Club Bing thread 4 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

killer9

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
2q1hsg3.jpg

Zero talk of bot auto typers any kind of cheating device for club bing no return fraud talk !!!!!

Mods will close this thread and not allow anymore on clubbing if you cannot follow these simple rules don't ruin it for us all!!!!

Here Are The Weights For Bing Prizes

UPS:

Under 1 lbs:

Quote:
1gb USB Swivel DRive.................................0.10 lbs Ground
Zune Premium EarPlugs.............................0.20 lbs to 0.60 lbs Ground
Forza Motorsports 2...................................0.40 lbs Ground
Gears Of War.............................................0. 40 lbs Ground
Project Gotham Racing 4............................0.40 lbs Ground
Titleist DTroll............................................ ..0.40 lbs Ground
Lost Odyssey........................................... ..0.50 lbs Ground
2.5" Portable Hard Drive 160gb.................0.60 lbs Sig. Req.
Stainless Steel Water Bottle (Black)...............0.70 lbs Ground
Stainless Steel Water Bottle (Silver)...............0.70 lbs Ground
Flight Simulator X Deluxe...........................0.80 lbs Ground
CamelBak Better Bottle..............................0.80 lbs Ground
Kitchen Aid Timer........................................0.80 lbs Ground
Bliss Tried and Blue Travel Kit.....................0.80 lbs Ground
Rhythm Sound Bag.....................................0.80 lbs to 0.90 lbs Ground
Beach Towel............................................. ..0.90 lbs Ground
Zune Car Pack............................................0. 90 lbs Ground
Rachel Ray Yum-O!.................................0.90 lbs Ground

---------------------

1 lbs:

Quote:
Xbox 360 Wireless Controller (Black).............................1.00 lbs Sig. Req.
Xbox 360 Wireless Controller (Pink)..............................1.00 lbs Sig. Req.
Xbox 360 Wireless Controller (White)...........................1.00 lbs Sig. Reg.
Office Ultimate 2007 Win32...........................................1. 00 lbs Sig. Req.
Windows Vista Home Premium......................................1.00 lbs Sig. Req.
Windows Vista Ultimate.......................................... .......1.00 lbs to 1.20 lbs Sig. Req.
Guess Ladies Bracelet Watch.........................................1.10 lbs Ground
Xbox 360 Wireless Controller (Windows)......................1.30 lbs Sig. Req.
Microsoft Zune 30gb.............................................. ........1.40 lbs to 1.80 lbs Siq. Req.
Net Ball Game.............................................. .1.40 lbs Ground
IntelliMouse Explorer.......................................... ...........1.50 lbs Sig. Req.
Zune 30gb.............................................. .......................1.50 lbs Siq. Req.
Habu Gaming Mouse............................................. .........1.80 lbs Ground
Everlast Wobble Board............................................. .....1.90 lbs Ground

---------------------

2 lbs:

Quote:
Logitech Harmony 510 Universal Remote...................................2.10 lbs Sig. Req.
Scene It? 2................................................. ................................2.40 lbs Ground
Motorola 2-Way Radios............................................ ..................2.50 lbs Ground
Michael Kors Purse............................................. ........................2.60 lbs Ground
Ogio Half Dome Bag............................................... .....................2.70 lbs Ground
Proctor & Silex Iron.............................................. .......................2.70 lbs Ground
Magellan RoadMate 1340 GPS System.......................................2.80 lbs Sig. Req.

---------------------

3 lbs:

Quote:
Food Network Favorites....................................3.00 lbs Ground
Massage Travel Neck Pillow..................................3.10 lbs Ground
North Face Recon Backpack...............................3.30 lbs Sig. Req.
Sony DCR-DVD 650 Camcorder...........................3.40 lbs Sig. Req.

---------------------

4 lbs

Quote:
Roatan Hammock.......................4.20 lbs Sig. Req.
Coleman Chair...................................4.70 lbs Sig. Req.

---------------------

5 lbs To 10 lbs:

Quote:
Black and Decker Drill Set..................................5.20 lbs Ground
Coby 8.5" Portable DVD Player..........................5.40 lbs to 5.50 lbs Sig. Req.
Wireless Laser 6000 Desktop V2.......................5.70 lbs Sig. Req.
George Foreman Contemporary Grill.......................5.80 lbs to 6.10 lbs Sig. Req.
Natural Wireless Ergonomic Desktop........................6.10 Sig. Req.
Razor A Scooter........................................... 6.60 lbs to 6.70 lbs Sig. Req.
Samsung DVD Player.........................................6.7 0 lbs Sig. Req.
Hamilton Beach Food Processor..................7.90 lbs to 8.60 lbs Siq. Req.
HALO 3 LEGENDARY EDITION....................6.4LBS SIG.REQ.

Krups Waffle Chef.......................................8.8 lbs Sig. Req.

---------------------

Over 10 lbs:

Quote:
5-pound Weight............................................ .......10.80 lbs Sig. Req.
BBQ Grill Set............................................... ..........12.60 lbs Sig. Req.
Electric Leaf Blower...............................13.70 Sig. Req.
Xbox 360 (20gb)............................................ ......15.00 lbs Sig. Req.
Coleman Tent.............................................. .........17.00 lbs Sig. Req.

------------------

USPS:

34 Piece Tool Kit
Boutique Umbrella
Everlast Resistance Band
Game Cards
Garrity 2D Hi-Tech Aluminum Flashlight
Journal & Pen
Madagascar DVD
Mini Tool Set With Flashlight
Stay Fit Pulse Pedometer
Swiss Army Konus Binocular
T-Shirts (ALL)
Wave Electric Peppermill
Wilson Basketball

ALL CREDIT GOES TO ORIGINAL POSTER

www.clubbing.com

No talking about bots, macros, cheating devices, or return fraud. That is how threads disappear.

The Much Needed Frequently Asked Questions

What is Clubbing?
club bing is a Website run by launched in 2007 that gives out free items by simply playing free online games.

What are the requirements to join?
Really there are none. It's 100% free! You don't even have to pay for shipping! The only things you have to do is have an address in the United States to have your prizes shipped to you, as well as a real email address.

How do I get free prizes?
You get prizes by getting tickets, which are done by playing games.

How many can I get of each prize?
You can get 1 of each prize shipped to your address. You can change your address if you want to get more of a prize.

Why are we able to get prizes by playing free online games?
Every time you enter in an answer in a game, it counts as a search for Microsoft's club bing. It helped increase the Market Share for club bing with other search engines like Google and Yahoo by almost 5% within 2 months of club bing launch. As a result, this allows Microsoft to get more advertisers/Make advertisers pay more, so they are able to profit more off club bing, and hand the savings off to you!*

How are my prizes shipped?
Your prizes are shipped via UPS. The downside to this is that any prize over 5000 Points needs to be signed for, though I read anyone at your house can sign for your items. If you are not at the house, UPS should leave a note saying when they will be back.

When do my prizes come?
The estimated shipping time is 8 to 12 weeks, however the average time is 4-6 weeks. Some people have gotten prizes within 2 weeks of ordering, some haven't received prizes from February 2008. It varies by item, with no rhyme or rythm to it. They are supposed to send you a shipping email before the item arrives, but some have reported they have gotten prizes without this shipping

The Prize I just ordered was taken down will I ever get it?
You should get your prize within a month of ordering it, otherwise you will have your points refunded by club bing.

"Each Club Bing account is limited to ordering up to $600 in prizes per calender year. If orders meet or exceed $600, Microsoft requires players to fill out a W-9 tax form to continue receiving any additional prizes during that calender year. "

Prizes

Since this is a Microsoft run website, all the notable electronic prizes are Microsoft products. These include Vista, Microsoft Office, Xbox 360s, Zunes,Computer Games, Xbox and Xbox 360 Games. Recently, they have added many cooking related products, including multiple kitchen books and KitchenAid products. Other notable prizes include Music Downloads, Frequent Flyer Miles, and Clothing. You can only order 1 of any physical item sent to one address

PRIZES
http://www.clubbing.com/Pages/Prizes/Prize_Mall.aspx

What's the Maximum Number of Tickets I can get?
It is 1,000 Tickets per day. There is no limit to how many tickets you can have overall.

What Games Give You the Most Tickets?
Flexicon: 25 Tickets
Chicktionary: 20 Tickets
Spelling Bee: 20 Tickets
Word Slugger: 20 Tickets
Crosswire: 20 Tickets

The Ticket Number listed is the max you can get

What Games are the Easiest to do?
All the games are pretty easy, since all you need to do for each one is to type in words, so there's no real skill to it.

Are there limits to the games?
There are a few known limits to some games. Flexicon runs out of puzzles once you get 48,000 tickets from it. Chicktionary, Word Slugger, and Spelling Bee all clock in at 28,000 tickets.

Multiple Accounts FAQ

Can I have Multiple Accounts?
yes

How Many Accounts Can I Make?
unlimited

Can I get tickets for all my accounts on the same day?
maybe but per the new rules they may say you bypassed the 1000 tickets per day rule and give you nothing

Can I get more than 1 of each item to each address using multiple accounts
NO

credit goes to
daftpunk

Last edited by a moderator:
Great work with the FAQ so far killer9, the new CB thread is looking better already:applause:
Lets hope this thread lasts as long as the others.

OP update the Wordslugger type games max points to 28k. Flexcon is 48k iirc.

I thought you can have as many accounts you want, just as long you follow the rule of 1 prize per address.

^^ yeah I thought the same. I've been using multiple accounts and doing what you're saying and I still get my prizes it's just a limit of one per address that's all

While on the subject of fixing stuff, how about calling it Club Bing? And maybe fixing some of the grammar/spelling errors? (I'm not a stickler, but random capitalization and "aderess" shouldn't happen in a somewhat important faq.) Tuning or even removing that prize list might also be worthwhile. Also, that tracking site might be useful to list.

"ONLY 1 ACCOUNT PER ADDRESS"

Yea that's not right. Man these facts haven't been updated in a while have they? Daftpunk seems to have abandoned us.

I think you're only technically supposed to have one account, but they don't care, since its fairly easy to max out an account.

[quote name='GuyLee']While on the subject of fixing stuff, how about calling it Club Bing? And maybe fixing some of the grammar/spelling errors? (I'm not a stickler, but random capitalization and "aderess" shouldn't happen in a somewhat important faq.) Tuning or even removing that prize list might also be worthwhile. Also, that tracking site might be useful to list.[/QUOTE]I gave the OP a cursory check with my Firefox spell checker, so that should have caught most of the spelling errors.

The grammar checks and the like, I give that to someone else to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SuperSonic128']So you can have more then one account as long as you only order 1 item per address? I was not aware of that o_O[/QUOTE]
Hell yea you can. I've got 4 accounts right now all shipping to the same address.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Just ordered the Scooter ^_^ little concerned about the weight limit though :) I'm only 40 pounds over lol.[/QUOTE]

yeah i would only let kids ride it they tend to fold in the middle if you are to heavy trust me on that:bomb:

anybody have any experience with a universal remote from logitech? do you know if a lot of annoying reprogramming is involved cause it loses the stored info?

dont forget to vote for a new prize

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z60/majestic17681/vote.jpg

Motorola 2 Way Radio 7,500 Tickets MOTOROLA FV300 Talkabout GMRS/FRS 2-Way Radio with 10-Mile Range

• 22 channels, 10 mile range, 10 call tones and 16 level digital volume

• 18-hour estimated talk time and 12 NiMH

• Time-out timer and priority scan

• Audible low battery alert and LCD battery meter

• Plug-in charger and keypad lock

• ABattery save feature and accessory jack

• Includes 2 radios and runs on 3 AAA batteries (not included) and recharge ready

Jabra bluetooth headset

Jabra Bluetooth Headset 7,500 Tickets The Jabra BT2070 is a stylishly-designed headset compatible with any Bluetooth enabled device. Three button functionality is centered around one large button which is illuminated in yellow when a call is received. Automatic pairing allows for instant connectivity with your mobile device and the headset range is up to 30 feet from the phone. Earbuds and microphone are adjustable for a comfortable fit and talk time is rated at 5 hours(standby time at 200 hours). Status LEDs are included on the BT2070 as are a charging cradle and clip.

[quote name='kaydensmom69']anybody have any experience with a universal remote from logitech? do you know if a lot of annoying reprogramming is involved cause it loses the stored info?[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure you can connect the remote to your computer and update it through the computer. I don't think you have to program it the old fashioned way.

I checked the site and this is what it says,
"Simply install the software from the included CD, create a member login for your Harmony remote, then follow the step-by-step instructions. Our online set up wizard will guide you through the process of getting the Harmony to work with your system—just pick your components from the list of more than 5,000+ manufacturers and 175,000+ devices, and Harmony will do the rest. Your preferences will automatically be saved online, then transfered to your remote via the included USB cable."

[quote name='killer9']yeah i would only let kids ride it they tend to fold in the middle if you are to heavy trust me on that:bomb:[/QUOTE]

Hmm, are there different models? My sister won one in a contest like 8 years ago when they were real popular and I was probably 35-40 pounds over and it seemed rock solid when I was playing with it.

[quote name='kaydensmom69']anybody have any experience with a universal remote from logitech? do you know if a lot of annoying reprogramming is involved cause it loses the stored info?[/QUOTE]

If you correctly program the Logitech Harmony remotes they are fantastic. I used to set these up all the time as a home theater installer, and I have the Logitech Xbox one at home... I love it :bouncy:

BTW: toss out the cd it comes with and download the latest software version directly from Logitech's website ;)

[quote name='unpossible']I'm pretty sure you can connect the remote to your computer and update it through the computer. I don't think you have to program it the old fashioned way.

"Simply install the software from the included CD, create a member login for your Harmony remote, then follow the step-by-step instructions. Our online set up wizard will guide you through the process of getting the Harmony to work with your system—just pick your components from the list of more than 5,000+ manufacturers and 175,000+ devices, and Harmony will do the rest. Your preferences will automatically be saved online, then transfered to your remote via the included USB cable."[/QUOTE]

Yup. you create an online account with Logitech and they have a huge online database of products to add. Just connect via usb, add all the devices you want to control, define activites (Watch Cable, Play a game, Wtach a DVD, Etc.) and the software uplads all the settings to your remote. Easy peasy.

If things ever get out of sync, just hit the help button on the remote and it will ask you yes and no questions until things are working normally again.

[quote name='Neotribal']If you correctly program the Logitech Harmony remotes they are fantastic. I used to set these up all the time as a home theater installer, and I have the Logitech Xbox one at home... I love it :bouncy:

BTW: toss out the cd it comes with and download the latest software version directly from Logitech's website ;)[/QUOTE]

Any idea if other models (like this one) work with the Xbox 360, for video playback, minus the guide button?

I was wondering, I ordered Vista Ultimate in 07, could I order it again to the same address after all the rule changes between then and now?

[quote name='CBolts']I was wondering, I ordered Vista Ultimate in 07, could I order it again to the same address after all the rule changes between then and now?[/QUOTE]
Yes you can. I'm getting a second set of headphones that were first ordered in October of last year. If your Vista ultimate was ordered in 07, you will have no problem getting another one.

my current waiting list

CamelBak Better Bottle 6/9
Play/Charge Kit 6/12
Gears of War 6/22
Zune Earbuds 6/25
Forza 2 6/25
Rhythm Soundbag 6/27

My Pending Orders:

Boutique Umbrella- 4/3
American National Red Cross Donations- 5/10
Office Ultimate 2007 WIN32- 5/10
1 Song Download- 5/12
Microsoft Zune 30GB- 5/27 (UPS on 6/29)
Beach Towel- 5/27 (UPS on 6/30)
Basic First Aid Kit- 6/4
Xbox 360 Play & Charge Kit- 6/11
Wink Package- 6/16

[quote name='unpossible']I'm pretty sure you can connect the remote to your computer and update it through the computer. I don't think you have to program it the old fashioned way.

"Simply install the software from the included CD, create a member login for your Harmony remote, then follow the step-by-step instructions. Our online set up wizard will guide you through the process of getting the Harmony to work with your system—just pick your components from the list of more than 5,000+ manufacturers and 175,000+ devices, and Harmony will do the rest. Your preferences will automatically be saved online, then transfered to your remote via the included USB cable."[/QUOTE]

I must be missing something. I can't seem to find the Logitech Harmony 540 Universal Remote anywhere on the site. HELP ! :)

The 540 is a typo. That model doesn't exist so we're going by the best matching image that Club Bing provided which is the 510.

[quote name='louiedog']Any idea if other models (like this one) work with the Xbox 360, for video playback, minus the guide button?[/QUOTE]

Yes, all the Harmony remotes can be programmed to work with the Xbox 360 (including the guide button). There is a screen on the remote with customizable buttons that auto-populate depending on the device being controlled.

Main difference on the Xbox-branded remote is that there are dedicated Xbox-buttons (A,B,X,Y). ;)

[quote name='2574']The 540 is a typo. That model doesn't exist so we're going by the best matching image that Club Bing provided which is the 510.[/QUOTE]

Ok, that works for me. Thanks :)

[quote name='Neotribal']Yes, all the Harmony remotes can be programmed to work with the Xbox 360 (including the guide button). There is a screen on the remote with customizable buttons that auto-populate depending on the device being controlled.

Main difference on the Xbox-branded remote is that there are dedicated Xbox-buttons (A,B,X,Y). ;)[/QUOTE]

Cool, thanks. I wasn't sure if Microsoft used some proprietary encryption or something on their remote, like they do with their wireless controllers, to keep third party manufacturers from making generic versions without paying for licensing.

Is there enough demand to flip the remote? I searched eBay and the remote does sell for ~$40, but I don't think it can be easily sold on craigslist.

[quote name='GuyLee']Is there enough demand to flip the remote? I searched eBay and the remote does sell for ~$40, but I don't think it can be easily sold on craigslist.[/QUOTE]
Not worth getting it to put on ebay. You could easily get two controllers which would be cheaper and you would make more money.

My pending list:

Zune Premium Earplugs (ordered 5/31)
Garrity Hi-Tech Flashlight (ordered 6/4)

I have not received any shipping info for either yet.

[quote name='The93owner']My pending list:

Zune Premium Earplugs (ordered 5/31)
Garrity Hi-Tech Flashlight (ordered 6/4)

I have not received any shipping info for either yet.[/QUOTE]

Have you tried the tracker?

[quote name='winterice']That tracking website isn't working. It's taking me to the UPS website.[/QUOTE]
Site is down due to ongoing shipping/tracking emails... :blush:

It is conveniently forwarded to the UPS site so you can copy-paste your tracking numbers and track your packages yourself... :p

[quote name='Negra3060']Have you tried the tracker?[/QUOTE]
I checked the A Gamer's tracking site a few hours ago and only remember seeing weights of 0.60 Sig Required (the grill? I remember something of that in the last thread), 1.40, and 3.00, which probably means there are several other people in my city doing club bing.

[quote name='The93owner']I checked the A Gamer's tracking site a few hours ago and only remember seeing weights of 0.60 Sig Required (the grill? I remember something of that in the last thread), 1.40, and 3.00, which probably means there are several other people in my city doing club bing.[/QUOTE]

The grills weight is 8.20 Lbs.

[quote name='The93owner']I checked the A Gamer's tracking site a few hours ago and only remember seeing weights of 0.60 Sig Required (the grill? I remember something of that in the last thread), 1.40, and 3.00, which probably means there are several other people in my city doing club bing.[/QUOTE]
Many of the prizes that shipped Thu and Fri (HDD, DVD and Grills included) were showing up as 0.60 lbs... Not sure about the rest of the items, but I suspect that their scale is broken, or the guy that is supposed to type it in didn't care all that much... :roll:

My pending orders:

DVD player- (ordered 5/27) and should be delivered tomorrow
Vista Ultimate- (ordered 5/30)
Too Human (ordered 6/3)
Zune earphones (ordered 6/13)
Contessa set (ordered 6/17)
Madagascar 2 (ordered 6/24)

So I can have 2 accounts or more going at the same time for the same address but I can only order 1 of each prize per address?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back