Photo
- - - - -

The Conduit for Wii $39.99 on Amazon.com

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Herio

Herio

Posted 03 July 2009 - 01:02 PM

Hi guys. Long time viewer, first time poster. Not sure if anyone has noticed this yet but I checked Amazon.com today and found that The Conduit is $39.99. My friend has been looking into getting it so I've been keeping an eye on it for him. Not sure if this price is permanent or just for the short term but for those of you unwilling to pay the full $50 price it might sway you.

Be warned though, I've heard that the campaign is a little disappointing and adds up to about 5 hours of playing time. However, the redeeming quality of this game is its multiplayer, which I've heard is more fun than the single player campaign.

Hope this link works, if not then just search for it on Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.co...46625551&sr=8-1

Don't hate me if this post is useless, just trying to help.

-Herio

#2 rdogg1026

rdogg1026

Posted 03 July 2009 - 01:14 PM

Welcome to CAG, and thanks for your post.

This was already posted before but I appreciate you taking the time to find this deal and sharing it with the community.
Posted Image

#3 drawingboard

drawingboard

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2009 - 02:38 PM

Thanks! I've been wanting to play this one.

#4 Herio

Herio

Posted 03 July 2009 - 02:56 PM

You're welcome and sorry about the redundant post. I did a search for it but came up with nothing specifically for this game and figured no one had noticed yet. Not sure if I'll get it myself, might just borrow my friend's copy for a night or two to try it out.