Blu Rays:
My Bloody Valentine 3d w/ 4 pairs of glasses
House seasons 1-4

Wants:
Blu's
NBA 2k11
Tiger woods for ps3

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jhweathers']would like to get 250 for the full bundle with car kit and home kit, paid 380 for it at christmas[/QUOTE]

Are you interested in an iPod Touch?

CML also.

sorry nothing on your list, i would be interested in the itouch but i just got my wife one for mothers day, i'm really looking for cash, a wii, a 360 or a netbook

[quote name='jhweathers']sorry nothing on your list, i would be interested in the itouch but i just got my wife one for mothers day, i'm really looking for cash, a wii, a 360 or a netbook[/QUOTE]

Alright, Thanks anwyay. Good luck.

[quote name='jhweathers']halo 3, cod4 and pgr4 for rock band 2, rock band 1 guitar and my bloody valentine on blu ray[/QUOTE]

Deal. Interested in Fable 2? I need another UFC for a friend.

not getting rid of ufc, i love it, and hang on about rock band i just had a better offer

if it falls through, how about rock band guitar and my bloody valentine for halo 3 and pgr

[quote name='jhweathers']not getting rid of ufc, i love it, and hang on about rock band i just had a better offer

if it falls through, how about rock band guitar and my bloody valentine for halo 3 and pgr[/QUOTE]

Nah..

[quote name='rdogg1026']Out of curiosity, what did you get for the Stiletto?[/QUOTE]

360? Since it's gone from the list.

actually no, my dad had a 360 he wasn't playing so i got it from him, and my wife wanted to keep the stiletto

do you have any interest in rock band 1 tagout?

[quote name='jhweathers']actually no, my dad had a 360 he wasn't playing so i got it from him, and my wife wanted to keep the stiletto

do you have any interest in rock band 1 tagout?[/QUOTE]

Nope

[quote name='jhweathers']cml, i would relaly like that trade earlier, can i sub something for rock band 2[/quote]

ufc?

interested in bioshock and gears for $28 shipped, together?

im interested in GH:WT, but i dont wanna trade both my games for it..your thread says lots of dvds.

got a list i could look at?

bioshock and gears for gh wt and your pick of the following, smoking aces, office space, saw 1,2,3,4 , can't remember what all i have, anything you looking for in particular

[quote name='jhweathers']bioshock and gears for gh wt and your pick of the following, smoking aces, office space, saw 1,2,3,4 , can't remember what all i have, anything you looking for in particular[/QUOTE]

not really..i have a BUNCH of dvds, so im always looking to add. but i actually own all those you named lol

[quote name='jhweathers']bio shock and gears for guitar hero and like 5 bucks?[/QUOTE]

i'll actually probably just hold onto them for right now; ive got a couple of deals involving them, but i know your offer, so i might take you up on that later.

but of course, feel free to keep GH:WT on the market to anyone else.

thanks!

bread's done
Back