Playstation 3 Dual Shock 3 DS3 $39.99 w/FS @ Buy.com

Sweet A! I need another one cuz my Sixaxis L3 button jams all the dang time. Plus this is a couple of bucks cheaper than Amazon.

[quote name='Starfox64']Sweet A! I need another one cuz my Sixaxis L3 button jams all the dang time. Plus this is a couple of bucks cheaper than Amazon.[/QUOTE]
Every SixAxis I've had eventually did that.

Good deal, thanks OP.

Thanks OP, now i can play GRAVE MONSTER MADNESS (kind of fun cheesy game, that supports 4 players) with my little cousins! MUAHAHA

Good deal. IF I actually played video games on my PS3. As it is now, I'm just looking for the blu-ray remote for less than $20. But I may consider picking up a dualshock 3 when I buy MGS 1-4. Hope the deal lasts. Thanks OP

[quote name='Starfox64']Sweet A! I need another one cuz my Sixaxis L3 button jams all the dang time. Plus this is a couple of bucks cheaper than Amazon.[/QUOTE]
I think it's just me that have problem with my sixaxis :D

Much to my surprise, the ECA 10% works with this,
making it a bit cheaper than Buy [2 for $77.38]
If no ECA, then this is very nice.

Also, no problem using two different codes in a short span of time
on the same day. I didn't realize the issue was resolved.

[quote name='vikingvessel']Much to my surprise, the ECA 10% works with this,
making it a bit cheaper than Buy [2 for $77.38]
If no ECA, then this is very nice.

Also, no problem using two different codes in a short span of time
on the same day. I didn't realize the issue was resolved.[/QUOTE]

They have ECA codes for use a Buy.com??? That's news to me, thanks!

This isn't THAT great of a deal. Get a DS3 in your Goldbox at it's under $41 and it's been like that for a while now. Nonetheless, $40 even is nice.

It's probably the best deal we'll see on this controller for a while. The only better offer than this was during Black Friday last November (Radio Shack), though a lot of people who placed their orders online had them canceled.

bread's done
Back