Wii Sports Resort $44.44 Shipped @ Buy.com

Saw this in my e-mail. Ordered one. Thought about trading some really old games to take advantage of GS's trade-in promo but I probably would've just broken even with this deal.

[quote name='scottman']Amazon has matched the price. Better deal for those with ECA or tax from buy.com.[/QUOTE]

link? Searched and did not find any from Amazon online

[quote name='Yoohoo1231']Added deal is Bing.com is giving 5% cashback at Buy.com right now. It's only about an extra $2 off though.[/QUOTE]
oh, nice find! buy.com doesn't charge tax or shipping for this right?

[quote name='scottman']Amazon has matched the price. Better deal for those with ECA or tax from buy.com.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Scottman, picked this up from Amazon for $40.04 shipped with ECA and Prime.

[quote name='WiiGame']oh, nice find! buy.com doesn't charge tax or shipping for this right?[/QUOTE]

Free shipping, but I think depending on your state they may charge tax. Not sure though.

buy.com is OOS. was planning to just order it too. just gonna get it off of amazon then, but gonna wait to see if like my Real Triggers that I am getting from amazon this week as perhaps I may want to buy another one. I don't want to pay shipping for it so gonna put it with WSR for free shipping.

[quote name='WiiShopChannels']buy.com is OOS. was planning to just order it too. just gonna get it off of amazon then, but gonna wait to see if like my Real Triggers that I am getting from amazon this week as perhaps I may want to buy another one. I don't want to pay shipping for it so gonna put it with WSR for free shipping.[/QUOTE]

I just checked it and says In Stock for me.

BTW. Amazon's price has gone back up to $46.99.

wanted to wait until it was cheaper since I don't play that much multiplayer, but I was weak and pulled the trigger. bing was $1.74.

bread's done
Back