Photo
- - - - -

Rolando (iPhone/iPod Touch) DLC code for your DLC code!

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31 flameofdoom666

flameofdoom666

3D Dot Game Link!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 June 2009 - 04:35 AM

Bump

#32 dabamus

dabamus

Posted 16 June 2009 - 04:58 AM

It is free. You just get it, take it to the register and they activate it. I bought a bottle of soda with it just to not look weird, but it's totally free and rings up as "0.00"
Posted Image

Posted Image

Too bad I see him being hit by a parked bus in the near future.

#33 Mr Dude65

Mr Dude65

CAG Uber-Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2009 - 10:06 PM

It is free. You just get it, take it to the register and they activate it. I bought a bottle of soda with it just to not look weird, but it's totally free and rings up as "0.00"

That made me LOL.
This space reserved in memory of one of the greatest heroes we will ever know. He faced insurmountable odds and sacrificed all for what he believed in. He died so that we could delay the inevitable. His name shall be honored forever, and his legend inscribed into the annals of history forever. And his name was...

Marauder Shields.

Remember 03.06.12.
http://gamercard.xbo...ertag=Mr Dude65

#34 flameofdoom666

flameofdoom666

3D Dot Game Link!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2009 - 11:23 AM

I know this thread is getting less attention as time goes on, but if anyone is still interested, I have a few codes still.

I gave a fair share of them out free, so I am now looking for a little something in return. If you have an XBL arcade code, XBL downloadable content or XB live code (1 month?) that would be great. If that is too much, which I can understand, you can just trade me 2-3 Pepsi Rock Band bottlecaps.

If you have none of the above, PM me an offer and hopefully we can work something out. I want to be very reasonable.

If interested at all, PRIVATE MESSAGE (PM) me, and don't post it in here. I do not check the thread that often.