UFC dvd deals

squishface

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I didn't threads containing deals on ufc dvds so I'll post what I have found so far.

Fye currently still has the buy 3 used get 1 free. If you have the discount card. you will get an extra 10% off.
There are some as low as 4.95. They even have some newer ones. I managed to get UFC 84 for 6.99 after discount.

Big Lots had quite a few from the UFC 40-60 era for $3 a few months ago. They might be gone by now but you could get lucky and still find some.

I was there the other day and did not see any official UFC brand dvds, but they did have some mma fighting dvds. The day I went the dvd shelf was getting kinda low on stock.

[quote name='squishface']so far i've only seen one ufc blu ray. It was a greatest hits or ultimate knockouts or something.[/QUOTE]
I own one UFC Blu-ray title - Best of 2008, and I have personally seen Ultimate Comebacks in stores.

Basically anything in fye that has a "UFC budget" upc on it for 9.99 will ring up for 4.99, and they work with the $3 dollar coupon this week too. I picked up around 25 of them ranging from 40-80(Alot were 2 packs aswell), aswell as 3 of the ultimate knockout series, forget which. I was at another fye and seen one i didnt grab for 10, and went to buy it with the 3 dollars, it rang up 5, than my backstage pass and everything came to like 1.60 or something crazy. Also they had Couture vs Lidell series which is 3 ufcs for 5 bucks - 3 coupon - backstage, good price. Almost wish I waited buy 5 dollars is an amazing price and cant complain

Wow...$1.60 is definatly in my price range... Have to get some of those coupons printed...

I got about 6 of the UFC DVD at BL... Best thing was they were double features

[quote name='SirMikael']I own one UFC Blu-ray title - Best of 2008, and I have personally seen Ultimate Comebacks in stores.[/QUOTE]

Same with me and BB charges the same amount for the BR version as they do the DVD version of those so yay!

[quote name='havoksend']Basically anything in fye that has a "UFC budget" upc on it for 9.99 will ring up for 4.99, and they work with the $3 dollar coupon this week too. I picked up around 25 of them ranging from 40-80(Alot were 2 packs aswell), aswell as 3 of the ultimate knockout series, forget which. I was at another fye and seen one i didnt grab for 10, and went to buy it with the 3 dollars, it rang up 5, than my backstage pass and everything came to like 1.60 or something crazy. Also they had Couture vs Lidell series which is 3 ufcs for 5 bucks - 3 coupon - backstage, good price. Almost wish I waited buy 5 dollars is an amazing price and cant complain[/QUOTE]

Hey where is this $3 coupon?!

EDIT: Nevermind, I looked at the last page of the FYE coupon thread. That thread title needs to change whenever the new coupons are posted.

Last edited by a moderator:
I made another UFC fye run today and got 60, 62, 69, 68 and 74. with a total of around $22 or so. I can't remember the exact price because of taxes and discounts. Go to your local fye and they might have UFC 40? I've been looking for the UFC Brazil: Ultimate Brazil. I don't think it has offically been released on dvd?
I wanted the first season of the ultimate fighter, they have it used but it is actually cheaper on amazon and that way you will get a new copy. The few used UFC dvds that I got from FYE have actually been really good. The case and the disc looks brand new.

The ones I got during the 5 dollar sale have been. Ultimate Iceman, Liddell vs Couture(Which is Ufc 43, 52, 57), Ultimate knockouts 3 and 4, Ultimate ultimate knockouts Ufc 43-52(double packs), Ufc 54-55, 59-69, 72-73, 75-78. I guses my FYE was missing the few inbetween, you lucked out finding 74 :p

yeah seems like I have from others have mentioned to me too. I also picked up UFC 84 but it was used for around the same price as the sale. :D
There's just a couple more I would be interested in there. One of the workers laughed when they sale I bought almost all the used and $5 dvds. I mentioned if they get more I don't have I will buy them lol. They are only $5, plus the discount card works on top of that.

I saw a few Round 5 mma figures there as well for around $12 after using the discount card.

bread's done
Back