Photo
- - - - -

Xbox 360 Arcade and 12-Month Gold Messenger Pack offers at Amazon

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#31 garrettmathis

garrettmathis

Posted 08 July 2009 - 08:09 PM

i just purchased this deal for $56 (nice) but on the amazon page it said nothing about the $10 coupon to their coming xbox live store. is it still available? i thought it was good through July 11th. did it say it on the page when you guys purchased it, or was it a treat that you found when you opened the package?

#32 Confucius

Confucius

Yeah I fixed it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 July 2009 - 08:10 PM

Grrrrr... i didn't jump on this because it said the deal was in effect until like end of july or august.

now dead it seems.

#33 PseudoFinrod

PseudoFinrod

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2009 - 12:04 AM

I bought this today, and also saw a discount on a year's subscription to a magazine. I decided upon a year's worth of the Official Xbox Magazine-saved $12.48 on that as well. All that together seems like a fine deal to me, though the $10 credit for the Xbox Live store would sweeten the pot just a bit more. I didn't see anything about it on the page-does anyone know if that part of the offer has expired?

#34 leesiulung

leesiulung

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2009 - 01:27 AM

I bought this today, and also saw a discount on a year's subscription to a magazine. I decided upon a year's worth of the Official Xbox Magazine-saved $12.48 on that as well. All that together seems like a fine deal to me, though the $10 credit for the Xbox Live store would sweeten the pot just a bit more. I didn't see anything about it on the page-does anyone know if that part of the offer has expired?

yeah, I wonder the same. Is the $10 credit for Xbox Live store still active? I don't have a use for a magazine sub personally. The price of the kit is now $60 though.

#35 PseudoFinrod

PseudoFinrod

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2009 - 06:19 AM

Bump.

#36 Chocoburger

Chocoburger

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2009 - 08:33 AM

damn... i really need to come to CAG every day, I would have totally jumped on it when it was $56 and came with $10 bonus credit. oh well.

#37 afultz075

afultz075

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2009 - 04:49 PM

Question to anyone who bought the Arcade bundle. Are the units they are shipping the new Jasper models? I want to get rid of my 2006 xbox while it stills works and has RROD warranty and upgrade to a Jasper with HDMI, but i'm leary of buying online for fear of getting an older model.

#38 PseudoFinrod

PseudoFinrod

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2009 - 05:13 PM

I just discovered that, even though it was not advertised on the product page, that I did indeed get the $10 credit for their XBL store. I should have visited it before I asked my question. Snagged a code for Castle Crashers for $5 on top of everything else :D

#39 DJE

DJE

Posted 15 July 2009 - 08:43 PM

I got the pack today, along with an email giving me the details on the $10 XBLA credit. I must say, the chatpad does not look great on a black controller.