Game Crazy 2 for $25 used games $19.99 or less + X360 Wireless Controllers for $29.99

cdul

CAGiversary!
Game Crazy is running a 2 for $25 on used games $19.99 or less starting Monday, June 22 and running until Sunday, July 5. Decent deal which can potentially save you $15 if you buy can find two $19.99 games you want.

Also, Game Crazy has a sale on Xbox 360 Wireless Controllers and Wireless Controller Bundles. Wireless controllers will be $29.99 new and $24.99 used. The Wireless Bundles (with Play and Charge Kit) will be $39.99. This sale ends June 28th.

And as usual with most big titles, there will be a 20% trade boost for any games traded in towards Transformers and Fight Night Round 4.

Here's the ad:
http://www.gamecrazy.com/other/ad/
20090623_pg1.jpg
20090623_pg2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure when it'll happen, but two different employees from two different stores said there will be a 25% trade in deal soon. If you live near me I'd buy some of the games which they offer less than $10 for =).

Is there any forum where people actually sell games to others for maybe a dollar more than trading in their games and not get much back. Even if someone would buy a game for the same amount of trade credit, CASH IS ALWAYS BETTER!!! Everyone would win in this situation.

Would anyone happen to know the used price of :ps3: Mercenaries 2?

[quote name='Blackout']Would anyone happen to know the used price of :ps3: Mercenaries 2?[/QUOTE]

should be $17.99/$16.19 with MVP

[quote name='bardockkun']There's no Gamecrazy online store.[/QUOTE]

I was wondering why I couldn't find prices for any of their games on their website lol

I hate living in KY...there is one Game Crazy in Elizabethtown, 60 miles away. I need a new controller, but this just sucks.

Hmm maybe I should return my games I got for the buy one get one half off sale last week. I hope I get a price adjustment.

[quote name='Scorch']should be $17.99/$16.19 with MVP[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

[quote name='DaMonStEr']Does anyone know if Resistance is $19.99 or under used at GC?[/QUOTE]

I was in one not long ago and it was still $22-something (with membership discount).

Hmmm...I wonder what good Xbox 360 games there are for $19.99 or under that I haven't played, or would like to play again? Anybody have a list or anything?

I can confirm the $39.99 price on the newer model of the controls (with charge kit).
Went tonight, and there were none of the red ones to be found. However, the guy at the counter apparently didn't know that the bag behind him (full of red controllers) was reserved for the rest of the GC employees. He started selling one to me before the other guys chimed in and reminded him, but he had no choice but to finish the Sale.

I guess I would do the same if I worked in a game store, but these guys are just as bad as some of the Gamestop employees (customers never see any good deals 'cause they're quickly snatched by the employees).

[quote name='Scorch']Ooh.. might be time to pick up a red wireless controller bundle.[/QUOTE]

I was wondering if this would be somehow excluded, but now I just got to hope my local store has one :)

And I know Bioshock and LEGO Batman for 360 both just dropped to $20 new at Gamestop (with Batman being universal anyways), but does anyone know the price of the 360 Bioshock at GC? Any info is appreciated!

Does anyone have a flyer or email that says the regular wireless controllers are supposed to ring up 29.99? I need some hard proof that I was in the right before I go and file a MO attorney general complaint (for the second time in 7 months) against my local Game Crazy. (for this and other issues from my visit today)

Last edited by a moderator:
i think bioshock is 19.99 used. there's no list, there's literally hundreds of used games. prices are pretty much equal to gs or a little under what gc sells them for. quit bein lazy and call or go to ur local store and ask

[quote name='Scorch']i think bioshock is 19.99 used. there's no list, there's literally hundreds of used games. prices are pretty much equal to gs or a little under what gc sells them for. quit bein lazy and call or go to ur local store and ask[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Probably go sometime tomorrow to see what I can find :)

Does anyone have confirmation on the wireless controller by itself being 29.99 or the used game promo? My Game Crazy said these promos didn't exist.

[quote name='MSUHitman']Does anyone have confirmation on the wireless controller by itself being 29.99 or the used game promo? My Game Crazy said these promos didn't exist.[/QUOTE]

The regular controllers were clearly marked at $29.99 at the local store.

Thanks dragonjud but I need physical evidence of this sale and that it's not a regional promotion for my MO Attorney General complaint since I was refused the sale price. The manager was at the store when I went there and said only the red controller w/ battery pack was on sale. The third key scanned a black controller and it came up $50 and refused to check the price of the white one saying it would be the same.

[quote name='MSUHitman']Thanks dragonjud but I need physical evidence of this sale and that it's not a regional promotion for my MO Attorney General complaint since I was refused the sale price. The manager was at the store when I went there and said only the red controller w/ battery pack was on sale. The third key scanned a black controller and it came up $50 and refused to check the price of the white one saying it would be the same.[/QUOTE]

Wireless controllers (both black and white) scan at $29.99, the black and red bundles scan at $39.99. 2 for $25 on $19.99/under is definitely a go, they updated the intranet this morning detailing it. Your store sucks.

http://www.tellgamecrazy.com/survey_aspx/Default.aspx
1-8-Speak-To-Us

Voice your complaints.

[quote name='Scorch']Wireless controllers (both black and white) scan at $29.99, the black and red bundles scan at $39.99. 2 for $25 on $19.99/under is definitely a go, they updated the intranet this morning detailing it. Your store sucks.

http://www.tellgamecrazy.com/survey_aspx/Default.aspx
1-8-Speak-To-Us

Voice your complaints.[/QUOTE]

Oh I'm going to Scorch, but I want physical copies of the documentation (ie ad) if I need it since this will be a repeat complaint. Going to file attorney general complaint and Game Crazy survey tomorrow.

Like I said on my podcast episode coming out later this week, I wish you were the manager at all the Game Crazy's. That way, they'd be run by competent people.

[quote name='Scorch']i think bioshock is 19.99 used. there's no list, there's literally hundreds of used games. prices are pretty much equal to gs or a little under what gc sells them for. quit bein lazy and call or go to ur local store and ask[/QUOTE]

Not trying to be lazy, just save money on gas.

[quote name='FBMrider86']I hate living in KY...there is one Game Crazy in Elizabethtown, 60 miles away. I need a new controller, but this just sucks.[/QUOTE]

I know some Hollywood Videos have Game Crazy stuff in them. I can't confirm they have these deals but worth a phone call.

MSU why do you even both shopping at that Fenton GC? It's a joke! The only decent one left in STL was the Rock Hill one but of COURSE that one got canned. Maybe some other cities have great GC, but ours stink.

[quote name='MSUHitman']Still curious if there is a flyer that shows the sale price or if it's only shown on internal communications.[/QUOTE]
The price change on the controllers was just a normal price change that showed up Sunday night and was effective Monday morning. As far as I know, since I haven't worked since Sunday night, there was no advertisement or even memo stating the sale.

MSU ok, I get that, but even after all of the hassles they've given you (going back to Black Friday, UFC, etc etc), you still think they deserve your hard earned dough?

Jump ship man. All the GC in STL are understocked, understaffed and full of junkie garbage and never have the nationwide deals they are supposed to.

I needed a controller and they had the cheapest price on it plus I wanted to try to get some penny guides.

I'll go there if they have a good deal but that's about it.

Just got back from the GC on the south side of Milwaukee. They had the deal, but I had to ask (nothing posted).

Some of the games I saw in the price range included: CrackDown, C&C 3, Turok, Dynasty Warriors Empires (6?) , Darkness and honestly tons and tons more that I don't remember at the moment. (Although some were not great deals as they fell under $10 anyway meaning you'd only save like $5) I did end up getting crackdown and C&C 3 since I've been meaning to get them both, they were both at about $20 each anyway, so saved a few bucks.

We don't even have those ads in the store. We have one that has Transformers/Ghostbusters on it, but they don't advertise the controller deal.

[quote name='destro4eva']never have the nationwide deals they are supposed to.[/QUOTE]

All GameCrazy stores run the deals that they're supposed to, it's just up to the employees and managers to convey the message and ring it up. I don't understand if it's because of lazy managers/employees or what, but some of these store managers seem like they just don't give a shit about their customers, which doesn't fly well with me. I hate seeing you guys missing out on great deals and if you do, I strongly, strongly encourage you to voice your complaints with 1-8-Speak-To-Us or do the surveys on GameCrazy.com. These survey results are sent to store managers and they are monitored. Any bad survey is looked into by corporate offices and relayed to district and store managers, so this is truly the best way to make your voice be heard.

Ya, ask them to look at their price sheet if they don't know what you are talking about. Called my local store and they thought I was crazy. They looked at some sheet and were all "hey how about that!" and this sale started yesterday? :lol:

[quote name='Kjermzs']Ya, ask them to look at their price sheet if they don't know what you are talking about. Called my local store and they thought I was crazy. They looked at some sheet and were all "hey how about that!" and this sale started yesterday? :lol:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I even had to point out the sign to the employee when I bought 2 $18.99 games today. I even had to help him find the right bar code to scan from his promo sheet :D

bread's done
Back