Trade In 3 Select Games, Get Fight Night Round 4 Free at GameStop

anthonyd46

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
[IMG-L=5198]7741[/IMG-L]Trade in 3 select PS3 or Xbox 360 titles to GameStop and get Fight Night Round 4 free. Click the image on the left for eligible titles. Customer may be responsible for sales tax on full retail price in some states. Offer ends 07/12/09.

icongs_r1.gif
Fight Night Round 4 Trade-in Promotion

page2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, wish I would've seen that before I traded away 9 games this weekend. Pretty good deal if you're still sitting on those $10 Best Buy games or stuff from Target Clearance.

If you got nba 09 the inside, valkerya chronicles, 007, or a couple others in the best buy gamestop $10 sales in the last couple months your pretty much set. Im shocked marvel is on there too, i kno its the gold but still alot of ppl own marvel.

In the target clearance thread someone has these posted in the sf bay area

:360: aliens vs monsters $12.xx
:360: banjo & kazooie $9.xx
:360: smackdown VS Raw 2009 $12.xx
:360: nba live 09 $9.xx

so if your target has that you can get 3 of those 4 and get fight night for $30

not a bad deal i have quantum of solace, sonic collection and nascar 09. the tiv for all 3 of those is $25 or so.

Hmmm, I have been looking for a reason to get rid of my 360 Bioshock, but I can't think of 2 other games I would let go for $20 or less...

[quote name='blingbling123']hmmm, can you use 3 of the exact same games in this deal?[/QUOTE]This deal's been on for 2 or 3 years in Canada. If they're using the same rules, it's 1 per title, must be complete with box and instructions (YMMV as some still take it without).

If any of you are thinking about trading in 3 of the new games listed and if you have a game crazy close by. Game crazy may be a better deal.

If you have the xbox 360 you can get it for almost half off with one of the games listed:

http://www.gamecrazy.com/other/ad/2.aspx

For any other console you can trade in two games get store credit and buy it later if you have any worth 25, with the mvp 27.50, and with the boost promo going on you get another 10% making each game just over $30:

http://www.gamecrazy.com/other/promotions.aspx

just another option =)

It looks like finding 3 games you can get for $10 or under is the best deal with the gamestop promo.

[quote name='rdogg1026']I am trading in Chronicles Of Riddick, LBP, and MLB 2K9!

Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

hopefully you were joking.. Ill take those games off your hands and send you a brand new copy of FNR4:)

[quote name='mitemouse']hopefully you were joking.. Ill take those games off your hands and send you a brand new copy of FNR4:)[/QUOTE]

If you're serious, you got a deal.

[quote name='magus83']Can you change your preorder afterwards? Since I have no interest in fight night.[/QUOTE]

It's not a Preorder. Fight Night is out now.

[quote name='rdogg1026']It's not a Preorder. Fight Night is out now.[/QUOTE]

Doh! Still that's a pretty good deal would have been nice if it was a different game.

[quote name='magus83']Doh! Still that's a pretty good deal would have been nice if it was a different game.[/QUOTE]

Yeah - If only Best Buy didn't screw me over on those Sims Cards - I could of had FNR4 for $30.

wish I would have seen this before yesterday. Would have gotten some clearance stuff at Target.

LOTR Conquest, NBA Live 09 and Banjo are all 10 bucks so it would have been 30.

[quote name='magus83']Doh! Still that's a pretty good deal would have been nice if it was a different game.[/QUOTE]

yeah I'd personally much rather if they let you get NHL 10 instead.

Will be unloading Heavenly Sword, RBSV 2 and Lord of the Rings Conquest (which I just picked up at Target for 9.98) for the trade 3 for Fight Night deal. $20 each towards FN for those games is a steal.

qquestion could i trade in 2 ps3 games on the list and 1 xbox260 game on the list or does it have to be 3 for that system

[quote name='deanho278']qquestion could i trade in 2 ps3 games on the list and 1 xbox260 game on the list or does it have to be 3 for that system[/QUOTE]

Sure, if it's a 360 game on the list :D

[quote name='kidrocklive']wish I would have seen this before yesterday. Would have gotten some clearance stuff at Target.

LOTR Conquest, NBA Live 09 and Banjo are all 10 bucks so it would have been 30.[/QUOTE]

How is it these show up at EVERYONE's Target but mine? I would love LOTR and NBA Live. :whistle2:(

The Fight Night "deal" isn't much of one, sadly.

[quote name='MrNEWZ']How is it these show up at EVERYONE's Target but mine? I would love LOTR and NBA Live. :whistle2:(

The Fight Night "deal" isn't much of one, sadly.[/QUOTE]

How so, when a lot of the games can be had for cheap?

Usually these deals consist of very new releases that you can still sell for 45+

I wish they would do this kind of deal with more games... I have 3 games on the list I could trade, but I can't say I really want Fight Night 4...

[quote name='seanr1221']How so, when a lot of the games can be had for cheap?

Usually these deals consist of very new releases that you can still sell for 45+[/QUOTE]

Most of the games people are listing cannot be readily had by all for cheap. If you happen to get lucky or live in a certain area and bought 100 copies of the games that were cheap (preventing others from getting them) sure--- it'd work.

But the EA card thing is a LOT more likely to have been available to all than "these games are $10 at my Target... or if you were lucky enough to grab Silent Hill or Soul Calibur (the hard games to find) from the BB sale 3 months ago..."

[quote name='FadeToOne']I wish they would do this kind of deal with more games... I have 3 games on the list I could trade, but I can't say I really want Fight Night 4...[/QUOTE]

Buy Fight Night, keep it sealed and return it. You'll get 60.00 credit back.

[quote name='MrNEWZ']Most of the games people are listing cannot be readily had by all for cheap. If you happen to get lucky or live in a certain area and bought 100 copies of the games that were cheap (preventing others from getting them) sure--- it'd work.

But the EA card thing is a LOT more likely to have been available to all than "these games are $10 at my Target... or if you were lucky enough to grab Silent Hill or Soul Calibur (the hard games to find) from the BB sale 3 months ago..."[/QUOTE]

EA card thing?

[quote name='rdogg1026']If you're serious, you got a deal.[/QUOTE]

If he doesn't follow through I would do the same trade as well.

[quote name='seanr1221']Buy Fight Night, keep it sealed and return it. You'll get 60.00 credit back.[/QUOTE]

they'll allow that? I mean I know you can return sealed stuff but given the promotion and all connected with it, I figured they wouldn't let you. That or complain about it while you did it.

[quote name='rdogg1026']If you're serious, you got a deal.[/QUOTE]

Dude sell it on ebay. You can easily get 80-90.

[quote name='kidrocklive']they'll allow that? I mean I know you can return sealed stuff but given the promotion and all connected with it, I figured they wouldn't let you. That or complain about it while you did it.[/QUOTE]

When you trade in your games to get Fight Night, ask for a gift receipt. Then return the game later using the gift receipt, which doesn't have all the promotion info on it.

[quote name='seanr1221']EA card thing?[/QUOTE]

EA Sims cards were $5 a few weeks back at Best Buy. Many were able to get them and/or rainchecks for them. This allowed you to purchase games at EAStore.com for half price.

I'll be trading in NCAA Basketball 09, WWE SvR 09, and Monsters v. Aliens that I picked up at Target. Funny, that I just picked them up the other day and the kids don't like them even a little. So basically, I'll be saving $20 on FN4. Not bad, but probably what FN4 will be in 6 weeks ($39.99).

very tempting especially because of that $10 best buy deal about 2 months ago. I may look into this.

funny that you could technically buy 3 games off gamestop.com with just cag 16 (no edge even) for 51.77 after tax. Not a deal but funny for some reason to me.

hmmm... if you could get those target clearance games for 10 it isn't too bad.. but.. you know these sports titles tend to drop in price like a hot potato.. I think I will pass.. too much back log to play now anyway.. so far I have only seen 1 9/10 review on gamerankings too, and it was from official xbox magazine.

[quote name='blah29']hmmm... if you could get those target clearance games for 10 it isn't too bad.. but.. you know these sports titles tend to drop in price like a hot potato.. I think I will pass.. too much back log to play now anyway.. so far I have only seen 1 9/10 review on gamerankings too, and it was from official xbox magazine.[/QUOTE]

I don't know about Fight Night. This Fifa, NHL, and madden tend to stay high long because there isn't much or any competition.

anybody have an idea of when this will end? 3-4 weeks maybe?

I just might pick up some of the cheaper tittles play them and then just trade them in, but I want to know how much time I'm dealing with.

[quote name='JrHu92']anybody have an idea of when this will end? 3-4 weeks maybe?

I just might pick up some of the cheaper tittles play them and then just trade them in, but I want to know how much time I'm dealing with.[/QUOTE]

It says on the image...

Picked up lips and banjo at target 5 min ago, already got bioshock. $24.50, not bad for a game that I've been thinking of getting. Was was even gonna pick up FN round 3, but held off on it. I think I'll play em a bit before I trade them in though.

also 4 free AA batteries from lips, yay...

Some surprising games in that list like GTA4, R62, 007, etc. R6 and Bioshock were POGs at BB/GS even. I still have a POG Bioshock and a $10 007 that a friend never picked up so I may have to figure out a way to finagle this deal. I'd try to pick up a cheap game like banjo, play it and trade, but in the past games have been removed from the list before the deal was over and I wouldn't want that to catch me out.

bread's done
Back