Charlotte and surrounding area CAG

[quote name='camelking6969']i close to ya representing statesville[/QUOTE]

Holy crap, I never thought I'd ever see another CAG from Statesville.

There aren't that many CAGs round these parts it would seem.

Not trying to bump, but also a South Charlotte gamer.

Quick sidenote: Where do you guys go to buy video games in the Charlotte area and why?

I hit bestbuy, craigslist, ebay, and wally world. Not big on gamestop but o well.

Now correction to that, when i lived close to Matthews i would go to that gamestop near costco and they always did me right, its just the other ones I have went to sucked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Southpark Charlotte here as well. I have a copy of Sacred 2 i got for me and the Mrs to co-op and she got bored with it, so ping me if anyone has anything interesting to trade.

If I am going to trade games in I exclusively go down to Play and Trade down south boulevard, near the target. THey consistantly give me about 20-30% more than Gamestop, and the guys who work there are not small male genetalia.

I am from Kings Mountain NC which is about 20 miles outside of Charlotte. The Gastonia Target game clearance sucks it sounds like Charlottes isn't much better.

[quote name='dharman07']Southpark Charlotte here as well. I have a copy of Sacred 2 i got for me and the Mrs to co-op and she got bored with it, so ping me if anyone has anything interesting to trade.

If I am going to trade games in I exclusively go down to Play and Trade down south boulevard, near the target. THey consistantly give me about 20-30% more than Gamestop, and the guys who work there are not small male genetalia.[/QUOTE]

Haha, thanks for the compliment, i believe. I work at PnT (i'm the guy with gauged ears and lip rings)

I just wanted to find out why people shop at certain retailers. Any insight would be awesome.

a bit of a lurker on here guys, but i figured i'd take a minute to post, granted this is an older thread.

i'm about 2 hours east of charlotte, near Rockingham, and an hour or so below Fayetteville. 2 hours from everything, actually, it's a good 2 hour drive to Raleigh, 2 hours to the coast, 2 hours from the greater charlotte area (i do go to Concord Mills quite often, though.)

Hey fellas. I am a long time lurker as well. I don't say much online! I live close to UNCC (North Charlotte) near Concord Mills. Looks like there aren't many of us here. It's hard to find a good deal on games unless you buy online. :roll:

Peace.

so who bought 28 copies of FTF? An employee at BBV was tellin me about you.. Im not going to lie, i participated in the deal/ fiasco too.

[quote name='Bmac1775']Damn! that a bit to much of a drive. We either way, I guess its all good....[/QUOTE] yeah Even I want to say the same thing.
5.gif

kannapolis / china grove here. Lived near UNCC for a while and in Locust, NC for a while.

I don't usually buy games - prefer to trade. Before Starcraft 2, the last game I bought in stores that wasn't part of a b2g1 sale was... umm... street fighter 4 when I got my xbox over a year and a half ago?

Speaking of trading, does anyone have a copy of the Marvel UA Gold edition that I could borrow for a week or so? Would love to get the DLC achievements but its no longer available on the marketplace. I'd pay or let you borrow something of mine if you'd be interested in that. You can check my games and collection here: http://gametz.com/user/Ciffy.html

[quote name='Ciffy']kannapolis / china grove here. Lived near UNCC for a while and in Locust, NC for a while.

I don't usually buy games - prefer to trade. Before Starcraft 2, the last game I bought in stores that wasn't part of a b2g1 sale was... umm... street fighter 4 when I got my xbox over a year and a half ago?

Speaking of trading, does anyone have a copy of the Marvel UA Gold edition that I could borrow for a week or so? Would love to get the DLC achievements but its no longer available on the marketplace. I'd pay or let you borrow something of mine if you'd be interested in that. You can check my games and collection here: http://gametz.com/user/Ciffy.html[/QUOTE]

Wow, i live in China Grove(Closer to Kannapolis). I count 3 people from China Grove in this thread.

[quote name='Zachbeast']Charlotte here, near plaza-midwood area.[/QUOTE]
I play guitar with some guys in plaza-midwood. Live about 5 minutes away.

bread's done
Back