Photo
- - - - -

GS/EB Weekly Ad 7/31-8/6 w/ coupon: 25% off used games when buying 2 or more, up to 4

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
457 replies to this topic

#451 bob330i

bob330i

just lookin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2009 - 08:46 PM

Picked up Twilight Princess and Super Smash Bros. Brawl for 29.24 each, and Ninja Gaiden Sigma for 11 and change, not bad :)

FYI, one of this week's GS deal is on Twilight Princess, $29.99, $25.99 w/edge I think.

#452 Link927

Link927

Work In Progress

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2009 - 09:20 PM

I think I hauled in a decent catch, with one of my games being down right unbelievable. Picked up:

Lost Planet Collector's Edition(tin case)- $6.74
Resident Evil 5 Collector's Edition(tin case)-$32.49
Halo Wars(Legendary tin case)-$22.74
Dead Rising(mint)-$11.69
Call of Duty 4:MW-FREE!!!!!

CoD 4 was stuck inside the manual for the RE5 tin case, I did see it since i went through the artwork, but seeing how i didnt put it there i didnt feel guilty at least trying to sneak one past GS. I know all the flamin/hate will probably damn me & my future children into the depths of inter-web hell, but tell me you wouldnt have AT LEAST tried snakin' one passed a one man employee'd store. On a side note, considering the fact that i sold both RE5 & Halo Wars to GS back in april for about $75 w/50% trade in bonus I thought i did pretty well.

I doubt its a GS copy, it was probably the guy who traded in the game without looking through his stuff first. Unless it was in a GS yellow sleve, then tsk tsk.

Nothing to see here, move along!

#453 J7.

J7.

Posted 07 August 2009 - 10:41 PM

In total, I picked up:

Assassin's Creed (360)
Sacred 2 (360)
Street Fighter IV (360 & PS3)
Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories (PS2).

I'm really bummed out that the ones near me didn't have Crimson Gem Saga. I've been in the market for that game since it came out. Same problem with Tales of Vesperia.

TRU has Tales for $19.99.

#454 stupidxaznxboi

stupidxaznxboi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2009 - 11:43 PM

Freeeeeeakin' A.. Missed the sale by a day.
Posted Image

#455 ARCorr

ARCorr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 August 2009 - 02:22 AM

so I bought Drakes Fortune and Beyond Good and Evil. The later purely due to the restrictions of the coupon. As fate would have it, I actually enjoyed playing it WAY more than Drakes Fortune! I guess I'm just strange like that

#456 Denbo32

Denbo32

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 August 2009 - 06:26 AM

Employees should have a central "hold area" There are two GS in my area that hold them in the top right cabinet behind them. Another holds them somewhere in the back, and another two put them under the counter. I havent encountered a GS that doesnt do this, either you got a pretty bad GS or some new employees.

They checked the "Hold cabinet" and it wasn't in there. It boggled my mind.

#457 Link927

Link927

Work In Progress

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 August 2009 - 06:37 AM

They checked the "Hold cabinet" and it wasn't in there. It boggled my mind.

Hmmm, well, I guess you may need to call again and see if the employee that you got before knows where it is.

Nothing to see here, move along!

#458 daminion

daminion

Posted 08 August 2009 - 11:25 AM

so I bought Drakes Fortune and Beyond Good and Evil. The later purely due to the restrictions of the coupon. As fate would have it, I actually enjoyed playing it WAY more than Drakes Fortune! I guess I'm just strange like that

no surprise there... BG&E is a fantastic game.