Xbox Live 12+1 months and 4000 MS Points Codes Available - $30 [FS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

VinnyB

CAGiversary!
Feedback
125 (100%)
Xbox Shop

Hello CAG community. We are selling Xbox 12 + 1 live codes and 4000 MS point codes. Please check out our prices below and we hope to work with you soon.

Note: USA Only for Points, Live subscription is region-free

Products
Xbox Live membership 12 + 1 Month - $30
4000 MS Point - $30
Xbox Live membership 12 - $40

~~Hot Deal~~ Limited Stock available! First come first serve! We restock a few times a week, so please contact us as soon as possible.

We accept PayPal only!

All codes are to be sent to the PayPal email of the buyer, nothing else. This is for security purposes so it is easier to prove we are legit if someone charges back a code.

We are on most of the day, so don't hesitate!

Contact [email protected] via msn/e-mail.

Stock

Restocking!- 4000 MS points
Restocking!- 12+1 Month subscription Codes
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=249995- 12 Month subscription Codes [NEW]

Scammers! - Please do not do business with the following.
Scott Carlson -[email protected], PayPal:[email protected]

Vouches - 37 Vouches

[quote name='heim']I can vouch for this. I pm'ed him and sent him the $30. Minutes later I was sent a code that worked for 4000 microsoft points. No problems, fast and easy.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='nazman11']I also can vouch, quick and painless got it in minutes, thanks![/QUOTE]

[quote name='KidYungn']He is extremely legit. Just got done talking to him in email, sent money got code like 2mins later. And worked to perfection. Thanks alot[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Dimeezy']Yeah everything went smooth. Took 10 min total. Thanks again[/QUOTE]

[quote name='deggs37']Insanely fast transaction. I sent an e-mail and no more than 8 minutes later I was buying games with all the points I just got. Highly recommended!:applause:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ToddManG']fast and easy...just the way i like em.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='FrankV']Fast response, easy to do, and great deal. You've got my commendation![/QUOTE]

[quote name='notwen']Pleasure to do biz with. Look forward to future transactions.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='drduranduran']PM'ed/Sent Paypal Money/Got Code = 10 mins

He's the real deal....[/QUOTE]

[quote name='xilly']Worked well, thanks![/QUOTE]

[quote name='kitsym']Just ordered a 12+1 code from him. Spoke with him on MSN, paid, and received code in my email within 5 minutes. Legit.

Kudos.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='KysarKills']Bought a 12+1 month.
Great customer service, nice guy, very cooperative!

A+A+A+[/QUOTE]

[quote name='lmz00']Paid and got my code. This guy is legit.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='kofijamal']Done and done. Fast service and feedback left! Thanks![/QUOTE]

[quote name='Solsc']Leaving some positive feedback, talked to him on msn and had the points in my account 5 mins later.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='hypodrmage']This guy is great, made a payment and received a code in a matter of minutes. Worked and now I have my MS Points!

Thanks![/QUOTE]

[quote name='Nintendokid54']Vinny is doing a great service to us CAGs...
i got my points in about 5 min. Thanks Vinny :)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Blackfire']Got my 4000 point card in less than 5 minutes, truly awesome. Thanks![/QUOTE]

[quote name='spazzma7ik']I can vouch for this, works 100% legit!

I admit I was very skeptical, but I was desperate for a cheaper renewal because mine expires this month, the moment I sent the 30 I was shivering in me boots lol, but he sent the code within 5 minutes, awesome.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='bonds25']This was quick and painless. Sent $30 via PayPal and had my code within five minutes.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Valik']Like others have said, took me less than 10 minutes to get the 4000 point code and spend most of us. Good stuff. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Oogashaka']Just wanted to leave some feedback from this great seller. Process took less than couple of minutes and kept in good contact with him and quickly notified me when it was back in stock. Gifted it and got the code 1 minute later, thanks alot![/QUOTE]

[quote name='CyReN']Just got my email. Really fast communication and the guys legit.

Hope to do business in the future.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='notwen']Look forward to even more effortless business. Thanks =][/QUOTE]

[quote name='myiamoto']Very fast. Happy customer here.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='CobraFett']Good communication and fast service. I kept missing out on the deals because I found out late but finally scored some pts. Great communication even when I hadn't bought a single item yet. Fast service once stock was in.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='jose1775']He is extremely legit. Just got done talking to him in email, sent money got code like 2mins later. And worked to perfection. I'm very happy thanks allot.:D:D:D:D:D:D:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='eminemobied12']This guy is 100% on his game, sent me his paypal info and within 10 minutes I had the codes and 15 minutes later I'm happily enjoying Battlefield 1943... THANKS![/QUOTE]

[quote name='poncho23']100% legit and insanely quick, had my code in 10 mins after my original email[/QUOTE]

[quote name='xwred5']Ordered a 4000 point card, had no problems. I sent the seller an e-mail first.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Turkey']Received my code quickly. Excellent service! I'll bookmark this thread in preparation for Summer of Live.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='stopmakingsense']Orded 12+1 and a point card, got them right away, very happy with the service.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Aeris5000']Just bought a 4000 pt. card - worked fine with no problems. Thanks! I can now buy Sam and Max. :)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='cojiro the cucco']Extremely fast. Code worked just fine. Thanks![/QUOTE]

[quote name='JoshuaB81285']Got my code within minutes of payment. Worked great![/QUOTE]

[quote name='mEnTL32']Wow. What can I say? 4000 points for $30. I bought 3! Codes were received within minutes.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Placebo']Got the code immediately. Thanks for the great service. WORKS IN CANADA! As long as you have a XBL Silver account based in the States you'll be fine![/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
I can vouch for this. I pm'ed him and sent him the $30. Minutes later I was sent a code that worked for 4000 microsoft points. No problems, fast and easy.

He is extremely legit. Just got done talking to him in email, sent money got code like 2mins later. And worked to perfection. Thanks alot

Insanely fast transaction. I sent an e-mail and no more than 8 minutes later I was buying games with all the points I just got. Highly recommended!:applause:

[quote name='notwen']Pleasure to do biz with. Look forward to future transactions.[/QUOTE]

Your pm'ed question answer is no :). Nice try.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for your comments :).

Updated stock.

Just ordered a 12+1 code from him. Spoke with him on MSN, paid, and received code in my email within 5 minutes. Legit.

Kudos.

You say US only, but the xbl 12+1 cards tend to work for Canada also, would there be a special restriction on urs ?

[quote name='Itachi']You say US only, but the xbl 12+1 cards tend to work for Canada also, would there be a special restriction on urs ?[/QUOTE]

No, the Points are region locked but the subscription for Live is region-free.

[quote name='Nintendokid54']when do you expect to restock on the points cards?
tomorrow morning?[/QUOTE]

Earliest tomorrow. Most likely through the weekend. Please check back on this thread.

EDIT: Confirmed getting stock tomorrow of 4000 codes.

ordered from a different CAG seller that has auto payment and check out set up... sorry, was in a hurry and didn't receive a reply despite you clearly being logged on to CAG

apparently the other seller is listed under dead deals so canceled that order quickly. If you're still selling, please reply to either my original PM or email, thanks!

Leaving some positive feedback, talked to him on msn and had the points in my account 5 mins later.

This guy is great, made a payment and received a code in a matter of minutes. Worked and now I have my MS Points!

Thanks!

Got my 4000 point card in less than 5 minutes, truly awesome. Thanks!
pointz.jpg

Adds on to the 2190 I have left from the last 4000 point card I bought 2 weeks ago for about 8 bucks more. :D

Hey people purchasing off this seller: I wanted to get at least the 12month sub but am unable to use paypal and as there doesn't seem to be many other $30 offers out there and this guy only really accepts paypal I figured I'd mention here that I listed a trade here on CAG that maybe someone would be interested in.

The trade is for a new/unused WoW account key and an unused code for Warhammer Online CE pre-order items in exchange for an XBL 12 month sub. So if anyone is interested in this trade you could purchase the sub off this seller for 30 and then trade the sub to me for the MMO codes. Sorry if I'm out of line mentioning this in this person's thread but I'm desperate for a live sub code for cheap cause my gold account ends in a few days.

original trade post listing: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=230217

I can vouch for this, works 100% legit!

I admit I was very skeptical, but I was desperate for a cheaper renewal because mine expires this month, the moment I sent the 30 I was shivering in me boots lol, but he sent the code within 5 minutes, awesome.

Interested in the year Xbox Live. I can probably pay by Tuesday or Wednesday of next week. I'll get back to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back