Photo
- - - - -

Resident Evil 5 CE (PS3) $44.99 at Newegg

• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

#91 adrian42677

adrian42677

Posted 26 June 2009 - 10:53 PM

Paid $22.50 at my local Best Buy for the game 2 weeks ago. They had it on the 75% off rack and no, it wasn't a mistake. I purchased PS3 Resident Evil 5 CE ($89.99), PS3 Brothers In Arms Hell's Highway CE ($29.99) and Xbox 360 Tales of Vesperia ($29.99) all at 75% off that day. Total was $40.48 after tax. Went in this Wednesday (6/24) and on the 75% off rack was the Xbox 360 Viva Pinata Party Animals/Wireless Controller bundle ($44.99) which I proudly paid $12.14 for after tax. I don't care about Viva Pinata Party Animals, but a new official wireless controller for $12 is pretty sweet. It's going to cost me more to get the recharge kit. Those shelves are pretty picked over but i do get lucky once in a while. The only other thing on the rack right now that woul be worth it to me would be PS3 Singstar 2 with mics. As always YMMV.

#92 Wolfpup

Wolfpup

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2009 - 03:28 AM

Dang, that's crazy! Now that's a no brainer if I ever heard one :)

99% of the time my Target and Best Buy never have anything. Only deals I've gotten recently were Haze and Quantum of Solace, though even there they act a bit weird about the coupons.
Please help cure diseases like cancer and Parkinson's by running Folding @ Home! :)
Recent games, Netflix Scale:
[LIST]

Posted Image

#93 CloverField06

CloverField06

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2009 - 08:14 AM

Got mine in pristine condition, mailed in a foam peanut insulated box. I really liked that that the bonus disc was in 1080p blu-ray high def. great deal.

#94 Josef

Josef

Touched the dead

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 June 2009 - 02:22 AM

My copy came in recently, carefully packed in a box with foam peanuts. It arrived in perfect condition.

#95 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 28 June 2009 - 02:48 AM

They'll probably include the patch when the greatest hits one ships, if not sooner. At least I assume they still do that.

It's a remote possibility sure, but I haven't gotten it yet, so I might as well just wait for a fixed one, since it's something that if I enjoy it as much as Dino Crisis 2 or the first four Resident Evil games I'll want to hold on to forever.

Greatest Hits?!?! I see that being a WAYS off. Ratchet and Clank finally made it to greatest hits. When do you expect you "fixed" greatest hits version to hit shelves. As much of a fan of the series you are I'd just pick it up. They wont take away a patch that fixes something ya know.
Posted Image