Photo
- - - - -

Uncharted 2 (PS3) - Preorder Bonuses/details (shipping: October 13th)

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#31 earvcunanan

earvcunanan

I'm cool.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 July 2009 - 06:58 AM

Meh, will wait on a Black Friday deal. Never played the first and I prefer my 'Tomb Raiders' female and in black. ;)

Yeah, good luck on waiting an eternity for a deal on a Sony published title. Uncharted: Drake's Fortune is still selling for $49.xx on Amazon.

#32 Jackrabbitslim

Jackrabbitslim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 July 2009 - 07:29 AM

Lame. Looks like I'll be passing on the pre-order for this one.

#33 hpv

hpv

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 July 2009 - 10:21 AM

Damn, they're not doing it like the LBP pre-order bonus where you could buy it separately for $5 and then get the code and a shiny new Blu-Ray case for free when they couldn't find the item for in-store pickup. Oh well, not interested in multiplayer on this anyway. I really hope they don't have trophies attached to that crap.

That was one thing Capcom did get right by charging for the online competitive mode.

#34 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 22 July 2009 - 03:58 PM

Yeah, good luck on waiting an eternity for a deal on a Sony published title. Uncharted: Drake's Fortune is still selling for $49.xx on Amazon.

It did hit $30 once during an Amazon gold box, but yeah -- no skin off my nose since I care very little about it.

#35 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 July 2009 - 04:28 PM

You should care about it. Drakes Fortune is an incredibly awesome game.

#36 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 22 July 2009 - 04:39 PM

You should care about it. Drakes Fortune is an incredibly awesome game.

Maybe so, but it's nothing groundbreaking from the videos I've seen. Copy/paste of Tomb Raider with more Hollywood stunts is what my initial reaction was.

#37 merkman

merkman

CA is better than DA.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 July 2009 - 04:46 PM

Your loss. Gonna be a great game.
"Remember, remember, the fifth of November - the gunpowder, treason, and plot.

I see no reason the gunpowder treason should *ever* be forgot."

#38 Teh Nitwit

Teh Nitwit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 July 2009 - 05:36 PM

Maybe so, but it's nothing groundbreaking from the videos I've seen. Copy/paste of Tomb Raider with more Hollywood stunts is what my initial reaction was.

You only play groundbreaking games? If so you must not game much. Uncharted 1 is excellent and you're missing out.

#39 mdmola

mdmola

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 July 2009 - 05:43 PM

Make sure you pick it up. The game will definitely hit $30 and under before Uncharted 2 comes. The game is great overall when you factor in the sum of its parts. It seems more engrossing than most action games this genre. Also, to make this clear, this is much better than any Tomb Raider game.

#40 WebScud

WebScud

Posted 22 July 2009 - 06:25 PM

So the only thing that truly an exclusive is the gold guns? The cash and booster can be earned, the demo gets released to everyone, and the treasures can be found in the guide and on the web.

#41 technole

technole

Posted 22 July 2009 - 07:43 PM

Damn, they're not doing it like the LBP pre-order bonus where you could buy it separately for $5 and then get the code and a shiny new Blu-Ray case for free when they couldn't find the item for in-store pickup. Oh well, not interested in multiplayer on this anyway. I really hope they don't have trophies attached to that crap.

That was one thing Capcom did get right by charging for the online competitive mode.

Evan Wells confirmed there will be multiplayer trophies. Although he said they won't be the grinding type.

technole.png

#42 Serpentor

Serpentor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2009 - 07:45 PM

Horrible selection of bonuses :( I thought Amazon's treasure map is a cloth thingy, but it's a freaking video now? Ewww, no thanks! It will be on YouTube on day one... Hmmm, maybe TRU has one of those $20-$30 GC promotion :lol:

#43 LiK

LiK

Internet Superstar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2009 - 08:31 PM

BB is the best. these preorder in-game stuff goes for a lot on ebay these days. i think i'll finally take advantage of it
63362.png
Blog | Twitter
"You lazy f*ck!" - Artie Lange to CheapyD on 8/31/09

#44 Danil ACE

Danil ACE

Posted 03 September 2009 - 09:05 PM

I think Amazon is the best overall because with goldbox and eca, the total comes out to $48.44 (before tax). Sure beats the price that GS and BB have.

#45 Jaid

Jaid

Posted 03 September 2009 - 11:10 PM

do you need to pre-order at a best buy B&M for the bonus? i see no mention of it at bestbuy.com

#46 ZCG

ZCG

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 September 2009 - 01:14 AM

I was wondering the same thing after checking out the BB link. Not a whisper of any pre-order goody.

#47 tlwizard

tlwizard

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 September 2009 - 03:53 AM

Best Buy link:
http://www.bestbuy.c...rmSearchResults

You can also just pick up the card in store if you preorder now.

#48 Jaid

Jaid

Posted 04 September 2009 - 04:48 AM

weird. i couldnt find anything about it yesterday. thanks for the link.