Photo
- - - - -

The Conduit CAG Online Thread - Game Night Anyone?

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#1 SuperPhillip

SuperPhillip

Posted 30 June 2009 - 06:40 PM

Hello. I'm making this thread since the other probably won't be updated by the OP. It's not his job anyway, so that's all right. I'll try to keep this updated. Perhaps we can have a game night if there's enough people?

I'm going to have the list like this:
http://spreadsheets....c3XVwA4p2tATEQQ

Thanks to Doomed for starting it up. Just add your information there!

Edited by SuperPhillip, 30 June 2009 - 10:11 PM.

#2 Doomed

Doomed

Posted 30 June 2009 - 07:06 PM

Use Google Doc's spreadsheet feature. It lets anyone update their own FC, so all you have to do is set it up. I did it for Excitebots, remember?
http://spreadsheets....Eye8G_km9prnmFQ

sig.gif

#3 Revolution

Revolution

Posted 30 June 2009 - 08:03 PM

Ki11NWO/ 2911-6861-1809/ Eastern

Ki11NWO as in, Kill the New World Order

See: Youtube - Obama Deception.

Thought such a name and significance would be fitting for a conspiracy themed game.

I would love a game night if we can get a boat load of CAGs!

#4 ShinAkumA21

ShinAkumA21

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2009 - 08:10 PM

AkumA/4468-8858-2550/Eastern

i put Ki11NWO down and SuperPhilli down

#5 SuperPhillip

SuperPhillip

Posted 30 June 2009 - 08:28 PM

Use Google Doc's spreadsheet feature. It lets anyone update their own FC, so all you have to do is set it up. I did it for Excitebots, remember?
http://spreadsheets....Eye8G_km9prnmFQ

I remember, I just didn't know how to set it up. :-#

#6 Revolution

Revolution

Posted 30 June 2009 - 08:52 PM

AkumA/4468-8858-2550/Eastern

i put Ki11NWO down and SuperPhilli down

got u down as well

#7 Doomed

Doomed

Posted 30 June 2009 - 09:34 PM

I remember, I'm just a lazy bastard. :-#

Here you go.

Ki11NWO/ 2911-6861-1809/ Eastern

Ki11NWO as in, Kill the New World Order

See: Youtube - Obama Deception.

Thought such a name and significance would be fitting for a conspiracy themed game.

You seriously believe that shit? I don't like Obama either, but come on. The govt. couldn't keep Watergate hidden, you think a global conspiracy spanning many generations is plausible?

sig.gif

#8 SuperPhillip

SuperPhillip

Posted 30 June 2009 - 10:05 PM

I never made one before. How would I remember how to make one?

EDITED: I doubt I'd be a lazy bastard if I was going to do it the old fashioned way of updating the OP regardless. Lack of logic there. heh

#9 Doomed

Doomed

Posted 30 June 2009 - 10:28 PM

It was a joke. I didn't expect you to make one, and "remember" was asking if you remembered when I made one. :grouphug:

sig.gif

#10 SuperPhillip

SuperPhillip

Posted 30 June 2009 - 10:31 PM

Well, I'm not a lazy bastard.

Now update the list with the people who posted. Thanks.

#11 Revolution

Revolution

Posted 30 June 2009 - 10:58 PM

Here you go.

You seriously believe that shit? I don't like Obama either, but come on. The govt. couldn't keep Watergate hidden, you think a global conspiracy spanning many generations is plausible?

Well its not so difficult to believe when you take a step back and take a look at the big picture. To some extent this is the usual run of the mill corrupt politicians as there always have been every generation. Its not obama hate either cuz I actually voted for the guy, but there is enough evidence in the video so if you have watched Obama deception on youtube, and ignored some of the dramatic effect. The bottom line is, I have to be concerned when the possibility of being taxed for bullshit like carbon emission exists. When the truth is that carbon emission has nothing to do with global warming. The war continues in the interest of money and weapons manufacturers. Do you even care that the federal reserve is privately owned and is under the supervision of the treasury....who is from wallstreet. IT PRINTS MONEY! Now....you can go and live in bliss and remain ignorant of such things... Or come see me online in The Conduit!!!

#12 Doomed

Doomed

Posted 01 July 2009 - 12:49 AM

whine

Yes, I am well aware that the federal reserve is a load of shit. That doesn't mean there's a massive global conspiracy that somehow has never been revealed ever by a credible source. Also, if the government is so powerful, how come that video exposing its lies is still up?

sig.gif

#13 Revolution

Revolution

Posted 01 July 2009 - 01:31 AM

Yes, I am well aware that the federal reserve is a load of shit. That doesn't mean there's a massive global conspiracy that somehow has never been revealed ever by a credible source. Also, if the government is so powerful, how come that video exposing its lies is still up?

Democracy still holds my friend, if enough amount of people can lay claim to witnessing something, such as the video, it would be stupid to remove it. We are strong in numbers hence why a democracy is a successful form of government. The threat lies in the fact that it is striving to become that powerful.

#14 SuperPhillip

SuperPhillip

Posted 01 July 2009 - 03:42 AM

Fantastic. Any one else with codes? :)

#15 El Gray

El Gray

Obscurity Sponge

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2009 - 05:06 AM

Just added mine to the Google Doc. Thanks for setting this up. I'll add the rest of y'all in a day or so. I SLEEP NOW.

#16 StealthNinjaScyther

StealthNinjaScyther

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2009 - 09:39 AM

SNScythe / 1247-6610-6614 / Pacific
SSBB: 2449-4552-6351

#17 SuperPhillip

SuperPhillip

Posted 02 July 2009 - 02:58 AM

When would you guys want to set up a Game Night?
Since this site isn't dominated by Wii owners, it'll be hard having one on a consistent basis, I think.

#18 El Gray

El Gray

Obscurity Sponge

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2009 - 03:12 AM

About to start playing, myself. I'll add people from in here.

Okay, I added everyone on the list. Revolution, it tells me your FC is invalid. Typo?

#19 SuperPhillip

SuperPhillip

Posted 02 July 2009 - 03:15 AM

I haven't added anyone yet. I was doing single-player stuff.
I will though shortly! :bouncy:

#20 gomikeoh

gomikeoh

I like turtles.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2009 - 04:34 AM

i would appreciate if you added me and we got some good games going. Im playing nearly evey day, a lot. So if you are a regular online, add me. Also, only mature people. I don't want little kiddies, (being 21, it would feel kinda weird talking to a little kid over wii speak, and just that little kids seem to be immature most of the time.) That is not to say I don;t do my fair share of cussing or trash talking while playing tho. . If you got wii speak, better, because i would love to try it out. Oh yea, I would like to ssay...I am pretty damn good because I am usually almost number 1 at the end of matches.

3051-5391-3607

Ive got no friends! Hopefully this changes!

#21 SuperPhillip

SuperPhillip

Posted 02 July 2009 - 10:49 PM

Would anyone like to play some time tonight?

If so, and you haven't already added me or I haven't added you, send me a friend request.

#22 Mad D

Mad D

CAG lurker since 04

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2009 - 01:25 AM

I might, I haven't added anyone yet but I'll change that if I can get on tonight. Just post later when you are about to play.

trying to start or finish

Spoiler

#23 SuperPhillip

SuperPhillip

Posted 03 July 2009 - 01:27 AM

I don't have much experience playing online yet, so I want to play enough so I can write a fair review of the game tomorrow.

I've only done three matches.

#24 Mad D

Mad D

CAG lurker since 04

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2009 - 01:32 AM

No problem, I've only played a couple hours online.

#25 SuperPhillip

SuperPhillip

Posted 03 July 2009 - 01:35 AM

Oh, that was also forewarning that I will suck! Hooray, sucking! :applause:

#26 Mad D

Mad D

CAG lurker since 04

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2009 - 03:47 AM

I'll be getting online soon. I'll add you Phillip, let me know when you are available.

#27 SuperPhillip

SuperPhillip

Posted 03 July 2009 - 04:15 AM

I'm free. Send me a PM when you want to play. ;)

#28 SuperPhillip

SuperPhillip

Posted 03 July 2009 - 08:28 PM

I'll be free to play tonight. Who's with me?

#29 rjung

rjung

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2009 - 05:16 AM

Added myself to the spreadsheet: 2579-0937-8307

--R.J.

#30 wjhard63

wjhard63

Game Completist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2009 - 10:46 PM

I just picked this up today from the TRU promotion and I might try online tonight. Anyone here get together at a regular time for matches in the evening?

My FC is: 0259-8309-5635 (Shinobi)

I'll add myself to the spreadsheet too.
Currently Playing:
:wiiu: Call of Duty: Ghosts
:3ds: AC:NL & Bravely Default
:ds: Nothing
:360: Shinobi+Hanzo.jpg