Free FULL VERSION of Crazy Machines 2 (PC) worth $19.99 from PNY

dallascowboys

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
All you have to do is login and spin the wheel at the link provided. I believe that it allows you to keep spinning the wheel until you win; I won on my second try. I have an ATI graphics card, but I have not tested it to see if it works. I'm assuming that it works with both ATI and Nvidia cards. The contest can be ended at any time by PNY, but is supposed to run until Aug. 15. The game seems to be decent and has a score around the mid 70s on Metacritic. Hope you guys enjoy!

http://portal.xlr8gaming.net/?page=speakvisual

dallascowboys

Free code until someone uses it: Z5WTS-FDTWX-F3EMQ-Y9CZT-GMGPW

My computer failed one aspect of the minimum system requirements (my graphics card is a 6150, it requires at least a 6600)

I really like their "see if this will run on my PC" tests they have. There's a dropdown list of games you can try, everything from Riddick to WoW. I passed every single game I tried, except Crazy Machines 2...go figure.

FYI: When trying the PC Tester in Firefox, it always showed "unknown results" until I hit F5 again, then it brought up everything.

Damn that was loud lol my cat freaked out since I didn't realize how high the speakers were up... Won it on 2nd try looks interesting I used to love The Incredible Machine when I was a lil feller.

[quote name='Kerig']Free code until someone uses it: Z5WTS-FDTWX-F3EMQ-Y9CZT-GMGPW

My computer failed one aspect of the minimum system requirements (my graphics card is a 6150, it requires at least a 6600)

I really like their "see if this will run on my PC" tests they have. There's a dropdown list of games you can try, everything from Riddick to WoW. I passed every single game I tried, except Crazy Machines 2...go figure.

FYI: When trying the PC Tester in Firefox, it always showed "unknown results" until I hit F5 again, then it brought up everything.[/QUOTE]

Where is this?

Thanks. Won on second try here, but install progress meter isn't going anywhere..

EDIT: Oh, I think it just needed a little verbal prodding. Creepy. After a 5+ minute wait and posting the above, it actually started up and just finished installing.

[quote name='guessed']Where is this?[/QUOTE]

I found it on the product page for Crazy Machines 2, start here:

can you run it?

You'll need to let it temporarily install a small active-x/java applet so it can read your system specs.

In the top right corner of the page is a drop-down box that says "test a game", that's where the rest of them are.

Don't forget to hit F5 if after running the test it just says unavailable/unkown for everything. I had to do that every single time it would test a game.

[quote name='Kerig']I found it on the product page for Crazy Machines 2, start here:

can you run it?

You'll need to let it temporarily install a small active-x/java applet so it can read your system specs.

In the top right corner of the page is a drop-down box that says "test a game", that's where the rest of them are.

Don't forget to hit F5 if after running the test it just says unavailable/unkown for everything. I had to do that every single time it would test a game.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I'll try it when I get home, although I doubt my laptop can handle it.

I've actually always wanted to play this, thanks a lot OP!

Got it on my first try. Anyone get anything else? I had some $$ off Newegg code only on PNY products though.

Thanks so much! I had downloaded the demo just a few days ago but never got around to playing it. I was thinking about going out to EBGames to buy it, but you saved me the trouble!

Hmm, interestingly enough, one of the other prizes you get from spinning the wheel is a $10-$50 discount on PNY products at newegg.com, and this GTX260 is $100 after $30 mail-in rebate and comes with a free copy of CoD World at War http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814133270

That's actually a really good price for that card, not a bad idea if you don't have a card good enough to run the free game ;)

Edit: hmm, actually it doesn't seem to be working right, under the winning page it says it's a $50 discount, but when entered at Newegg it only gives you a $10 discount (also I was wrong about CoD WaW being free, it's a combo item so it can't be combined with promotional codes).

Edit 2: OK, the code you get from the promotion must be random because the second time I got a code it only gave a $5 discount. The page isn't very clear on how the promotion works...bleh, I give up, I tried respinning the wheel over and over but all the coupon codes were for $5 or $10.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Edge']Hmm, interestingly enough, one of the other prizes you get from spinning the wheel is a $10-$50 discount on PNY products at newegg.com, and this GTX260 is $100 after $30 mail-in rebate and comes with a free copy of CoD World at War http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814133270

That's actually a really good price for that card, not a bad idea if you don't have a card good enough to run the free game ;)[/QUOTE]

That indeed is an extremely great deal but my previous bad experience with PNY keeps me far and away from purchasing anymore of their graphics cards (this dates back to the TI 4200 64/128MB days :lol:).

Great deal on the free game though! Thanks OP.

:EDIT: Hmm you could actually even perhaps combine the pny discount code + rebate and bing.com 2.5% cashback (live.com) for even further discount

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='YourFace']Thanks for the heads up. I hope the game is like the incredible machine.[/QUOTE]

I loved that game as a kid! And this is pretty similar. Anyway, it's FREE! Thanks OP.

Installed fine, but my wife reports crashing between puzzles, actually, doesn't crash to desktop, it freezes the computer, requiring hard reboot. Anybody else have this problem?

Can't find a patch, but I did just install the latest physx drivers from nvidia. Maybe that will help. My systems specs eat the Crysis games for lunch, didn't think I'd have any problems running this.

http://www.nvidia.com/object/physx_9.09.0428_whql.html

Also Target B&M has the first Crazy Machines (JewelCase) on sale for 6.99. Picked it up.

[quote name='lowdwn169']im having a problem installing. it keeping bringing up an update for disc juggler...[/QUOTE]

Same here dude. For some reason, it keeps installing Fraps...

bread's done
Back