• Please log in to reply
1913 replies to this topic

#1561 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2012 - 03:11 AM

There's a new $5 off $10 or more code:

Enter coupon code 'lincoln5' to get $5 off any item over $10 from now through Presidents' Day! May only be used once per customer or household. Enter the code before clicking the 'Buy now' button. Offer ends midnight 2/20.

Thanks! Got Fight Night: Lights Out, this is even better than the free shipping code.

Mathematically Correct.
Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#1562 acsguitar

acsguitar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2012 - 05:47 AM

thanks op been trying to trade for MGS IV for a while. Got it for 9.50ish shipped cool with that

#1563 NEP

NEP

Oogaboogabooga

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2012 - 06:54 AM

Grabbed an excellent copy of EDF 2017 for $9.50 shipped. Was looking for it at Gamestop earlier and couldn't find it : )

#1564 Kylearan

Kylearan

Hell Drifter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2012 - 07:45 AM

Cool...nothing for me yet, but will check back in a day or two.

#1565 esalw822

esalw822

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2012 - 12:06 PM

New copy of Alan Wake for $9.75 shipped. Not bad. I swear I only even look at Glyde if there's a new code to use...

#1566 jupiterjones

jupiterjones

WHAT THE CUSS!?!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2012 - 02:03 PM

Couldn't find any decent games I didn't have for a really good price, so I used the $5 off code to grab Dexter's Laboratory Season 1 new for $10.51 shipped. Almost bought it for $15 yesterday at Suncoast. Glad I waited.

Jupiter_Jones.png

Check out my blog on music, gaming, wrestling, movies etc etc. It doesn't totally suck!

http://abloggymess.com/

#1567 TheSingingBard

TheSingingBard

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2012 - 02:25 PM

Thanks for the new code, not many really good games to choose from, I did get Metal Gear Solid HD Collection for Xbox 360 for just over $28. Not bad considering I still had credit.

#1568 sabanoo

sabanoo

I like pie.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2012 - 03:02 PM

New copy of Alan Wake for $9.75 shipped. Not bad. I swear I only even look at Glyde if there's a new code to use...

Considering how often they have codes now I can't disagree with you there.

#1569 Rollinstone12

Rollinstone12

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2012 - 04:32 PM

Excellent copy of NFS The Run for $20.75. Not the greatest deal but I'll take it.

#1570 Whedon

Whedon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2012 - 05:11 PM

Thanks for posting the new coupon code, got Portal 2 excellent condition for $17.75 shipped.

Had $7 glyde credit so if the disc doesn't look like it's been tied to a bumper and dragged down the street then I'll be happy with the $10.75 I paid.

#1571 foreverjoe20

foreverjoe20

DarkMagician

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2012 - 05:36 PM

This might sound dumb, but can you only use the code once a day or just once overall? I used the "lincoln5" code for a bluray, and now it's telling me "Invalid coupon code" every time I try use again.

#1572 sabanoo

sabanoo

I like pie.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2012 - 05:40 PM

This might sound dumb, but can you only use the code once a day or just once overall? I used the "lincoln5" code for a bluray, and now it's telling me "Invalid coupon code" every time I try use again.

Once overall. They track by address I believe.

#1573 foreverjoe20

foreverjoe20

DarkMagician

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2012 - 05:43 PM

Ah, ok. It's been years since I've used a coupon (I just used to sell my items on there and use the credit to buy the stuff I wanted). Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Bought The Big Lebowski bluray for $10.91.

#1574 eLefAdEr

eLefAdEr

All Systems Go

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2012 - 07:02 PM

Snagged "excellent" copy of Driver:SF (360) for $13.75 shipped.

#1575 whitereflection

whitereflection

Shake well before serving

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2012 - 03:34 AM

It's MSRP is only $30 and a ton of people got in on a BestBuy.Com pricing glitch of $5 preorder which was there for months, so there is probably a flood of this game incoming as soon as people get their orders. It'll be $15-20 range in no time.

Damn! Are you sure that Best Buy is actually shipping these out? I remember seeing that listing on the site, asking here about it, and being told that's how they always handle preorders. I didn't believe it and should've placed the order, but didn't. Isn't it more likely they'd cancel these orders and maybe send out coupons as an apology? That's what happened with most of the backordered items that weren't fulfilled.

#1576 Lucian

Lucian

Officer Friendly

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2012 - 04:44 AM

Thanks for the $5 off code. I picked up Eternal Sonata PS3 New for $15 shipped. It better still be sealed.
Posted Image

#1577 kodave

kodave

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2012 - 05:00 AM

Damn! Are you sure that Best Buy is actually shipping these out? I remember seeing that listing on the site, asking here about it, and being told that's how they always handle preorders. I didn't believe it and should've placed the order, but didn't. Isn't it more likely they'd cancel these orders and maybe send out coupons as an apology? That's what happened with most of the backordered items that weren't fulfilled.

Yes they are shipping them out because I am getting one. I ordered months ago. A day or two after release I got an email saying my order was backordered, but then a day or two after that it shipped.

Best Buy has been honoring extreme pricing mistakes for a while now. I got Big Love the Complete Series on DVD for like $20 or $25 or something, and that mistake was up for several days before it was corrected and BB honored all of those orders.

Apparently in store, Best Buy takes $5 for pre-orders, but that's not how it works online. Online you pay the full price even for pre-orders. Someone screwed up and put $5 as the full price. Best Buy has decided to honor that.

#1578 thehoweller

thehoweller

IllegalCouponPrinter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2012 - 05:19 AM

Bought Child of Eden for $13.75, thanks again guys. LINCOLN5 worked for me.

Posted Image
For the Earthbound fans...Visit this SMAAASH ing link!
Posted Image

#1579 Pizzaboy199

Pizzaboy199

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2012 - 10:33 AM

There's a new $5 off $10 or more code:

Enter coupon code 'lincoln5' to get $5 off any item over $10 from now through Presidents' Day! May only be used once per customer or household. Enter the code before clicking the 'Buy now' button. Offer ends midnight 2/20.

Thanks for sharing! Code worked great!

#1580 nJoy7

nJoy7

Wait, what?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2012 - 11:18 AM

Picked up Dark Souls for $23.25! Thanks OP.

Let the frustration begin...

Atypical+Nate.png 3410326351.png

#1581 Lithos

Lithos

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2012 - 03:05 PM

I've been eyeing Uncharted 1 (I have the second but didnt want to start it till I got a hold of the first) but didnt want to pay over $10. Price was $10.25, after $5 code and shipping I ended up paying $8.66. Thanks for whoever posted the lincoln5 code :).

#1582 ubdu

ubdu

Posted 18 February 2012 - 03:08 PM

I'm wondering if I should go for Marvel vs Capcom 3 Ultimate for about $29. Can't bring myself to pull the trigger.

#1583 JollehRoger

JollehRoger

Feel My Cagceps

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2012 - 04:14 PM

I bought Infamous with the code.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Add me OnLive: JollehRoger

#1584 lassiterb

lassiterb

Master of Unlocking

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2012 - 06:59 PM

Finally got El Shaddai for under 15.00 after missing the Amazon deal last year and Newegg deal this year. Got the PS3 version like new for 14 and change. I'll be waiting for the next Glyde code to finally get Star Fox 3DS.

#1585 The Holy Pretzle

The Holy Pretzle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2012 - 01:41 AM

This is weird, I bought Kingdom Hearts for $5 shipped a while back and was refunded $3.75 for the shipping charge the day I got it. The game disc looks like it's in great condition but my bc ps3 doesn't read it? I'll hang on to it and hook up the PS2 later.

#1586 D0RC

D0RC

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2012 - 02:34 AM

Hi. I know it's all self explanatory but I just wanted to make sure. If you sell something new on Glyde, the only way you will get your money is if someone buys it then you have to send it to them? Or you ship to Glyde your new product and you get that money right away? Thanks.

#1587 RyuujinZero

RyuujinZero

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2012 - 03:43 AM

The former. You wait until someone buys, then ship.

#1588 Lucian

Lucian

Officer Friendly

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2012 - 03:24 PM

Is anyone else getting tired of sellers stretching for a higher condition or has it just been my luck?

I recently ordered a PS2 game in Excellent condition. I get the game and the condition looks promising, but I open it up and the previous owner had written his name on the disc label w/ permanent marker. Wtf? It was dirt cheap because I used the free shipping code, but this is probably the 3rd or 4th time out of 10 transactions where the condition is inflated. I only sent 1 back, but I gotta say I'm getting tired of the crapshoot...
Posted Image

#1589 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2012 - 04:04 PM

too bad no shipping codes now there is a game i want but i can wait till it falls on amazon
WOOOO I STINK

#1590 mariska

mariska

Posted 19 February 2012 - 04:25 PM

Is anyone else getting tired of sellers stretching for a higher condition or has it just been my luck?

I recently ordered a PS2 game in Excellent condition. I get the game and the condition looks promising, but I open it up and the previous owner had written his name on the disc label w/ permanent marker. Wtf? It was dirt cheap because I used the free shipping code, but this is probably the 3rd or 4th time out of 10 transactions where the condition is inflated. I only sent 1 back, but I gotta say I'm getting tired of the crapshoot...

wtf. You really should complain to glyde otherwise this will keep happening. I have not had this issue and I've been using glyde for about two years now.