Photo
- - - - -

I want CAG to pick my game: The Poll

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Poll: Pick something!

Pick something!

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Chronis

Chronis

Hey, I just met you

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2009 - 11:10 PM

For anyone who reads the blogs, hopefully you noticed my post about letting CAG randomly pick a game from my collection for me to play. Because I did not want it to become a popularity contest ("OMG, You have FF7, play that!" "Dude, MGS4 is the most badass game evar, play it." "Brawl, final destination, no items, stock 3.") I had everyone pick a number between 1 and 1506, with every game corresponding to several numbers.

Anyway, since nobody comments on the blogs after 2 days, it is time for part two of the little game! Here, I will say a random phrase that somehow relates to the 13 games that were eligible to be picked. And you guys vote for one! I'll probably try to get some time with all of them, but the one that wins gets played first.

Also, for the record, 3 games that got picked were ineligible. My DS is half broken, so Contact (63, from LoveLost) and Children of Mana (952, from ToadallyAwesome) are ruled out. And then there is the Document of MGS2 (88, from chuckie88) which doesn't actually have much to play.

Edited by Chronis, 21 June 2009 - 12:25 AM.

11317.png

#2 Modest Oddity

Modest Oddity

You can't quit me.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 June 2009 - 12:04 AM

Kind of cool, kind of silly, lol. I can pretty much tell what most of these are.
Hope you enjoy the game you ultimately play...

#3 dv8mad

dv8mad

Fulfilling

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 June 2009 - 02:04 AM

"How do these guys have girlfriends?"

Hell yeah! You should play "4chan: The Game".

Spoiler

#4 DarkNessBear

DarkNessBear

Posted 21 June 2009 - 05:45 AM

Looks like DOAX2 is winning!
360/PS3/PC/Wii Owner Currently playing: U3, Skyrim, AC:R

#5 limelight022

limelight022

Posted 21 June 2009 - 01:17 PM

Cant decide what to play on your own? Lame.

#6 hero101

hero101

FC3 US Navy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 June 2009 - 04:03 PM

Sell all those bad games for beer $$$.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcScSXpY5F5ebi67djEcxLCh1LppgIsL6HFBGB39XzHLrv9fkTY&t=1&usg=__rTGLWWIDKzzePxIYpFQItriY4JM=Posted Image

#7 Chronis

Chronis

Hey, I just met you

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 June 2009 - 01:48 AM

Looks like DOAX2 is winning!

:lol: If DOX2 wins, I'll need to buy a 360... and that game. Though that is a game I'll be getting if/when I get one anyway.

11317.png