UFC dvd deals

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 squishface

squishface

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2009 - 04:27 AM

I didn't threads containing deals on ufc dvds so I'll post what I have found so far.

Fye currently still has the buy 3 used get 1 free. If you have the discount card. you will get an extra 10% off.
There are some as low as 4.95. They even have some newer ones. I managed to get UFC 84 for 6.99 after discount.
"I do whatever my Rice Krispies tell me to!"

#2 darth007

darth007

Brand New Eyes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2009 - 05:59 AM

Big Lots had quite a few from the UFC 40-60 era for $3 a few months ago. They might be gone by now but you could get lucky and still find some.

#3 squishface

squishface

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2009 - 04:05 PM

I was there the other day and did not see any official UFC brand dvds, but they did have some mma fighting dvds. The day I went the dvd shelf was getting kinda low on stock.

#4 One4Deuce

One4Deuce

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2009 - 12:52 AM

When do you think we'll start seeing UFC events released on Blu-ray? I mean like UFC 102, etc... not just compilations.

#5 squishface

squishface

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2009 - 02:30 AM

so far i've only seen one ufc blu ray. It was a greatest hits or ultimate knockouts or something.

#6 SirMikael

SirMikael

Touch Not This CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2009 - 04:46 AM

so far i've only seen one ufc blu ray. It was a greatest hits or ultimate knockouts or something.

I own one UFC Blu-ray title - Best of 2008, and I have personally seen Ultimate Comebacks in stores.

#7 havoksend

havoksend

Noble Seven

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2009 - 08:25 PM

Basically anything in fye that has a "UFC budget" upc on it for 9.99 will ring up for 4.99, and they work with the $3 dollar coupon this week too. I picked up around 25 of them ranging from 40-80(Alot were 2 packs aswell), aswell as 3 of the ultimate knockout series, forget which. I was at another fye and seen one i didnt grab for 10, and went to buy it with the 3 dollars, it rang up 5, than my backstage pass and everything came to like 1.60 or something crazy. Also they had Couture vs Lidell series which is 3 ufcs for 5 bucks - 3 coupon - backstage, good price. Almost wish I waited buy 5 dollars is an amazing price and cant complain

#8 zman73

zman73

Posted 30 July 2009 - 08:43 PM

Wow...$1.60 is definatly in my price range... Have to get some of those coupons printed...

I got about 6 of the UFC DVD at BL... Best thing was they were double features

#9 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2009 - 10:05 AM

I own one UFC Blu-ray title - Best of 2008, and I have personally seen Ultimate Comebacks in stores.

Same with me and BB charges the same amount for the BR version as they do the DVD version of those so yay!

Listen to the Checkmate Arcade video game podcast! Also available on ITunes, Stitcher Radio, or YouTube.
743275.png

#10 darth007

darth007

Brand New Eyes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2009 - 05:23 PM

Basically anything in fye that has a "UFC budget" upc on it for 9.99 will ring up for 4.99, and they work with the $3 dollar coupon this week too. I picked up around 25 of them ranging from 40-80(Alot were 2 packs aswell), aswell as 3 of the ultimate knockout series, forget which. I was at another fye and seen one i didnt grab for 10, and went to buy it with the 3 dollars, it rang up 5, than my backstage pass and everything came to like 1.60 or something crazy. Also they had Couture vs Lidell series which is 3 ufcs for 5 bucks - 3 coupon - backstage, good price. Almost wish I waited buy 5 dollars is an amazing price and cant complain

Hey where is this $3 coupon?!

EDIT: Nevermind, I looked at the last page of the FYE coupon thread. That thread title needs to change whenever the new coupons are posted.

Edited by darth007, 31 July 2009 - 05:35 PM.

#11 squishface

squishface

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 August 2009 - 04:53 AM

I made another UFC fye run today and got 60, 62, 69, 68 and 74. with a total of around $22 or so. I can't remember the exact price because of taxes and discounts. Go to your local fye and they might have UFC 40? I've been looking for the UFC Brazil: Ultimate Brazil. I don't think it has offically been released on dvd?
I wanted the first season of the ultimate fighter, they have it used but it is actually cheaper on amazon and that way you will get a new copy. The few used UFC dvds that I got from FYE have actually been really good. The case and the disc looks brand new.

#12 havoksend

havoksend

Noble Seven

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 August 2009 - 12:46 PM

The ones I got during the 5 dollar sale have been. Ultimate Iceman, Liddell vs Couture(Which is Ufc 43, 52, 57), Ultimate knockouts 3 and 4, Ultimate ultimate knockouts Ufc 43-52(double packs), Ufc 54-55, 59-69, 72-73, 75-78. I guses my FYE was missing the few inbetween, you lucked out finding 74 :p

#13 squishface

squishface

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 August 2009 - 04:04 PM

yeah seems like I have from others have mentioned to me too. I also picked up UFC 84 but it was used for around the same price as the sale. :D
There's just a couple more I would be interested in there. One of the workers laughed when they sale I bought almost all the used and $5 dvds. I mentioned if they get more I don't have I will buy them lol. They are only $5, plus the discount card works on top of that.

I saw a few Round 5 mma figures there as well for around $12 after using the discount card.