BB - Spider man Web of Shadows clearanced $20 YMMV

GordonG3cko

CAGiversary!
I picked up Spider man Web of Shadows for Xbox 360 on clearance at Best Buy yesterday for $20 for those interested. Your mileage may vary of course.

I've been looking for a deal on this game. Good luck.

(Zero results when I used search function.)

It doesnt show up in search because there is a main thread for all BB Clearance deals since all BB Clearance are generally YMMV since its up to the managers of each store to do them or not. My store never does them, so these never apply to me.

Wanted to pick this up in the Target Clearance, but never saw it lower than $29.98. It may be time now. Especially if I can get it for $7.99 like Stry-ker got it.

[quote name='Squarehard']It doesnt show up in search because there is a main thread for all BB Clearance deals since all BB Clearance are generally YMMV since its up to the managers of each store to do them or not. My store never does them, so these never apply to me.[/QUOTE]

I didn't know there was a BB clearance thread all I ever see is the Target one.

I will be checking out that thread going forward.

PS3 version shows on the BB website at $60, 360 version or PS2 version doesn't show up on the BB website.

I'll be curious to see if this pans out company-wide.

I hate when things like this aren't nationwide. I would love to get awesome discounts on collectors editions. My BB had RE5 and MK vs DC for $60. MK is still $60!?!?! Weak. Can't believe they still want $80 for SFIV.

Hold onto your receipt but go check BBV for a spidey. $20 is still too much for that game.

The BB in Dowers Grove, IL (on Lemont and 75th) had it for $20 in the 360 section. No signs saying it was on clearance or anything. Price drop maybe?

Is the PS3 version $20 too? Saw the 360 version for $20 at BB but they didn't have the PS3 version to check price with.

[quote name='shrike4242']PS3 version shows on the BB website at $60, 360 version or PS2 version doesn't show up on the BB website.

I'll be curious to see if this pans out company-wide.[/QUOTE]

I just checked another BB in another town and they said had the game at $30 so it appears to be at the discretion of the store to answer your question.

I've been playing this game today and it's fun. What's up with all the hate? I know Spider-man 3 was awful but this game I like. It's got some problems but every game does.

Can anyone who got the game 20 or under post a scan of their receipt? My store will more than likely price match if I have scanned copy, and I've wanted the game for awhile under that price.

[quote name='DPMerc']Can anyone who got the game 20 or under post a scan of their receipt? My store will more than likely price match if I have scanned copy, and I've wanted the game for awhile under that price.[/QUOTE]

DPMerc,

I don't have a scanner but maybe you could look up the phone number for Best Buy in Little Rock, AR and ask customer service to call them? It's worth a shot at least.

Good luck.

so is spiderman 3 that bad? i just picked it up in the blockbuster sale for $3.50 used after b1g1 free..

spiderman wos is an awesome time which led me to check out spidey 3

Picked it up for 10 bucks at Sears

My best buy had it with Naruto and a couple of others for 20 bucks...

Two tables claiming Managers Special 19.99=5, 39.99 and under=10 and 49.99 and above=20

[quote name='Stry-ker']The Best Buy in Joliet, IL had a TON of those on clearance for 7.99 I had to get it at that price.[/QUOTE]

holy smoke that's an awesome deal i feel ripped off now. i picked mines up when Circuit City was going down for 30 bucks. SOB.:bomb:

I am going to check my BB during lunch I doubt they have any since the last time S:WoS had a price drop that game was no were to be found/

Don't know why, but the BB table had Spidey: WoS listed as $19.99, yet it rang up as $23.99. Either way, great price for a great game.

bread's done
Back