NFL Street 2 $12.77 AR/AC Starting 1/30/05

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#61 scdoanintendo

scdoanintendo

Nintendo = Gaming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2005 - 07:22 PM

I was debating on this one, but I think I'm going to pass. Just the chance of EA not honoring the MIR because of the Target coupon or not original UPC is not worth it and then getting stuck with this repetitive game. I had bought the 1st one at launch and stopped playing it the 1st week.

#62 Mookyjooky

Mookyjooky

Work is play...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2005 - 08:07 PM

help1 that is the most annoying sig ever... my computer is normally pretty fast and it's causing some serious lag... hopefully cheapy or another moderator makes you get rid of that crap.

As for the deal... why is EA obsessed with cutting up the box and mailing them the upc? That ruins the deal for me unfortunately. Although, with a little horse magic I might be able to re-create the upc and make it appear as though it's been cut from the box. :-k tempting...

\
annoying... help1... im used to that, if a mod does make me get rid of it then Ill just make it an image of the last fram... is that okay with you?

EDIT: BTW, I find your horse act retarded and your avatar not funny. just my input.

Yea, me neither horse....it seems more like your compensating for a small dick.

#63 Zenithian Legend

Zenithian Legend

Posted 31 January 2005 - 09:05 PM

help1 that is the most annoying sig ever... my computer is normally pretty fast and it's causing some serious lag... hopefully cheapy or another moderator makes you get rid of that crap.

As for the deal... why is EA obsessed with cutting up the box and mailing them the upc? That ruins the deal for me unfortunately. Although, with a little horse magic I might be able to re-create the upc and make it appear as though it's been cut from the box. :-k tempting...

\
annoying... help1... im used to that, if a mod does make me get rid of it then Ill just make it an image of the last fram... is that okay with you?

EDIT: BTW, I find your horse act retarded and your avatar not funny. just my input.

Funny, it seems as though most people on the boards find EVERYTHING about you retarded, and hey look your sig has been changed. Thanks fag :applause:

Wow, your cool now!

you're* :wink: Sarcasm requires proper spelling

When you try to correct someones spelling in the future, try to use a sentence (you have no period).

I think you should make a poll asking if people would like to see you banned or not, I bet you'd be surprised at the results :roll:

Of course if you made the poll between you and mooky "the dickless wonder" jooky then you actually might not win :shock:

Oh and it'd be *someone's*, chief... or master chief, whatever you prefer to be called.
Posted Image

#64 BULL_Ship

BULL_Ship

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2005 - 11:56 PM

I was debating on this one, but I think I'm going to pass. Just the chance of EA not honoring the MIR because of the Target coupon or not original UPC is not worth it and then getting stuck with this repetitive game. I had bought the 1st one at launch and stopped playing it the 1st week.

Yah me too has anyone thought they might consider this sale another offer. What if they don't even believe its the right recipt because its not 49.99 and all it says on it is Ps2 sftw.

#65 AHiddenLink

AHiddenLink

Zombies Ate My Neighbors!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2005 - 02:44 AM

Well, you do have the UPC code from the back of the game to go along with it. Plus there is some way or another they can tell what is really on that receipt but I seriously doubt they're going to sift through the actual receipts and what not when it comes to the rebate. They'll just see receipt, probably match the UPC and send you a rebate check. I mean it's just a tax write off to them anyway. Promos are tax breaks, so they aren't really losing money.

My friend and I had a blast with the 1st one so I really think I am going to try and track this down tomorrow.