110 replies to this topic

#31 carpwrist

carpwrist

Übercharge Ready!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2009 - 04:01 PM

xD

Btw, is the hot dog region-free?

Unfortunately no, kind of USA thing with a the exceptional asian kid. However, there are trophies and achievements enabled. Rumor is DLC is coming to the hotdog. Like the swiss version, with dried onion and pickles.
Saying you're really good at Borderlands is the equivalent to saying you suck at videogames.

That puts a genuine closed parenthesis at the end of my colon. :)

Posted Image

#32 Darusame

Darusame

Posted 03 July 2009 - 04:04 PM

How well does the Xbox Wireless Controller for Xbox 360 work for PC gaming? I have Windows XP 64bit and Vista 32bit, and neither have bluetooth.

The description didn't mention any PC compatability, which is worrisome.

EDIT:
Just reading up, and realized that you need a separate dongle for about $20 as well since it's wireless.

Edited by Darusame, 03 July 2009 - 04:08 PM.

#33 drktrpr1

drktrpr1

Total GearsHead

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2009 - 04:07 PM

Unfortunately no, kind of USA thing with a the exceptional asian kid. However, there are trophies and achievements enabled. Rumor is DLC is coming to the hotdog. Like the swiss version, with dried onion and pickles.

You should have bought the Bratwurst Collector's Edition.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#34 shrike4242

shrike4242

Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2009 - 04:10 PM

How well does the Xbox Wireless Controller for Xbox 360 work for PC gaming? I have Windows XP 64bit and Vista 32bit, and neither have bluetooth.

The description didn't mention any PC compatability, which is worrisome.

It works well for PC gaming, though you need a USB-connected receiver to get it to work. All the MS 360 wireless controllers user a proprietary 2.4Ghz connection, and that's where the receiver comes in.

This is the item in question:
http://www.xbox.com/...gamingreceiver/

GoGamer doesn't have it, unfortunately. If you have a KMart nearby, you may be able to find one on clearance on the cheap. There's probably CAGs in the trading forum that also have them, plus other B&M & online retailers.

#35 gwartok

gwartok

Posted 03 July 2009 - 04:17 PM

What's it mean when they have an "(I)" in the PC game listing over there? Import Version?

I'm still not happy about the activation limit on Anno 1404 but $30 is getting me closer to tolerating it.

#36 rebenns

rebenns

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2009 - 04:24 PM

Fight Night Round 4 is very tempting. I've bought several International versions from this site, and all of them have been identical to their U.S. versions, and I haven't had any problems with them, even though they specify PAL. The only difference is the UPC codes and ratings (they use Europe's rating systems, so you get a PG instead of E, for example). I'm not sure if this is the case on every game, though, as I've mostly bought Guitar Hero series games, and never bought an EA game. It will probably not be eligible for trade-ins at most mainstream game dealers, but if you don't plan on trading it in, it might be a good deal.
If you're a midget in a purple jumpsuit, you should never, EVER kick someone who looks like Arnold Schwarzenegger in the penis.

#37 Serpent01

Serpent01

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2009 - 04:26 PM

Alot of great deals but the shipping kills it for me.

#38 GoGamer.com - Jason

GoGamer.com - Jason

GoGamer.com Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 03 July 2009 - 04:51 PM

Guys,

ALL of the console import titles we carry DO WORK on U.S. machines. We would not sell them if they did not.

Jason

#39 jthieme

jthieme

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2009 - 05:00 PM

Picked up the HoMM III and IV pack to go with HoMM V I got from Steam last weekend. Also added the Settlers games to fill out my collection there as well and the $1.90 mouse in case I wear mine out playing all these TBS games. Looks like the hot dog was OOS though or I would have bit on that as well :)

#40 matthewrex

matthewrex

Posted 03 July 2009 - 05:04 PM

In for 12 hot dogs!

#41 ohram

ohram

Posted 03 July 2009 - 05:36 PM

Anyone have any experience with that headset? I need a new mouse, keyboard, and headset and it looks like this may be quite useful...

Absolutely, it's region free. And in this case I would heavily recommend over-night shipping.

I just went on Amazon and noticed that it vibrates! WHAT MORE COULD YOU ASK FOR!?
:twoguns:

#42 sneakysnake128

sneakysnake128

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2009 - 05:41 PM

That hot dog is bigger than a PS3. In4 1!

#43 sneakysnake128

sneakysnake128

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2009 - 05:43 PM

I just went on Amazon and noticed that it vibrates! WHAT MORE COULD YOU ASK FOR!?

A girl to use it on.

Anyways, it's an ok selection. Too bad my parents won't let me buy anymore games :bomb:

#44 johnsdoe00

johnsdoe00

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2009 - 05:48 PM

Guys,

ALL of the console import titles we carry DO WORK on U.S. machines. We would not sell them if they did not.

Jason

That's good to know. Now to decide against hunting down 3 of the games on the Gamestop list and see if I can get them for less than $30 or just avoid the hassle and buy it from GoGamer... Decisions, decisions.

A girl to use it on.

Anyways, it's an ok selection. Too bad my parents won't let me buy anymore games :bomb:

That's funny. My wife won't let me buy any more games. :roll:
Posted Image

#45 hordak

hordak

Rockin' CAGer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2009 - 05:51 PM

Any thoughts on the refurbed 360? Says it has a 120day warranty, but what about MS' 3-year warranty? Does that only apply on new units?

#46 sneakysnake128

sneakysnake128

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2009 - 06:02 PM

Got the optical blue mouse. I've had one for 5 years and it's still great.

#47 ArmorForVictor

ArmorForVictor

| (• ◡•) | (ʋ❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2009 - 06:26 PM

i'm looking at the mouse, headset, and keyboard also are they good products? the headset i have now blows and the price for the mouse and keyboard WOW, but the shipping it's giving me with them in my cart is kind of high $12 to ship is that the real shipping cost?
Posted Image
:3ds: 3DS Friend Code - 2466-1424-5777 (PM me yours if you add me :wave:)

#48 SMG247

SMG247

Posted 03 July 2009 - 06:29 PM

The site says:

"Little Big is PAL Region Free Edition and works on any PS3"

Yeah it works fine, but you have to download the dlc from the European PSN Store.
Currently playing:
Spoiler

#49 dmonk

dmonk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2009 - 06:39 PM

Thanks!

#50 LegendK1ll3r

LegendK1ll3r

Posted 03 July 2009 - 06:44 PM

Ordered the mouse and keyboard.

I find it odd I was going to buy that keyboard just a few days ago, but didn't for some reason. Now, it shows up on here for the price I wanted to spend on it. Win-win.

I figured for another $2, a new mouse would be worth it as well.

Posted Image

#51 ArmorForVictor

ArmorForVictor

| (• ◡•) | (ʋ❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2009 - 06:45 PM

Ordered the mouse and keyboard.

I find it odd I was going to buy that keyboard just a few days ago, but didn't for some reason. Now, it shows up on here for the price I wanted to spend on it. Win-win.

I figured for another $2, a new mouse would be worth it as well.

how much was the shipping for just those 2 items?
Posted Image

#52 LegendK1ll3r

LegendK1ll3r

Posted 03 July 2009 - 06:48 PM

how much was the shipping for just those 2 items?

$7.99; FedEx Ground (it grouped them).

There was no tax, either, so it came to $31.80 (for both), and then $39.79 with the shipping.

Posted Image

#53 ArmorForVictor

ArmorForVictor

| (• ◡•) | (ʋ❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2009 - 06:57 PM

oh you got the $30 keyboard thought you meant the $5 one XD i want to order from them but not being able to calculate the shipping before i enter my credit card info is making me weary and since i live in CA i get tax how wonderful :(
Posted Image

#54 groundskeeper

groundskeeper

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2009 - 07:00 PM

In for 12 hot dogs!

In an effort to stay OT....

Hot dogs are out of stock, heard Kobayashi bought them all for training. Remember the national hot dogs eating championship is tomorrow. Should be on ESPN!
CAG Not Found: Abort, Retry, Ignore?

#55 halomaster

halomaster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2009 - 07:07 PM

thought it was to good to be true, and it was.. i'll pass on international version.

(fight night round 4 + rise of the argonauts)

I picked up Rise of Argonaunts last week, and it works great. I'm sure it's the same on Fight Night or Stormrise.

#56 lordkosc

lordkosc

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2009 - 07:15 PM

What's it mean when they have an "(I)" in the PC game listing over there? Import Version?

I'm still not happy about the activation limit on Anno 1404 but $30 is getting me closer to tolerating it.

yeah for 30 bucks I said the same thing, i doubt this game will get any cheaper in the next 2-3 months and I doubt I can wait much longer.

#57 talon2099

talon2099

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2009 - 07:37 PM

Thanks for the responses regarding Unreal 3. I decided to finally go ahead and buy it (watch them drop it down to $4.90 in the next sale now, lol) and Call of Juarez as well.

#58 ArmorForVictor

ArmorForVictor

| (• ◡•) | (ʋ❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2009 - 07:48 PM

bought MS keyboard, MS mouse, and the Saitek headset all for $30 shipped not too bad considering that keyboard itself sells for $30 now here's hoping everything works good

Edited by ArmorForVictor, 03 July 2009 - 08:04 PM.

Posted Image

#59 rsra13

rsra13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2009 - 07:48 PM

That's funny. My wife won't let me buy any more games. :roll:

Yeah, I was going to make fun of him but then thought same as you...:D

#60 Bandersnatch84

Bandersnatch84

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2009 - 08:15 PM

The Eclipse keyboard is great, been using it for over 2 years and haven't had any problems. Full brightness on backlight for that long and it hasn't dimmed, paint hasn't worn off, and keys never stick for me after hours of gaming.

Still the deal is crap though unless you really want the red one. After shipping costs are added, its cheaper to get the blue on on Amazon with FSSS.