CAG Contest: Tales of Monkey Island Spectacular Swashbuckling Monkey Giveaway

shipwreck

Staff member
Feedback
91 (100%)
[IMG-L=4741]7982[/IMG-L]Ahoy, mateys! Shipwreck here to totally nail down this whole nautical theme. Just wanted to let everyone know that TellTale Games’ Tales of Monkey Island: Launch of the Screaming Narwhal set sail today and to celebrate all the pointing AND the clicking, we are happy to announce a Spectacular Swashbuckling Monkey Giveaway. What’s so spectacular about it? Well, we’re not only giving away the brand-spanking new first episode, but three lucky winners will receive the generous booty of the entire first season of Tales of Monkey Island for the PC. So that’s the spectacular part, but what’s so Swashbuckling Monkey about it? Well, that’s up to you. Submit a photo of yourself either "monkeying around" or "swashbuckling around" and we’ll choose our three favorites to take home the treasures.

Good luck to all and a big thanks to TellTale Games for the prizes.

Note 1: This contest is for the downloadable episodes and not for the DVD version that ships out after the season is over.
Note 2: Winners will be selected and announced on July 15th.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not entering because I pre-ordered the whole season, of course, but I foresee several Captain Morgan ad inspired entrees.

Someone should wear a "I sold my dignity and all I got was a lousy game" shirt.
kidding. old school Lucasarts ftw

Eh, it's not much, and it's old, but:

242983579_bf14e1c555_o.jpg

Well, Vegan's is better than mine, but I'm game! Thanks Ship!

2426210766_cd82afcd0a.jpg

Oh crap, this isn't a random contest! If I make a better picture can I get rid of this one?

Oh man I LOVED the Monkey Island series. I was thinking of picking this up eventually, but I'd definitely like to try winning a copy first!

This is my Halloween costume a couple years ago (and probably will be doing it again this year!).

1882710509_05ed2d471e.jpg

My name is Psychobrush Cheapnoob and I'm a mighty pirate!

picture.php

"Just want you to know, I don't do this with everyone. It's only because I feel that special student/mentor/pieces-of-eight bonding that I'm going to these lengths"

"Never spend more than 20 bucks on a computer game."

Two questions:

1. Can I upload a video?
2. Do you want to watch me hold my breath for 10 minutes in real time, or should I speed up the video?

[quote name='louiedog']Two questions:

1. Can I upload a video?
2. Do you want to watch me hold my breath for 10 minutes in real time, or should I speed up the video?[/QUOTE]

1. Videos are valid entries.
2. Depends

I want this game, but I don't have a credit card. Just have to wait for the Wii version if I don't win this.

[quote name='Utia Guy']I want this game, but I don't have a credit card. Just have to wait for the Wii version if I don't win this.[/QUOTE]

I know Steam takes Paypal, and a think Telltale does, as well.

I was supposed to be in so many movies! But apparently there were no Mexican pirates in the Carribean so I was cut. Bastard Johnny Depp took my role.

johnny-depp-pirates-of-the-caribbea.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Myself (left) and my brother (right) a few years ago on our annual family fishing trip. Mom spent the week trying not to be seen with us. One of the neighboring cabins cheered us on and even blasted the Pirates of the Caribbean theme from their deck as we would set off for adventure.

pirates.jpg

My brother liked to ponder aloud whether it was legal to fire upon a ship on public waters flying the Jolly Roger. Fortunately for us, none tried.

Not the best picture we took that year, but the only one I can find at present.

Pm'd Shipwreck. He said winners were already chosen and notified, so it seems those of us waiting were actually unaware losers.

bread's done
Back