I want CAG to pick my game: The Poll

Chronis

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
For anyone who reads the blogs, hopefully you noticed my post about letting CAG randomly pick a game from my collection for me to play. Because I did not want it to become a popularity contest ("OMG, You have FF7, play that!" "Dude, MGS4 is the most badass game evar, play it." "Brawl, final destination, no items, stock 3.") I had everyone pick a number between 1 and 1506, with every game corresponding to several numbers.

Anyway, since nobody comments on the blogs after 2 days, it is time for part two of the little game! Here, I will say a random phrase that somehow relates to the 13 games that were eligible to be picked. And you guys vote for one! I'll probably try to get some time with all of them, but the one that wins gets played first.

Also, for the record, 3 games that got picked were ineligible. My DS is half broken, so Contact (63, from LoveLost) and Children of Mana (952, from ToadallyAwesome) are ruled out. And then there is the Document of MGS2 (88, from chuckie88) which doesn't actually have much to play.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kind of cool, kind of silly, lol. I can pretty much tell what most of these are.
Hope you enjoy the game you ultimately play...

[quote name='DarkNessBear']Looks like DOAX2 is winning![/QUOTE]

:lol: If DOX2 wins, I'll need to buy a 360... and that game. Though that is a game I'll be getting if/when I get one anyway.

bread's done
Back