PS3 Gold Box Event Today at Amazon (6/22) - COD4 $30 - DotD

• Please log in to reply
493 replies to this topic

#481 SmileyMcSmiles

SmileyMcSmiles

Coulrophobia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 June 2009 - 05:53 AM

For starters, I don't have to hit the Shaq-Fu button to make my case. Secondly, yes, apathy runs rampant in most societies that are not third-world countries. Thirdly, it is childish, impudent and downright spoiled when whiners cry afoul that their precious video game was $40 on sale from $60 instead of $38 and that they deserve everything the world has to offer to their own demands.

If your excuse to make up for such self-indulgent attitudes is that you donate to charity once a year to make yourself feel important to society, more power to you. It still doesn't make you any less whiny.
When you can show that you're running your own charity and stop crying that you didn't get what was owed to you, then maybe we'll talk about how that "simple" distaste of deals gone awry is perhaps just that, Mister Smiley.

Here's the thing son, you're the one taking any of this extremely serious. This is a thread about Amazon Deals. Some people think they were good deals...the majority think not. Nothing more...nothing less.

Yet you come here and make mountains out of mole hills, chastising people as if your perception has any validity in this thread. This isn't a thread concerning philanthropy. If you are so concerned about the welfare of the unfortunate of the world...there are plenty of sites and forums about that. Go there, as that is the proper area for such discussions. What part of that do you not understand? Is that too difficult a concept for someone of your illustrious capacity to understand?

#482 quest1962

quest1962

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 June 2009 - 06:12 AM

Wow.

and back to the actual thread.

Not a single game I want that I don't already own.

I am not sorry I was away from the intertoobs yesterday, especially with all this drama!

Deep breaths, everyone!

#483 Arcturiang

Arcturiang

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 June 2009 - 01:04 PM

ITT Watchman hyperbolically criticizes hyperbole.

#484 Simmeltron

Simmeltron

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 June 2009 - 03:42 PM

If anybody wants the Collector's stuff from Fallout 3 (minus the game) I am willing to sell it. It is all untouched and in mint condition . PM me if interested!

#485 mis0

mis0

Posted 24 June 2009 - 05:21 AM

Back on topic.. the only game I wanted was Fallout 3.. but I was not home to claim one. Stupid girlfriend wanted a McDonald's Happy Meal..

[mis0's tradelist]

#486 Grinchy

Grinchy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 June 2009 - 05:33 AM

Back on topic.. the only game I wanted was Fallout 3.. but I was not home to claim one. Stupid girlfriend wanted a McDonald's Happy Meal..

Do you have an 8 year old girlfriend?

Spoiler

#487 mavsman13

mavsman13

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 June 2009 - 06:00 AM

Posted Image

#488 Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Yippie kai yay!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 June 2009 - 06:42 AM

Posted Image

#489 expane

expane

Tappin out posers

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 June 2009 - 06:13 PM

Nothing for me, oh well not surprising.
Posted Image

#490 Taken4life

Taken4life

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 June 2009 - 07:36 PM

I check amazon, But I must have been a day late...
So what was the deal for the ps3 neways??
Xbox GT - TakenforLife /
PS3 - Good-Apollo84 /
http://www.playstati...file/Taken4life

#491 Wolfpup

Wolfpup

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 June 2009 - 06:23 PM

Uh...Fallout 3 Collector's Edition for $30, Wolverine for $40, and I suppose technically Call of Duty 4 for $30 were probably the highlights. The first two are totally worth it, the third IMO isn't worth more than $10-20, though most people seem to love it.
Please help cure diseases like cancer and Parkinson's by running Folding @ Home! :)
Recent games, Netflix Scale:
[LIST]

Posted Image

#492 Durkan

Durkan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2009 - 03:27 AM

Is there any chance they will have a sale on the Fallout 3 collectors editions again =/ I really wanted to get one.

#493 Taken4life

Taken4life

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2009 - 06:50 PM

I heard fallout 3 will be releasing the game of the year edition with all of the additions before the end of the year. So I'll be selling my copy soon...
Xbox GT - TakenforLife /
PS3 - Good-Apollo84 /

#494 Taken4life

Taken4life

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2009 - 06:58 PM

Would someone mind telling me how to add my Xbox gamertag pix to my signature on here? I've tried and it doesn't seem to like me... =(
Xbox GT - TakenforLife /
PS3 - Good-Apollo84 /