Glyde.com - New and Used Games [No Current Codes]

• Please log in to reply
1913 replies to this topic

#901 life.exe

life.exe

We're done here.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2010 - 04:20 PM

Quick. Someone put up Blur for below $50 and I'll buy it. ;)

#902 i3uu

i3uu

Posted 31 May 2010 - 04:29 PM

ordered Left 4 Dead for $8 shipped. Gettin it in 5 days

Posted Image

#903 enDyne

enDyne

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2010 - 07:57 PM

Quick. Someone put up Blur for below $50 and I'll buy it. ;)

I second this, Lol.

#904 biuevenom

biuevenom

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 June 2010 - 07:43 PM

Has anyone sold something on Glyde with tracking showing the final message as below? If so did Glyde handle the transaction as a lost item if buyer claimed not to have received the game?

Waiting on response from Glyde but starting to think I'm going to end up with half my sale price.

Delivery status not updated as of May 24, 2010, 9:47 pm Posted Image Out for Delivery or Available at PO Box, May 24, 2010, 7:47 am, FL

Update: Thanks for responses and Got my funds, looks like their system isn't setup to handle that message. :D

Edited by biuevenom, 01 June 2010 - 09:17 PM.

#905 ncsu

ncsu

Posted 01 June 2010 - 08:08 PM

Biuevenom -
I had that issue with my first sale on Glyde. I waited a day or two, then email customer service. They sent an email to the buyer. The buyer did not respond within two days, so they released the money to me (similar to if the item had been delivered and the confirm contents/condition email had been sent).

#906 Buzzman

Buzzman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 June 2010 - 11:20 PM

is there any working code for returning users?

#907 iRent

iRent

Posted 01 June 2010 - 11:28 PM

is there any working code for returning users?

glyde5

5% off. Not much I know. I'm waiting until they put another one up.
Posted Image
|AMD Phenom II X4 955 C3|ASRock M3A785GMH/128M AM3|Corsair XMS3 2x2GB DDR3|WD Caviar Blue 500GB|WD Caviar 80 GB|XFX 5850 1GB|NZXT Vulcan|

#908 oldboy26

oldboy26

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 June 2010 - 11:56 PM

i think dtaker3 works for returning users too, but i don't know since i used that as my first code *smacks forehead*

#909 iRent

iRent

Posted 01 June 2010 - 11:58 PM

i think dtaker3 works for returning users too, but i don't know since i used that as my first code *smacks forehead*

only for first purchases. If it worked I'd be buying something right now...
Posted Image
|AMD Phenom II X4 955 C3|ASRock M3A785GMH/128M AM3|Corsair XMS3 2x2GB DDR3|WD Caviar Blue 500GB|WD Caviar 80 GB|XFX 5850 1GB|NZXT Vulcan|

#910 proatthis26

proatthis26

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 June 2010 - 05:28 AM

Can anyone tell me why i cant sell super mario galaxy 2????:cry::cry::cry::cry:

#911 multicoloredyoshi

multicoloredyoshi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 June 2010 - 09:21 PM

Well decided to try glide since I was having trouble finding suikoden tierkreis at a decent price. Hopefully all goes well.

#912 oldboy26

oldboy26

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2010 - 02:15 AM

only for first purchases. If it worked I'd be buying something right now...

open a new account under another name...what i did

#913 iKilledChewbacca

iKilledChewbacca

Trading Time Out (Under Investigation) Do not trade!

• Trading Timeout - Under Review

Posted 03 June 2010 - 10:45 PM

I got my Skate 3 today that I got on tha cheap :D

and like it stated " it is brand new " YAY not having to pay $5 or $10 to play online !!

#914 Blackjack13

Blackjack13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2010 - 10:49 PM

Just ordered BazeBlue for thirteen dollars! Hopefully all goes well!

#915 iKilledChewbacca

iKilledChewbacca

Trading Time Out (Under Investigation) Do not trade!

• Trading Timeout - Under Review

Posted 03 June 2010 - 10:50 PM

They dont want your money, haha j/k .

#916 iRent

iRent

Posted 03 June 2010 - 10:55 PM

They dont want your money, haha j/k .

There's at least 2 SMG2 for sale now. New and Excellent conditions...
Posted Image

#917 THE DARK KNIGHT

THE DARK KNIGHT

Seek Truth

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 June 2010 - 12:01 AM

Just ordered Zelda: Phantom Hourglass complete on DS for $8.30 shipped. Used dtaker3 for $3 off.
Now Playing:
nescartridge.gif Rygar
wii.gif RE4 Wii Edition
ps3.gif
3ds.gif

#918 gnargnargnar

gnargnargnar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 June 2010 - 07:18 AM

I had purchased one game and sold 4-5 without a hitch; everything went as it should.

I dropped two orders with my built up credit on 5/25, and I am beginning to think they are both going to be no-ships. They were "expected" on 6/2, so I am not counting them out just yet. But I sold games two days later than that, and mine have already arrived and I have been credited.

I know that I will get my money back if they never shipped, so I am not worried about that. But the fact that it may prove to be unreliable from a buying standpoint may cause me to transfer my credit to my bank account and shop elsewhere.

They probably need to add a function like goozex has that lets the seller accept/decline before the trade is locked in. Instead of just sending the mailer out as soon as I click buy.
Posted Image

#919 Deidara

Deidara

Art is an Explosion!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 June 2010 - 07:24 AM

I had purchased one game and sold 4-5 without a hitch; everything went as it should.

I dropped two orders with my built up credit on 5/25, and I am beginning to think they are both going to be no-ships. They were "expected" on 6/2, so I am not counting them out just yet. But I sold games two days later than that, and mine have already arrived and I have been credited.

I know that I will get my money back if they never shipped, so I am not worried about that. But the fact that it may prove to be unreliable from a buying standpoint may cause me to transfer my credit to my bank account and shop elsewhere.

They probably need to add a function like goozex has that lets the seller accept/decline before the trade is locked in. Instead of just sending the mailer out as soon as I click buy.

Were they even shipped yet? There should be tracking numbers displayed on the order page so you can track them and see if the sellers have even sent them out or not.

Edit: Also if you purchased them on the 25th then Glyde most likely sent the envelopes either Wednesday or Thursday, so the sellers might not have even got them until Friday at the earliest, or more likely Tuesday. Since they'd be stuck in transit during the weekend and Monday(holiday).

#920 gnargnargnar

gnargnargnar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 June 2010 - 07:51 AM

Were they even shipped yet? There should be tracking numbers displayed on the order page so you can track them and see if the sellers have even sent them out or not.

Edit: Also if you purchased them on the 25th then Glyde most likely sent the envelopes either Wednesday or Thursday, so the sellers might not have even got them until Friday at the earliest, or more likely Tuesday. Since they'd be stuck in transit during the weekend and Monday(holiday).

The tracking information just gives the general "Electronic Shipping Info Received" message that you get before it has been scanned in by USPS for both games. That has not changed since date of purchase.

And I did take the holiday delay into account, but I sold a game on the 27th and one on the 28th, and both have already arrived, been approved, and I have been credited. Tracking information showed them both moving the same day I dropped them into the mail.

I am not really that concerned over it, though I was looking forward to what I had purchased. I am just wondering how long I should wait before I try contacting Glyde about it.
Posted Image

#921 Deidara

Deidara

Art is an Explosion!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 June 2010 - 09:37 AM

Yea I know how you feel. But I'd give it maybe a few more days and see what happens, 'cause from my experience with selling on Glyde I've noticed the envelopes never come on time really. Except on a few occasions. But a couple of times I've sold things on say Monday, and the mailer didn't come until Friday. So I couldn't send it out until then.

#922 warpedsoul

warpedsoul

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 June 2010 - 01:12 PM

I ordered Brutal Legend PS3 and used the dtaker3 code. I got an email a few hours later saying that the seller couldn't send and that Id be getting a refund. It would not let me use the code again.

I tried creating a new account and using dtaker3, but the order wouldn't go through. However, GLYDE2 did work. GLYDE2 is $2 off. I'm not going to complain about a $1 difference.

#923 JaxMoney

JaxMoney

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 June 2010 - 06:53 PM

I ordered Brutal Legend PS3 and used the dtaker3 code. I got an email a few hours later saying that the seller couldn't send and that Id be getting a refund. It would not let me use the code again.

I tried creating a new account and using dtaker3, but the order wouldn't go through. However, GLYDE2 did work. GLYDE2 is $2 off. I'm not going to complain about a $1 difference.

Email Glyde, and they should send you another $3 code. That's what they did for me, but for another issue where the buyer didn't pull through (my first purchase).

On another note, still waiting for my money for Borderlands... been a week now, so yeah... selling time is just as bad as buying turn-around time lol. Kinda sucks, but it's ok I guess.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#924 phatbhuda

phatbhuda

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 June 2010 - 07:43 PM

I've sold and purchased at least two items each and have had reasonable experiences. With a little patience everything goes well.

#925 warpedsoul

warpedsoul

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 June 2010 - 07:50 PM

Email Glyde, and they should send you another $3 code. That's what they did for me, but for another issue where the buyer didn't pull through (my first purchase).

On another note, still waiting for my money for Borderlands... been a week now, so yeah... selling time is just as bad as buying turn-around time lol. Kinda sucks, but it's ok I guess.

I didn't feel like waiting on support over $1. I will do that though for my next purchase.

#926 DKYang

DKYang

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 June 2010 - 09:11 PM

This is my first time selling on Glyde and I have one question.

With a Gamestop used stickers on the case, would it be considered in a good condition even though I have the cover art, manual, and game plays fine? Thanks.

#927 i3uu

i3uu

Posted 04 June 2010 - 09:13 PM

Just got my Left 4 Dead in the mail for $8 shipped. I'm glad. Came with case and was in perfect condition as the seller had described. Now to get Left 4 dead 2...

And on another note: Left 4 Dead is a LOT better on the computer imo.. but yea, shooters are 10x better on pc anyways lol

Posted Image

#928 GrilledWitOnions

GrilledWitOnions

Thrillhouse!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 June 2010 - 01:06 AM

Damn it, sorta got click-happy and ordered Wario Ware:Shake It! in Good condition instead of excellent like I intended. There is a cancel link right after purchase, but I didn't realize what I had done until closing the tab. I can't find any way to cancel it now; emailed support but no word yet, and I don't know that anything can be done.

It was like .25 more to get excellent. I'm so kicking myself for not paying enough attention.

However, the site is very slick, definitely deserves the name Glyde, as it's like a two click and your done deal. I hope the Metroid Prime 3 I ordered is in the excellent condition stated :D
Also why is it that when i click the "Diablo" picture, i get sent to pc games without the Diablo and even when i searched for Diablo, i get no results.
Oh boy...You said there was going to be Diablo op. Where is my Diablo? I dont see Diablo. You promised me Diablo.

#929 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 June 2010 - 01:59 AM

too bad no returning coupons that take shipping off

about 10 games i would pay but wont pay 30 + for shipping
WOOOO I STINK

#930 BriGuy27

BriGuy27

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 June 2010 - 02:19 AM

So when selling a game, (for this specific game) it says 'Your proceeds will be $14.05'. That is the final amount I will receive as a seller, right? The amount they take off (selling the game for $17) includes the 10% listing fee and the cost of the shipping/mailer.

Also, how do they come up with the Market Price? Should I just use the recommended price or try to go above?