• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2009 - 01:21 PM

No thanks I will wait until the price drops to $4 :lol:

#32 BMXJouster

BMXJouster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2009 - 05:49 PM

Dammit Newegg! I just received my package on Thursday and they sent me TWO copies of Prince of Persia, but no Mirror's Edge. I already e-mailed them Thursday night asking how to fix this, but they still haven't gotten back to me yet. :bomb:

#33 SCR5

SCR5

Posted 01 August 2009 - 06:01 PM

Deal is dead.

#34 V878

V878

Let's hug it out

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2009 - 08:09 PM

Dammit Newegg! I just received my package on Thursday and they sent me TWO copies of Prince of Persia, but no Mirror's Edge. I already e-mailed them Thursday night asking how to fix this, but they still haven't gotten back to me yet. :bomb:

Live chat seems to be the fastest way to get in contact with them.
http://www.newegg.co...merService.aspx

#35 BMXJouster

BMXJouster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2009 - 10:06 PM

Live chat seems to be the fastest way to get in contact with them.
http://www.newegg.co...merService.aspx

Oh, I thought it wasn't available Saturday? I just logged in and hopefully someone will get to me fairly quickly.

#36 BMXJouster

BMXJouster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2009 - 10:26 PM

Awesome! I just talked to someone and got the matter resolved. They originally credited my account for the game I didn't get, and told me to keep the extra copy of Prince of Persia. I told them I really wanted the game, and couldn't reorder it since it went back up to $14.99, so they removed the credit and placed a new order free of charge for Mirror's Edge. I'll still get to keep the extra Prince of Persia game though.

I knew I could count on Newegg. :D

#37 DealHunter

DealHunter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 August 2009 - 12:15 AM

Do all copies of Mirror's Edge include songs from the soundtrack, or was that exclusive to first print run?

Thank you

#38 Baron O Hell

Baron O Hell

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 August 2009 - 06:52 AM

Do all copies of Mirror's Edge include songs from the soundtrack, or was that exclusive to first print run?

Thank you

Don't know but they were free to download whether you bought the game our not on PSN. Might still be up.