Posted 31 July 2009 - 07:28 AM

Treasure World

Shipwreck review here:

#2 kodave

kodave

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2009 - 07:46 AM

Wow, what an odd game. Funny review though. I'd maybe pick this up for $10 as a novelty, but there's better games I can actually play for $20.

#3 Kerig

Kerig

Brown Thursday = $149 Zelda 3DSXL!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2009 - 10:10 AM

Agreed. Shipwreck put this booty-filled treasure on me sonar, but I t'ain't reeling 'er in fer more than 10 doubloons.

:3ds: 1607-3007-9618

cag%20kerig.png

#4 bzchanboy

bzchanboy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2009 - 10:15 AM

Great "game" awesome price! can't recommend it more to people. I got the game for my girlfriend not knowing what I was getting into. Next thing I know she hands me her closed ds and told me to take it to work with me. To my amazement the ds started to make these pleasant tones. Once I figured out what was going on it was on. And now whenever I go places I take it with me. Heck I even go different ways to pick up on other signals. Its a heck of a lot of fun.

Now if only they made a RPG or Strategy game based around the detection of WIFI points.

#5 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2009 - 01:55 PM

cousin got it for their kids and took it back to gamestop 2 days later... They wanted to drive around the city looking for wifi spots and for almost 3 bucks per gallon she isnt going to waste her gas driving around town.

needs to be a warning someplace that you need to find WI FI SPOTS to really play this game..
WOOOO I STINK

#6 Mr. Jack

Mr. Jack

Posted 31 July 2009 - 02:02 PM

Yeah this game shouldn't be more than $10. I wouldn't suggest dropping $20 on it since the content is pretty thin. It's a cool little concept, but it doesn't do anything compelling with it.
Check out PixlBit!

#7 flameofdoom666

flameofdoom666

3D Dot Game Link!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2009 - 02:11 PM

Great "game" awesome price! can't recommend it more to people. I got the game for my girlfriend not knowing what I was getting into. Next thing I know she hands me her closed ds and told me to take it to work with me. To my amazement the ds started to make these pleasant tones. Once I figured out what was going on it was on. And now whenever I go places I take it with me. Heck I even go different ways to pick up on other signals. Its a heck of a lot of fun.

Now if only they made a RPG or Strategy game based around the detection of WIFI points.

The World Ends With You (DS) has a mode based around the detection of WIFI points. It is called Mingle. It levels your pins (abilities) up. It is very cool.

#8 poker360

poker360

The AWD Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2009 - 04:38 PM

Thanks OP!

i ordered it and battalion wars.

splintercelll.jpg
Check out the Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread!
fss.png

#9 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 31 July 2009 - 04:41 PM

Ill wait for maybe $15. But $10 would be an auto pickup.
Posted Image

#10 pob14

pob14

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2009 - 04:58 PM

Whiskey . . . tango . . . foxtrot?

#11 donssword

donssword

Gaming longer than u

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2009 - 06:04 PM

My kids and I could all go for this, after the price hits $15...

As far as Wi Fi spots, they are all around these days -- just have the kids walk through the neighborhood, take em to the grocery store, the coffee shop, McDonalds, I like the idea of just stuffing em in your briefcase.

The gaming aspect looks very slim to me as well, but I would spring at $15 for sure, esp since I would need 3 copies.

--
My first console: the Teletype 33.

DonsSword.png