The World Ends with You (DS) $19.99 @ Amazon (finally) or $18.29+tax @ Walmart.com

scottman

CAGiversary!
Can't believe I paid twice this much for the game when it first came out. Heh just kidding. This game is amazing. Totally worth it!

Man hopefully they have the walmart pricing in stores. Since im moving in a couple days. I dont want anything shipped to my house. Man I want this game!!

Not sure if it's permanent at amazon, but a few other stores dropped it to $19.99 or less recently but most are OOS.

I don't have the money for this. I bought it at launch when Amazon had it for $29.99 for a short time. But then I have not been able to find it since shortly after I got it. I keep hoping it's somewhere in one of the boxes that have never been unpacked the couple of times I have moved since then. But I keep not unpacking them to find out. I don't want to miss out on an $18 TWEWY, but I can't afford to buy a copy right now, especially if I haven't lost mine for good. :(

Great deal though if you still need this game!

This actually dropped a really really long time ago pretty much everywhere in all the retail stores. the only place that it didnt really drop at was Amazon, which is nice to see they finally officially dropped it. but the actual drop everywhere else is actually like 2 months ago.

[quote name='Mako1215']Man hopefully they have the walmart pricing in stores. Since im moving in a couple days. I dont want anything shipped to my house. Man I want this game!![/QUOTE]

Not likely, no. Usually the store and site are different. Did you try searching using the site? It says it is available in limited stores at that price.

In my case there is one store within 100 miles. And they are sold out.

And no site2store either. I wonder how they decide what qualifies for s2s and what doesn't? Then again s2s pickups usually take so long that it nullifies the savings.

i got this for $25 when it came out
I obtained the soundtrack
I saw zero punctuation yahtzees review on the game and I agree with the way he describes the game.
Even still, I thought this was an amazing game and totally worth the plunge.

A game that is great and particularly awesome for people that like to collect things within games.
Try this game out. Cant recommend the game or music enough
When you get half way through the game you wont be able to put it down

The only game I've got that I keep playing. It has so much to offer and is completely different from all the others. I won't let my kids play it because I don't want to lose my stats. I'm going to buy them copies.

[quote name='rabbitt']This is reportedly going to be $10 at BlockBuster's B1G1 sale, if you can find it.[/QUOTE]

It already is 10 bucks, unfortunately the copy my store had was empty(probably was received that way because someone didn't check it when we got it in as a transfer..). Call and see if any of your local blockbusters have the game, they won't hold it for a day, but if you can go early in the morning(I guess the sale starts when we open? I still haven't seen notice of it besides off CAG) you should be ok.

[quote name='phogoodness']Can't believe I paid twice this much for the game when it first came out. Heh just kidding. This game is amazing. Totally worth it!
00.gif
[/QUOTE]

I have to slightly cringe at this as well, but it really is an amazing game, and I don't *really* regret paying more for it. Anyone getting it now is in for a real treat.

[quote name='Nohbdy']Fry's had these for $15. Might still have them.[/QUOTE]

They went back up to $19.99 after that week's sale was over.

bread's done
Back