Fluctuating In/Out of Stock: Ico Available USED On Gamestop.com! $29.99

• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

#91 allyourblood

allyourblood

America's youth sucks.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2009 - 03:02 AM

so if u order and its not complete (like i would want) i can return it to store no questions asked? :P

i suppose, but i'm not sure you'd want to. the fact is, if you're going to order online, you should just assume that it's going to be disc only. i got lucky, but it has never been the norm with GameStop to receive complete copies of older titles.
Being cheap doesn't mean you have to be a liar and a thief. Have some respect for yourself.

#92 bluedoggy1

bluedoggy1

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2009 - 03:45 AM

i suppose, but i'm not sure you'd want to. the fact is, if you're going to order online, you should just assume that it's going to be disc only. i got lucky, but it has never been the norm with GameStop to receive complete copies of older titles.

the nearest gamestops with the game in stock are over 60 miles away from me, and i want a complete one :(
edit: no longer available online, well that bites

#93 Josef

Josef

Touched the dead

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2009 - 10:26 PM

Seeing sealed copies of Ico selling for $150 on ebay makes me kinda wish that I picked up the 3 or so remaining copies that I saw at Walmart when I bought mine for $15...oh well.

That's where I got my last sealed copy from about a year ago - $14.88 at Wally World.

#94 gunslinger3

gunslinger3

Posted 23 July 2009 - 11:15 PM

ICO is back in stock at gamestop.com in case anyone is still looking for this game. Thanks for the link OP!

#95 Vendetta_x360

Vendetta_x360

♥ 정수연

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 July 2009 - 11:26 PM

well I will edit the title to state that it is fluctuating in/out of stock then

also you are welcome to those of you that managed to use this post to get a hard to come by game for cheaper than ebay price.

to you inconsiderate jerks that posted in here go Fuck yourselves

Edited by ZxT Vendetta, 24 July 2009 - 11:19 PM.

Vendetta%20x360.jpg

:3ds: FC: 4957-3481-3976 (PM me if you add so I can add you!)

Currently Playing:  :360: Red Dead, Ghosts :xb1: Watch Dogs

Recently Completed: Wolf Among Us, Walking Dead S2