Target Ad 7/19 DVD/Blu-Ray Prices

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#31 nonametofame

nonametofame

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2009 - 06:32 PM

Is Punisher War Zone really $29.99 in store at Best Buy? That's what the website is showing and if it is, you can purchase it in-store and then go to CS to do a 110% PM refund and you should get the movie for $8 plus tax.

#32 Angry Man

Angry Man

REV-OH-LU-TION!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2009 - 07:09 PM

Is Punisher War Zone really $29.99 in store at Best Buy? That's what the website is showing and if it is, you can purchase it in-store and then go to CS to do a 110% PM refund and you should get the movie for $8 plus tax.

Except BBY doesn't do the 110% PM anymore.

New sig coming soon.

#33 CAG 79

CAG 79

9 Year CAG Member

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2009 - 05:35 AM

Thanks for the tip on Punisher War Zone. I'll stop by Target tomorrow after work.

#34 jmillion

jmillion

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2009 - 05:53 AM

pricematched Punisher Warzone & Reservoir Dogs for $9.99 @ Best Buy and also Blow for $11.99.
Posted Image

#35 Scorch

Scorch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2009 - 05:48 PM

Punisher has to be a misprint, it was supposed to be the first Punisher movie pictured. My local Target pulled all copies of WarZone so they wouldn't sell any at $9.99, and the original Punisher was displayed with an "As Advertised - $9.99" sign below it. No worries - Just went to Wal-Mart and got it PM'ed.

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#36 K_G

K_G

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2009 - 10:13 PM

I was in target this afternoon and I saw that they were selling the Watchman motion comic and tales of the black freighter DVDs for $5 each. Picked up the motion comic for myself. Unlike the Best Buy deal, you don't need to buy the watchman movie to get the $5 price.

#37 SpaceSpace

SpaceSpace

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 July 2009 - 08:09 PM

picked up Watchmen Directors Cut Blu Ray, used the $5 off coupon they mailed to me off any bd, so it was only $20, then bought Black Freighter for $5, I would have bought the Motion Comic also but they had sold out.

Posted Image

#38 Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Yippie kai yay!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 July 2009 - 08:17 PM

I don't think Punisher: War Zone is a misprint. At my Target, there's the sales price card in front of it that specifically states War Zone.

#39 MoneyMan

MoneyMan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 July 2009 - 04:08 PM

I picked up Punisher warzone this morning for $9.99. There were no sale signs but it rings up for the sale ad price.