Animal Crossing Wii - $26.49 @Amazon - Newegg $34.99 (W/Mic)- Free shipping

jcl769

CAG Veteran
:shipfree::wii:

Both Newegg and Amazon offer free shipping but note that Newegg has the Wii Speak Mic with it for less than ten bucks more. Handy if you want to talk with friends in the Wii Speak Channel, Animal Crossing or The Conduit.

Newegg - Animal Crossing w/ Wii Speak Mic + Free shipping - $34.99

Amazon - Animal Crossing (Game only) + Free super saver shipping) - $26.49

[quote name='Nameless600']this sounds like a pretty good deal...anyone have any say on animal crossing wii?[/QUOTE]

Have you played it on GC or DS? It is the same game...

I've heard it's more or less the same as GC/DS but I'm going to give it the old college try at some point. Could be fun for the s/o to mess around in then when she is at work I can ruin her village. Muahahahahahah.....

I love the DS version but definitely don't want to pay full price for a rehash. That said these prices make me think my hope of finding a full AC+WiiSpeak bundle for $19.99 at some clearance/DOTD/etc deal is a little more realistic.

Thanks for post, in for one.
151l1259.jpg

[quote name='Justin42']I love the DS version but definitely don't want to pay full price for a rehash. That said these prices make me think my hope of finding a full AC+WiiSpeak bundle for $19.99 at some clearance/DOTD/etc deal is a little more realistic.[/QUOTE]

I only have the GameCube version but this is a pretty great deal overall... Lately, I have had next to no luck with finding great VG deals (at least in B&M stores) so this is pretty tempting. It does look likely that it may drop in price some more like in a DOTD type of thing but I really don't know if taking the chance is worth it.

Wii Speak alone is $29.99. This is a pretty good deal, especially if you are looking to use voice chat on The Conduit.

bread's done
Back