Best Buy - MadWorld / House of the Dead: Overkill for Wii $29.99 each + shipping

qwikshake

CAGiversary!
Hi, this may be my first deal post, but I missed out on the $19.99 deal earlier last month.
I also missed out when Gamestop sold these earlier for $29.99 each. Last time I checked, they are still $49.99 at Gamestop.com. It may also be worth noting that they are $36.99 each at Amazon (links for MadWorld, House of the Dead: Overkill)

MadWorld & House of the Dead: Overkill $29.99 each

If the above link does not work, please use the individual product page links provided below.

MadWorld $29.99

House of the Dead: Overkill $29.99

Last edited by a moderator:
These are both great games. Got lucky and BB price matched there website for the 19.99 deal. Sega is quick to drop there game prices and I would not be surprised to see that this will soon be a normal price (29.99) and better deals would follow soon.

Quick note: I saw MadWorld at one of the SoCal BB (forgot which one) and it was $29.99. Every other BB I went to today had it for $49.99. I guess it's YMMV for B&M, but online is still $29.99. Didn't really check HOTD:O, but some still had it for $49.99.

bread's done
Back