Toys r us halo 3 legendary ed $20 singstar country and 90's with 2 mics $10

Status
Not open for further replies.

ROTTINGCORPSE

CAGiversary!
If you are lucky enough to find a toys r us which still has these games in stock, Halo 3 legendary edition has been marked down from $99.99 to $19.99 and Singstar Country with 2 mics, and Singstar 90's with 2 mics have been marked down to $9.99 each. Also ps2 buzz! games with 4 buzzers are $9.99 with the exception of Buzz! hollywood Quiz with 4 buzzers at $4.99. These prices are nationwide, But since the games are older, chances of being out of stock are pretty high especially on halo 3 (have someone check the stockroom as the game often isn't out on display because of the enormous size of the box!). Singstar Country with mics seemed to be in stock with 5 + copies in every trus in visited though.

Welcome to the boards. Next time you should place this in the Toys R Us Clearance Thread. Enjoy the rest of your summer! and Keep on CAG'ing!

I hadn't looked at the TRU clearance thread lately, and I know my TRU had like 4 legendary editions last time I went, so thanks! :)

[quote name='Fount']Cool, thanks for alerting the deal sites. Idiot.[/QUOTE]
this is a deal site ,idiot. Should you be part of this community?

As i stated in the TRU clearance thread. All clearance items get an addition 20% off starting 6/26. So hold on to your receipts if you pick this up prior

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back