►Northwest BUY/SELL/TRADE Thread (Games & Electronics)

stryker

CAGiversary!
Northwest BUY/SELL/TRADE Thread (in person transactions):

If you have any games or electronics stuff you'd like to sell, trade or buy, please post them here.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='auburntigersfan4life']i'll trade you mirror's edge and bioshock 360 for MGS4[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the offer, but I'm more interested in getting cash for the games.

I have "WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2009" (360) in excellent condition that I'm selling for $15 cash, no trades. If you're interested, PM me. Must meet in Portland.

SOLD

I have "MotorStorm: Pacific Rift". Would like to trade for Little Big Planet.

PM me. Must meet in Portland! SOLD

I have both an unopened copy of Guitar Hero: World Tour and GTA IV available to trade for Rock Band 2. (all Xbox 360)
Meet in Portland

I have "Metroid Trilogy Collector's Edition", unopened/sealed. Asking $30 firm.

Must meet in Portland, PM me!

I have for sale the following Wii Games:

]ExciteBots w/Wii Wheel - $30 (new/sealed) SOLD
Metroid Trilogy Collector's Edition - $30 (new/sealed) SOLD

I have a spare NES, with 1 controller, A/V cable, and power adapter. It all works.
I'm looking for $30, or (as always) I'm willing to entertain trade offers. Must be willing to meet me in Spokane Valley to do the trade.

I know many of you are already going, but just a reminder that the Portland Retro Gaming Expo is tommorrow 10AM to 8PM in Portland. http://retrogamingexpo.com/location.php

This is the first year my website is a vendor at the show, although I've been going to almost every show for years. AFAIK, I'm the only active (non-lurker) CAG member and trader to have a table. Danito was going to come up from California to help, but he couldn't make it...

My table is going to have 750+ games from 20+ systems. There's a TON of stuff I'm bringing that has never been on my CAG TL. I'm having a $1 box, a $free box, and free gift w/ purchase over $5. If you bring stuff, I'll trade too if you have anything in my wants. I'll have 350 NES games at the show, so if any of you are NES completists its likely I'll have at least 1 rare title you've been needing.

Come to our table and say hi to me! Especially if we've traded as I like to meet people I've dealt with in person.

[quote name='xGunCrazyx']Damn, wish I lived near Portland lol[/QUOTE]

Shoulda mentioned it sooner I guess. Sort of too late to make any plans now I guess! There's a bunch of vendors and people coming down from the Seattle areas, including friends that are spending the night to go to the show.

Hi!

I have a new-in-box Street Fighter IV Femme Fatale Tournament Edition Fightstick for Xbox 360/PC that I picked up at PAX this past summer.

I am selling it because I need a MAS stick, which works better for my game of choice, Marvel vs. Capcom 2.

Local pickup in the Seattle area is preferred.

Asking for $190 local pickup (preferred), $210 shipped, OBO.

Payment accepted: Cash (preferred), Paypal-CC, Paypal non-CC.

Shipping: Local pickup (preferred), FedEx Ground

Looking for someone in the Seattle Area who is selling Demon's Souls. Got cash on hand and am pretty free so I can meet anytime.

FOR SALE:

RROD modded 360 decided to poop out on me. so i'll sell it alone for $50 could should be an easy fix for u modders who know how to reflow. Loaded w ixtreme 1.5 and 12v fan mod. dvd drive works perfect.

anyway i also have the HD component cables, Power Brick ,Wireless Controller, and a Play and Charge kit to sell along side it. shoot me a pm or if u want an instant answer find me on AIM my sn is blaznballa33 .

i live in Puyallup WA. and can meet up anywhere between here and seattle. thanks guys.

[quote name='andyroo']Hi!

I have a new-in-box Street Fighter IV Femme Fatale Tournament Edition Fightstick for Xbox 360/PC that I picked up at PAX this past summer.

I am selling it because I need a MAS stick, which works better for my game of choice, Marvel vs. Capcom 2.

Local pickup in the Seattle area is preferred.

Asking for $190 local pickup (preferred), $210 shipped, OBO.

Payment accepted: Cash (preferred), Paypal-CC, Paypal non-CC.

Shipping: Local pickup (preferred), FedEx Ground[/QUOTE]

I will give you $100 for the stick

$10 each or both for $15!

:ps3: WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2009 SOLD
:ps3: NBA Live 09 SOLD

Condition: Brand NEW/Sealed

Must pick up!

For sale:

:ps3: dead space $10
:ps3: saints row 2 $10

I'll throw in a Blu-ray movie of Batman: The Dark Knight for FREE, if you buy both games.

Portland, OR

For sale:

1 Wii Remote + MotionPlus (black)
1 Nunchuk Controller (black)

condition: new/unopened

$50 for both.

wiiremotenunchuk.jpg

I have the following for sale:

Wii w/WiiSports/WiiSports Resort
+2 Additional Wii Remotes (total 3)

Fred Meyer gift receipt included!

All items new, unopened, never used!

Asking $200 firm, no lower.

SOLD!I have :360:NFS: Hot Pursuit NEW/SEALED.

Asking $35

PM me!

I made a thread in the trading outlet, but I felt this might be relevant for locals who don't go there. I'm moving out of the country in less than two weeks, and I'm having a pretty big sale on games. There's still a lot of great stuff left. Check it out!:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=277384

I've got an Atari 2600 I purchased in a lot and don't need. I've cleaned it inside and out, looks and works great. I can toss in a joystick as well, but I haven't gotten the chance to refurb it yet, so it's... clicky. No AC adapter is available - I'd intended to buy one of the new old stock adapters that are floating around and toss the system on eBay, but I'm over my monthly budget (already...) and my wife disapproves.

Pictured here:
IMG_2063.JPG

More pics, including the before and after shots, are in the blog linked in my sig.

Looking for cash, or will trade for other classics.

PM me if interested.

Dreamcast package includes:

(1) seldom used Sega Dreamcast with all cords - in excellent condition
(2) official VMUs - clear blue (in box) and grey
(2) official controllers - grey (in box; never used) and clear blue
Street Fighter Alpha 3, Street Fighter 3: Double Impact, Capcom Vs SNK, King of Fighters Evolution, King of Fighters Dream Match 99, Shenmue - all games are complete and in NM condition with Shenmue being mint. I also have extra games I'll throw in with the package, but since they're burned copies I won't name them here.

Just looking for reasonable monetary offers. Meet-ups preferred in the North Seattle area, but if there is interest I will ship to confirmed addresses only. If you need pics PM me. Thanks.

[quote name='cgm92284']hori fighting stick 3 (barely used) $50[/QUOTE]

why the high price? you have this listed for $40 on WA craigslist and its only worth $20

[quote name='maxim2boobles']why the high price? you have this listed for $40 on WA craigslist and its only worth $20[/QUOTE]

didnt think i was charging to much since on ebay there were asking for 60 and 80 on amazon. also i probably only used it 3 times. the reason i put 50 on here was for the shipping.

sold

[quote name='maxim2boobles']Make this a wiki so people can post on front page[/QUOTE]

Good idea! First post is a wiki now.

I've changed this topic to include electronics stuff for sale or trade. I hope you guys don't have any objections.:)

I've got Halo 3 for trade. I would like to trade for Alan Wake or maybe another third person action game.

I also have a Nikon 3000 DSLR that I'm selling for $350.

Gresham, OR.

For SALE:
■ Game 1: inFAMOUS 2 - $40 - Unopened/Sealed (came bundled with PS3, do not want) SOLD
■ Game 2: Midnight Club: Los Angeles - $10 - Unopened/Sealed

For TRADE:
■ Game 1: Street Fighter 4 - Used w/Original Case & Booklet
■ Game 2: MotorStorm - Used w/Original Case & Booklet

■ Location: Portland, Oregon

For SALE:
■ Sony PS3 Blu-ray Remote - $10 [SOLD]

ps3remote1.jpg

■ Location: Portland, Oregon

I have a brand new/sealed Assassin's Creed Revelations (Xbox 360) up for sale. Located in Portland, Oregon. Please PM me, if interested. Thanks.

[SOLD]

Price: $30

bread's done
Back