Ghost Squad for Wii only $10 new at Costco B&M YMMV

kodave

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
I'm a sucker for Sega light gun games, and I've been watching Ghost Squad for Wii at Costco for a while now priced at $15. My location got down to one copy of it left, so I grabbed it. At the register, the computer automatically deducted $5 off the $14.99 price tag, making it $9.99 plus tax.

No one was really sure why the computer rang it up differently, but maybe Costco is trying to clear out their $15 games. They have other games like Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz and Trauma Center New Blood for $15, but I don't know if those will get marked down at the register.

Anyway, Amazon is asking $25 for it, GameStop wants $20 new/$18 used for it, so I figure $10 is a pretty good deal. Amazon and GameStop are only offering $6.50 for trade ins, so its not good for trying to up any trade in values.

Its not listed on Costco's website, and like I said, I don't know if this works at other locations or with other older, $15 games, so YMMV. For the record my location was the Costco in Yorba Linda, CA.

bread's done
Back