items there's a little something for everybody - but most of this stuff has limited quantities.

Check it all out right here.

And since I know you all love you some shipping discounts, check this out.

FYI, that page is where we're starting to hang shipping coupons more regularly, so the shipping conscious will want to bookmark it for future reference.

And that's it. Craziness abounds this week my fellow comic CAGs, :shock: so please forgive my delay in posting and the brevity of said post. But as always I'll be checking in to make sure you're getting taken care of and to answer any questions that arise. Enjoy!

Cheers,

Andrew@TFAW

Thanks. I just wish more of the Buffy season 8 graphic novels and Angel After the Fall graphic novels were part of the sale.

edit: Just realized the Angel comics are IDW. Nevermind.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back