Madden 10 League-OFFICIAL CAG LEAGUE (Tournament)- LOTS OF TEAMS AVAILABLE!

Azumangaman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
96 (99%)
cagmadden.png

LEAGUE ID: NEW INFO COMING SOON
PREVIOUS WINNERS:
MADDEN 09: Soodmeg (Titans)
MADDEN 10: Season 1: BigAT (Giants)
MADDEN 10: Season 2: Mr Grand Cru (Panthers)
http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/madden/franchise/individualFranchise?prefs=fId%3D12380

madden-10-cover-368x500.jpg

MADDEN 10 LEAGUE: THE OFFSEASON
ONLY RULES:
1) PLAY FAIR AND HAVE FUN
2) NO FREE AGENT PICKUPS ALLOWED

Hello everyone!
I am looking forward to running CAG's SECOND OFFICIAL MADDEN LEAGUE!
Here's the link to last years (somewhat successful) league:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=191079

1) Please sign up in the following format:
[/spoiler]
CAG NAME:
XBL NAME:
Team Name:
2) 3 spots are automatically filled. These spots belong to me, and the 1st and 2nd place players from last year (Soodmeg, BigAT)
3) Anybody can signup, unless of course you signed up last year and never played any games. Then you can go fuck yourself :)

IF YOU WANT TO JOIN:
1) YOU MUST BE WILLING TO PLAY A GAME AROUND EVERY 3 DAYS. IF YOU ARE BUSY, JUST DON'T JOIN!
2) There will be a 3 strikes policy. 3 unplayed games = OUT
3) If there is anybody from last season who left from RROD/other system failures, you are welcome to come back!

POWER RANKINGS
WEEK 9
WEEK 9 POWER RANKINGS
*No CPU Teams

1. Baltimore Ravens 8-0 - With +174 PF/A ratio, a turnover hungry defense and a powerful offense, this team is the definition of Super Bowl Bound.
2. New York Giants 8-0 - still dominated, even without their starting QB. Perfect season a definite possibility.
New Orleans Saints 7-0 - lack of user games is an enormous question mark, but its impossible to ignore that perfect record.
New York Jets 6-1 - when your biggest question mark is a QB with an OVR of 83, life is good. Upcoming game vs. Surging Chiefs could be interesting.
Tennessee Titans 7-1 - dominates CPU games and holds their own vs. human opponents, with a running game that can carry them deep into the playoffs.
San Diego Chargers 5-2 - a very impressive roster. matchups against other likely playoff teams (49ers, Bengals) will give a good idea of how good they really are.
Minnesota Vikings 6-2 - only losses were from absence. With one of the weaker QBs in the league, how far can they go?
New England Patriots 6-2 - say what you will about the Pats, this is a damn good team, and another deep playoff run is a possibility that can't be overlooked.
San Francisco 49ers 4-3 – don’t let the 3 losses fool you, this owner will drive this team full speed ahead into the playoffs.
10. Chicago Bears 4-3the playoffs are possible, but like the rest of the NFC North, an ugly 2nd half schedule awaits.
11. Detroit Lions 4-3possibly the least impressive roster in the league, a winning record is remarkable. Are we seeing a dark horse in the making?
12.Cincinnati Bengals 3-4they’ll likely drop to 3-5 after the Ravens game tonight, but with only one major challenge afterwards, the Bengals can sit at 10-6 at the end of the season. It should be noted that the owner relies on spell check to spell Cincinnati.
13. Green Bay Packers 3-4 – the NFC is a tight playoff race, but if they can best the ugly storm that awaits them, who knows what they are capable of.
14. Arizona Cardinals 3-5 – a good team who is trying to break out of the bottom, and they have possibilities to do so. Starting with the letter “A” works in their favour.
15. Dallas Cowboys 3-5 – another team trying to break into the playoffs in the madness that is the NFC. Will they get their team chemistry together fast enough?
16. Philadelphia Eagles 2-6 – another loss and their playoff hopes could be trashed. Can they hang on?
17. Pittsburgh Steelers 1-6 – a team with great potential, but they lose the turnover battle, making wins awfully difficult.
18. Kansas City Chiefs 2-5 – the matchup against the Jets could tell us everything we need to know about the mysterious Chiefs..

AVAILABLE/TAKEN TEAMS BY CONFERENCE: (TEAMS AVAILABLE ARE IN BOLD!)
*names of users are XBL names, not CAG names :) *

AFC North
Ravens (Deuce20602)
Bengals (Azumangaman)
Steelers (superstar)
Browns

AFC South
Texans
Titans (bvharris888)
Colts
Jaguars

AFC East
Dolphins
Jets (broadway row)
Patriots (AntiVenom360)
Bills

AFC West
Chargers (albearrrr)
Broncos
Chiefs (get abolished)
Raiders

NFC North
Vikings (Getawhale)
Packers (X Matt Young X)
Bears (MasterAwesome)
Lions (HotItlnStln)

NFC South
Bucs
Saints (Scotts54)
Falcons
Panthers

NFC East
Eagles (PacerPerspect)
Giants (BigAT4)
Cowboys (listerfiend78)
Redskins

NFC West
Cardinals (DarthoftheDead)
49ers (RamesuThe1)
Rams
Seahawks

Last edited by a moderator:
1) Azumangaman/Azumangaman- Minnesota Vikings
2) Soodmeg/soodmeg- Tennessee Titans
3) BigAT/BigAT4- Green Bay Packers *-not sure if this is his desired team
4) JDMxB/JayDub514- Pittsburgh Steelers

I am hoping this one doesnt take the entire NFL season to get through like last year. But the shit was hella fun.

[quote name='Soodmeg']I am hoping this one doesnt take the entire NFL season to get through like last year. But the shit was hella fun.[/QUOTE]
Well, considering the game itself handles scheduling & whatnot, it should hopefully be a breeze. I just hope I can kick&add people as I need to.

Azu, I'm actually a big Giants fan so I'll be going with them. Thanks.

Hopefully with the increased tools available to the commish we'll be able to go about things much smoother and successfully.

I'm interested in being in and using the Browns, but I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to get the game at release since I just bought NCAA and was thinking about waiting for a deal on Madden. If anyone else gets interested in the Browns first though let me know and I'll make a decision.

I thought we called teams in the other thread, and that returning players would have priority. Regian, come on man. You can't take the Packers, as a Bears fan. Please let me use my Packers like I did last year, so I can kick Azu's Vikings' ass (and your Bears).

Also, Barry, "singups"? Jared Allen says, "Lay off the musicals, boy!" ;)

[quote name='Matt Young']I thought we called teams in the other thread. Regian, come on man. You can't take the Packers, as a Bears fan. Please let me use my team like I did last year, so I can kick Azu's Vikings' ass (and your Bears).

Also, Barry, "singups"? Jared Allen says, "Lay off the musicals, boy!" ;)[/QUOTE]

Heh. I'm actually a Packer fan. Bears would be my second option. Of course, Matt, I could let you have the Bears if you do a job to me on CAGFC. =P

Actually, let Matt have the Bears. I'll take the Colts as my second choice if the Pack gets locked in.

[quote name='Matt Young']I don't want the Bears! I'd rather not play at all.

What's your guy, a heavyweight? I'm entering my heavyweight on the next card.[/QUOTE]

Oh. You want the PACK. My bad. Sure. I'll let you have 'em. Suppose I'll take the Bears.

And I was joking about the job deal. But if that's still on the table... lol.

Oh, I wasn't planning to job. I was just asking if your guy was in the same division as mine.

I will give you my friends' firstborn son if you need compensation for the Packers.

I know I traded last years in after 2 or 3 cag league games but I would like to join this year with my jags if you guys let me. With the real online dynasty format like ncaa I am super excited and I will have a TON of free time after this month. I know i pissed a lot of peeps off last year when I traded it in, so I won't be pissed if you say &%$ off Moon, Azu ;)

[quote name='moonknight25']I know I traded last years in after 2 or 3 cag league games but I would like to join this year with my jags if you guys let me. With the real online dynasty format like ncaa I am super excited and I will have a TON of free time after this month. I know i pissed a lot of peeps off last year when I traded it in, so I won't be pissed if you say &%$ off Moon, Azu ;)[/QUOTE]
Ahaha, yeah you did.
However, I know how dedicated you were with NCAA09, and that had a proper dynasty. You're in.
So I guess this goes as a guide that if you were a douche in the Madden league, but have been dedicated in other leagues, you may get a chance :)

And shinryuu...you know you want in :)

[quote name='Azumangaman']Ahaha, yeah you did.
However, I know how dedicated you were with NCAA09, and that had a proper dynasty. You're in.
So I guess this goes as a guide that if you were a douche in the Madden league, but have been dedicated in other leagues, you may get a chance :)

And shinryuu...you know you want in :)[/QUOTE]

Hehe, appreciated dude, I can't wait to play with "real" wrs like torry holt:applause:

hey also i got a franchise with fantasy draft sign ups going on on facebook right now i got about ten to twenty spots left to fill if anyone is interested message me on hear or maybe ill open a thread up for that this weekend, on this site.

[quote name='Mr Grand Cru']cag: Mr Grand Cru
xbl: Mr Grand Cru
team: Washington Redskins[/QUOTE]

I beat you by 1 hour...

I'm getting this through Amazon, but packaging it for free shipping with Dexter Season 3 (comes out 4 days later). I should be fine to get started a week/within a week after release.

oooo my bad on the redskins i aint realize somebody had them ...lol

CAG: mr grand cru
XBL: Mr Grand Cru
Team: Carolina Panthers

[quote name='homeland']This sounds like a blast.

cag homeland
xbl h0m3land

Indianapolis Colts[/QUOTE]

Finally someone scooped up the Colts!

Indy is my team, but for some reason in Madden they just don't fit my style. Hope Peyton steps it up this year.

Teams Available; ratings for most teams can be found here.

My Power Rankings
Arizona Cardinals – Conference champs getting no love here.
Cincinnati Bengals – Chad now has his name changed and can focus on playing.
Buffalo Bills – Oh T.O., can he still play?
Seattle Seahawks – TJ bolsters the teams’ air attack.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers – Not much has changed here
Oakland Raiders – Defense is good, offense is a joke esp. with the draft pick of Bey…
Denver Broncos – QB downgrade this year.
Kansas City Chiefs – Cassel adds to a sub-par team.

Wow, those ratings are kinda horrid, same as always. I have seen some videos of this being played and you guys better watch out for Chris Johnson with Madden non physics based game play he will be a nightmare to catch.

And whats up with Kerry Collins getting stiffed so badly, matt stafford has a higher rating then a QB that took his team to an almost perfect regular season last year?

Also, Azu did you look at your Vikings? You dont even have a QB over 70.....there are WR rated higher at QB then Jackson and Co. HA!

haha thank god they are still there.. no love 4 my cards.

so ill swoop them up

gamertag and cag name are the same: The Chop Suey
Arizona Cardinals

i'm down for the bengals. I'm sure some of you guys remember me. Played for most of the season till the 360 crapped out on me. Forewarning though mic's broken and I am too poor to get a new one.

XBL-phibkd

bread's done
Back