Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

EDIT:

Guys,

ALL of the console import titles we carry DO WORK on U.S. machines. We would not sell them if they did not.

Jason

---

Warning to those interested in ANNO 1404. It has Tages DRM. Some details:

Q: How often can I activate my game?
A: Usually you can activate your game on initially three different PC configurations - after those activations are used up you can simply contact the support team who will increase activation limits when needed - please see the contact details.

Q: What changes to my PC require a new activation?
A: A PC configuration in the view of the activation system consists of the major hardware and software components of your computer – including the operating system, CPU, mainboard and system hard disc. Minor changes like replacing the graphics card, connecting an additional disc or adding more memory to the PC do not change the PC configuration and reactivation is not needed.

Q: Why is there no revocation tool?
A: Revocation would only work from an already activated PC and is technically limited. In case you had to reinstall your operating system, revocation would not be possible. You can always simply contact the support team who will increase activation limits when needed.

Q: What happens in the unlikely event of the publisher and/or the protection company stopping the support for the game? What happens if the activation servers are turned off?
A: In such a case a patch for the game will be released that removes the activation protection.

Edited by Draekon, 03 July 2009 - 08:55 PM.

#2 s2k

s2k

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2009 - 11:55 AM

Wow velvet assasin on the pc for 25 bucks thats a good deal. I liked the xbox version but when it hits 15 or less ill buy it on the pc.

#3 groundskeeper

groundskeeper

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2009 - 12:01 PM

No price on the hot dog?
CAG Not Found: Abort, Retry, Ignore?

#4 CheapyD

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass

• Administrators

Posted 03 July 2009 - 12:04 PM

No price on the hot dog?

Heh, I admit to clicking on it.

#5 gravel

gravel

Posted 03 July 2009 - 12:09 PM

Does the (I) in a title indicate an international version? If so, will these work in the US?

#6 groundskeeper

groundskeeper

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2009 - 12:09 PM

Same here...
CAG Not Found: Abort, Retry, Ignore?

#7 Darrith

Darrith

The Lion King

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2009 - 12:11 PM

Looks like it was a good decision to sell off my Age of Conan CEs on eBay back when the game was first released. :applause:

#8 Dark_Sage

Dark_Sage

Posted 03 July 2009 - 12:21 PM

Optical Blue Mouse at $1.90. Worth it, or does it suck?

#9 Rodster

Rodster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2009 - 12:21 PM

Little Big Planet (I) is on sale for $21.90 in case anyone is interested. http://www.gogamer.c...7VVviewprod.htm

#10 Draekon

Draekon

Kung-Fu Panda

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2009 - 12:22 PM

Now you make me want to add a rick roll youtube link or something along those lines to the hotdog. ;(

Does the (I) in a title indicate an international version? If so, will these work in the US?

Yes, the (I) means international version which is also the European PAL version. As for it working on the 360, it depends on the game. I'm not entirely certain on the listed 360 games myself, but PC and PS3 should be fine.

Edited by Draekon, 03 July 2009 - 07:09 PM.

#11 aquamajoris

aquamajoris

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2009 - 12:28 PM

according to amazon reviews, both those keyboards are terrible for gaming

The Microsoft keyboard can only recognize 2 keystrokes at the same time
The Saitek keyboard's keys begin to stick after a while of heavy gaming

#12 talon2099

talon2099

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2009 - 01:04 PM

Ok, this is like the 3rd time they've had Unreal 3 on sale and every time I consider it yet never order it. I know they released a major patch for it to try to keep the online community from dying and that I can use the CD-key on Steam as well but for those of you that own it, is it still worth buying? Thanks.

#13 gravel

gravel

Posted 03 July 2009 - 01:20 PM

Yes, the (I) means international version which is also the European PAL version. As for it working on the 360, it depends on the game. I'm not entirely certain on the listed 360 games myself, but PC and PS3 should be fine.

Thanks. I guess I'll have to wait on :360:Stormrise then. It's supposed to be bad, so I should be able to find the US version on the cheap at some point.

#14 zealous reaper

zealous reaper

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2009 - 01:31 PM

according to amazon reviews, both those keyboards are terrible for gaming

The Microsoft keyboard can only recognize 2 keystrokes at the same time
The Saitek keyboard's keys begin to stick after a while of heavy gaming

I just read that Amazon review and I have no clue what that person is talking about. I have been using this keyboard for more than a year and I've never had trouble with multiple keys at once. I play a game called Stepmania on the PC which is like ddr but free. In that game you have to be holding down 3-4 keys at once very often, and at least with the arrow keys it has always been just fine. I'm not sure if that is different than what he was referring to as multiple key strokes, but it sounds like it. I am seriously considering getting myself another one because mine is kind of dirty and there's no way I'm taking the keys out to clean it.

#15 lordkosc

lordkosc

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2009 - 01:45 PM

I owned a Saitek Eclipse 1 (BLUE) for over 2 years, was a good keyboard, paint on the keys started to wear out, and the LEDs started to dim.

I got a Saitek Eclipse 2 now , and its GREAT.

Also I caved in on ANNO 1404, I know it has DRM up the butt, but the GAME is so amazing (well the demo was), its seriously one of the best city builders/economic games out. 1701 was very good also, I wish GoG would sell the gold version of 1701.

#16 drevel

drevel

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2009 - 01:45 PM

Little Big Planet (I) is on sale for $21.90 in case anyone is interested. http://www.gogamer.c...7VVviewprod.htm

Is this NTSC version or PAL? anyone know. I cannot access the site from work.
Now Playing: Medal of Honor
Posted Image

#17 Draekon

Draekon

Kung-Fu Panda

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2009 - 01:47 PM

is this ntsc version or pal? Anyone know. I cannot access the site from work.

pal.

#18 poker360

poker360

The AWD Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2009 - 01:54 PM

thought it was to good to be true, and it was.. i'll pass on international version.

(fight night round 4 + rise of the argonauts)

splintercelll.jpg
Check out the Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread!
fss.png

#19 Legolas813

Legolas813

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2009 - 02:02 PM

Is this NTSC version or PAL? anyone know. I cannot access the site from work.

The site says:

"Little Big is PAL Region Free Edition and works on any PS3"

#20 earvcunanan

earvcunanan

I'm cool.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2009 - 02:08 PM

No price on the hot dog?

xD

Btw, is the hot dog region-free?

#21 NutManIV

NutManIV

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2009 - 02:13 PM

I clicked on the hot dog. I admit it.

Also, nothing I'm too interested in here, but that Rise of Nations deal is pretty sweet.

#22 Hoffgod

Hoffgod

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2009 - 02:15 PM

Anyone have any experience with that headset? I need a new mouse, keyboard, and headset and it looks like this may be quite useful...

xD

Btw, is the hot dog region-free?

Absolutely, it's region free. And in this case I would heavily recommend over-night shipping.
Posted Image

#23 Edge

Edge

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2009 - 02:18 PM

Nice to see Conan CE on sale again for $10. They must have a few warehouses full of those things...

Ok, this is like the 3rd time they've had Unreal 3 on sale and every time I consider it yet never order it. I know they released a major patch for it to try to keep the online community from dying and that I can use the CD-key on Steam as well but for those of you that own it, is it still worth buying? Thanks.

I'd definitely say so, there's even a few really cool mods for it like The Haunted. And it does, surprisingly, have a single-player "campaign" with full coop. The content pack was pretty massive too. Overall well worth $15 or less.

#24 NutManIV

NutManIV

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2009 - 02:22 PM

Anyone have any experience with that headset? I need a new mouse, keyboard, and headset and it looks like this may be quite useful...

Absolutely, it's region free. And in this case I would heavily recommend over-night shipping.

Don't get the keyboard if you plan on playing games.

#25 DukeEdwardI

DukeEdwardI

Whose Queens?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2009 - 02:24 PM

Lots of great prices. Tempted to get Call of Juarez 1, BiA: Hell's Highway and Turok. I heard it was a painfully average shooter, but wasting dinosaurs with your knife is hard to pass up.

(adds items to cart)

Hm, $6 shipping bringing the total to $25. Eh....

I'd say you should get it. I haven't played online much, but I played for a good week or so and I had a blast. The new modes are pretty cool, the titan mutators and ridiculously awesome and combing the two is just plain fun.

I know a lot of UT fans bashed this game to no end, so I wasn't expecting much, but I was pleasantly surprised when I started playing. Sure it's not as awesome as UT2004 was, but I think it's pretty damn close.

#26 sturner83

sturner83

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2009 - 02:27 PM

How much for the hotdog?

#27 jboy

jboy

redcross.org

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2009 - 02:45 PM

Lots of great prices. Tempted to get Call of Juarez 1, BiA: Hell's Highway and Turok. I heard it was a painfully average shooter, but wasting dinosaurs with your knife is hard to pass up.

(adds items to cart)

Hm, $6 shipping bringing the total to $25. Eh....

Take Turok out of your cart. It takes like 17 or 18 gigs of hard disc space and is not optimized, at all.

#28 Xealot42

Xealot42

Psi-Powered

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2009 - 03:10 PM

I think I will pick up RSV2, PoP, Call of Juarez and CoJ Bound in Blood, and Oblivion for the PC.

I was tempted to get End War, Stormrise, and Rise of the Argonauts for the 360 but I wasn't sure if they would work on my US 360 (NTSC). Anyone know for sure?

#29 johnsdoe00

johnsdoe00

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2009 - 03:15 PM

I was just looking at this in an e-mail I received this morning... Fight Night for $43? NICE. I wonder.. should I buy 3 games to trade in to Gamestop or should I just buy it from here??

Wait... all International versions? Nvm..

Edited by johnsdoe00, 03 July 2009 - 03:16 PM.
d'oh

Posted Image

#30 Nohbdy

Nohbdy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2009 - 03:51 PM

Bless you, GoGamer, for acknowledging the Pyro, which is better than a stupid hot dog.