Melinda
thumb_tennille.jpg
Tennille
thumb_ariel.jpg
Ariel
thumb_sabrina.jpg
Sabrina

Last edited by a moderator:
that's badass.. I remember him talking about it a little but didn't know he made it on. i mostly remember him bitching at me for not being able to cook & then linking to videos of ramsay cooking. we never really got along but congratulations, i mean it. i'm sure you're bound by NDA's and stuff but i hope you did well. congrats.

No wonder why he disappeared for a while. I was wondering wtf happened. I didn't think he'd actually made it on. We know he's talented, but you know how these shows work. Maybe they wanted someone who could dish it out just like Ramsay. :lol:

[quote name='Trakan']This is really for real.[/QUOTE]

Damn, I remember playing halo 2 with this cat. His reactions should be interesting when Ramsey gets up in his face.:)

This shit's still gonna be on Hulu the day after, right? Cause I can watch the premiere on Tuesday, but not for the next two Tuesdays, I got a CPA exam review class. If it's not gonna be on Hulu, I'm skipping the classes if JimmieMac is still on. I can do this because they give out lecture CDs if you miss the class and if you watch them, it still counts as going to the class.

I'll watch it like I always do. with added Jimmie ought to be interesting.

I hope to be on that show someday as well....But I doubt it'll happen.

Did anyone watch the 25-second clip on the website? Some douche is the focus of it, but you see Jimmie for a second looking pissed like, "WTF is this moron doing?"

Thats insane... I wonder if his Jerk-tastic net persona translates to TV!..Good luck man, this is going to be interesting...

He fucked up a bit in the second video, but it wasn't that bad, and he was respectful to Ramsay, as I thought he would be. Most people on the show either break down or get pissed off at Ramsay if he calls him on something.

[quote name='RAMSTORIA']never was a jimmiemac fan, ill be sure to root against him.[/QUOTE]

Get back to the Vs. Boards, we don't take kindly to that around here.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Get back to the Vs. Boards, we don't take kindly to that around here.[/QUOTE]

well i wasnt going to bring it up but the reason i never cared for him was because he like late term abortions and watches keith olberman every night.

I don't know JimmieMac personally but I wish him luck!

I know who he is on CAG boards but not in person per say. I hope our CAG villain does well.

[quote name='RAMSTORIA']never was a jimmiemac fan, ill be sure to root against him.[/QUOTE]When you're a good enough cook to make it onto a show like Hell's Kitchen, then you can talk.

I hope he'll do well and surprise a lot of people.

[quote name='shrike4242']When you're a good enough cook to make it onto a show like Hell's Kitchen, then you can talk.

I hope he'll do well and surprise a lot of people.[/QUOTE]

right, i forgot that cooking and reality shows have something to do with liking people on an internet forum.

[quote name='RAMSTORIA']right, i forgot that cooking and reality shows have something to do with liking people on an internet forum.[/QUOTE]Even if you don't like him, he did manage to get onto a show that requires some semblance of skill unlike more than a few other shows out there. That's worth something at least.

crazy to see one of our own, I guy I battled last place for plenty of times over xbox live to be on TV. I never watch this show, but I'm DVRing it just for you james mac.

Someone take the JimmieMac HK interview and splice it with Halo MP gameplay clips to show the leadership he was talking about.

[quote name='shrike4242']Even if you don't like him, he did manage to get onto a show that requires some semblance of skill unlike more than a few other shows out there. That's worth something at least.[/QUOTE]

i wouldnt dispute that hes a talented chef, but that doesnt mean im going to root for him just because hes a CAG.

[quote name='shrike4242']Even if you don't like him, he did manage to get onto a show that requires some semblance of skill unlike more than a few other shows out there. That's worth something at least.[/QUOTE]

That's silly. Fifteen other people made it on the show too. Just because I frequent the same forum as someone doesn't mean I have to hope he wins over someone else who was skilled enough to get on the show. If I think he's a tool, I think he's a tool. (Not that I actually think he's a tool. I recognize the name, but beyond that I don't know who he is.) But if I don't think he should win, I'll be rooting against him too.

The fact that he isn't the focus of any of the previews is usually a good thing. They always focus on the screwups because it's more entertaining

I wonder how he'll do.

On one hand, dude is a phenomenal shit-talker.

On the other, something about knowing him tells me that he's a cook worth a fuck, and knows enough to own up to his shit and bust his ass to get things done.

I don't see him gettin' tossed off of the show because he fucked up the beef wellington, but I do see him getting the short straw on account of the rest of the mongoloids he is paired with teaming up to out him.

So when (if?) he gets kicked from the show, we'll all scream bullshit and conspiracy.

Besides, motherfuckers like that Matt dude from the last (?) season make for better TV than someone who knows what to do.

Cue strell with the Matt crybaby face in 3...2...1...

I've never seen the show, even tho my friends keep recommending it to me. I'm feeling very inclined to watch now. This is like, what, the second CAG on a reality show? (Last one I knew about was the guy on Beauty & the Geek.)

[quote name='judyjudyjudy']I've never seen the show, even tho my friends keep recommending it to me. I'm feeling very inclined to watch now. [/QUOTE]

It's edited to an insane degree but I think its the best reality show out there. So I say do it up.

Never liked Jim when I was in my more active days....but I do plan on rooting for him simply because he has a chance at successfully making a comeback to that asshole Ramsey, and he's a CAG on top of it

Thats wild. I totally agree mykevermin's statement (Actually I find myself agreeing with him alot). JimmieMac has rubbed me the wrong way sometimes but I feel he might stand a chance in the show.

I don't know if I will root for him though. Its like watching Godzilla vs. King Kong. You don't know who to root for...

[quote name='Filler2001']I do plan on rooting for him simply because he has a chance at successfully making a comeback to that asshole Ramsey[/QUOTE]
If he's smart he likely won't be doing any kind of back talk. That doesn't tend to get you very far with Ramsay.

Its like my State Police Camp. Understand that they are supposed to be assholes and if you try to fight back, they dont give a shit, theyll just send you home (not happening to me, but I saw that happen)

The leadership ability comment made me laugh, due to how Jimmie always tried to take charge of the CAG NHL 09 team.

I'd normally never watch a show like this, but I will since Jimmie's on it. I have the DVR set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back