25% Off All Used Games at GameStop.com (ends 8/3) - GameStop's The Deal

kjay80

CAGiversary!
[IMG-l=5198]8491[/IMG-l]"The Deal" this weekend from GameStop is 25% off all used games. Use coupon code DEAL25U to get the discount. Spend $25 and use coupon code SAVER for free shipping. Edge card holders get an additional 10% discount. Offer ends 8/3 at noon EST and is valid online only.

icongs_r1.gif
25% off all used games at GameStop.com

Last edited by a moderator:
25% off all pre-owned games. (Offer valid online only.)

Add any pre-owned game(s) to your cart.

Enter coupon code DEAL25U into the coupon code box on your shopping cart page.
Note: Only one code allowed per checkout.

Your discount will be applied at checkout!

This is my first post!

[quote name='kjay80']25% off all pre-owned games. (Offer valid online only.)

Add any pre-owned game(s) to your cart.

Enter coupon code DEAL25U into the coupon code box on your shopping cart page.
Note: Only one code allowed per checkout.

Your discount will be applied at checkout!

This is my first post![/QUOTE]

Thatll work. You just forgot the coupon code. Good post.

Also, link to the page that has the deal(if applicable) is normally good too. So just a heads up for the next time you post a deal, cause I'm sure if you don't someone will say something anyways. But thanks for contributing.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Aww. So no stacking with 16% off.[/QUOTE]

I would just go hog wild in that case.

I'll probably stick to in store, since I can examine the discs, check for manuals, etc.

Warning: Be careful about your online order.
I just ordered two used games from GS and applied 25% off code and free shipping code. Everything is fine before I clicked the final "Process" button. Before I clicked the button, the total was $26 something, after that, the order summary showed that the total was $38. The 25% off code was not applied! WTF!

This is maybe because I apply two codes. But at least they should let me know that only one code can be applied at the checkout page, but not showed that my total is $26.

Is this valid with the in store used deals of the week? If so you can get Resident Evil 5 (PS3) for $25.99, Heavenly Sword for $12.99, or Lair for $6.49 with the Coupon and Edge Card.

[quote name='raarar']Is this valid with the in store used deals of the week? If so you can get Resident Evil 5 (PS3) for $25.99, Heavenly Sword for $12.99, or Lair for $6.49 with the Coupon and Edge Card.[/QUOTE]

A) Those offers don't stack
B) They're in-store only

So, no.

[quote name='bvharris']A) Those offers don't stack
B) They're in-store only

So, no.[/QUOTE]

Let me rephrase. Does this work in-store using the coupon in post #2? Or would deal of the week not stack with another coupon?

Most promotions never stack with any other promotions because that would be way too insane. I learned this the hard way and made a jackass out of myself. I think I tried using the 20% off PS3 game coupon on top of B2G1 along with my Edge card and the pimply employee told me he couldn't do it. I thought he was trying to rip me off so I had him call the manager. Needless to stay.. they were actually right for once. :cold:

Picked up FES, Eternal Mana, and Eternal Ring (at $1.49, I couldn't resist) for $24.01 shipped. W00t! Thanks, OP!

But after my order was submitted and confirmed, I noticed that it said "Currently Not Available Online" for Eternal Mana. Has anybody had this happen to them in the past? My order did go through, but do they not send it out and refund the order? Do they wait until another copy comes? *clueless*https://www.gamestop.com/Orders/OrderConfirmation.aspx#

[quote name='hotpocket']Wait I thought OP said with this coupon you didn't have to buy 2 games. With this coupon you do...[/QUOTE]

Uh yep, he sure did.

Guys, read the post again!
This 25% code is for Online, and it doesnt require you to buy 2 or more.
you can buy 1, or 100 games @ 25% discount ONLINE.

The other 25% is for In Store coupon, where you will have to print and bring it to the store!
That one requires to buy 2 or more games.

^You're making too much sense. That doesn't belong here. I give it 10 posts before someone asks about something you just clearly explained (or about the games of the week/stacking coupons).

Is there a good chance all used items come with the original case and manual and in good condition? I still have that $10 off coupon thanks the the Gamer Day glitch so this looks surprisingly appetizing for a few games.

[quote name='Hostile']Is there a good chance all used items come with the original case and manual and in good condition? I still have that $10 off coupon thanks the the Gamer Day glitch so this looks surprisingly appetizing for a few games.[/QUOTE]

You've been here a while, you should have at least read a few horror stories >_>

Well, they're not all bad, some people have recieved complete while others are disk only and beat up. So YMMV as usual. If anything, you can exchange in store if its defective, etc.

[quote name='Link927']You've been here a while, you should have at least read a few horror stories >_>

Well, they're not all bad, some people have recieved complete while others are disk only and beat up. So YMMV as usual. If anything, you can exchange in store if its defective, etc.[/QUOTE]

I should but I usually avoid Gamestop/EB Games topics because I don't buy from them very often ;)

[quote name='DarkSageRK']Picked up FES, Eternal Mana, and Eternal Ring (at $1.49, I couldn't resist) for $24.01 shipped. W00t! Thanks, OP!

But after my order was submitted and confirmed, I noticed that it said "Currently Not Available Online" for Eternal Mana. Has anybody had this happen to them in the past? My order did go through, but do they not send it out and refund the order? Do they wait until another copy comes? *clueless*[/QUOTE]

I had something similar happen when I ordered Xenosaga III from them. I think maybe the "Available/Not available online" is tied to how many they have in stock, sort of like Amazon, and you got the last copy.

And yes, I did get my copy of Xenosaga III, however, they tried sending Xenosaga II in a Xenosaga III case first, so I had to call them and then they sent the Xenosaga III and told me to throw away Xenosaga II (as if I would do that).

I used the coupon code deal25U and it gave me like 22.5% off instead of 25%.

ex: one game I bought for 19.99 it gave me 4.50 off instead of 5.00. The same for the other 2 games I bought. Did this happen for anyone else?

The edge stacked fine and 10% worked. Also used the saver code for free shipping.

[quote name='ChuckyDJ']I used the coupon code deal25U and it gave me like 22.5% off instead of 25%.

ex: one game I bought for 19.99 it gave me 4.50 off instead of 5.00. The same for the other 2 games I bought. Did this happen for anyone else?

The edge stacked fine and 10% worked. Also used the saver code for free shipping.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like it took it off the Edge Discount first - 10% of 19.99 = 1.99 so brings the game down to 17.90 and 25% of that is roughly 4.50.

[quote name='mitch079']Sounds like it took it off the Edge Discount first - 10% of 19.99 = 1.99 so brings the game down to 17.90 and 25% of that is roughly 4.50.[/QUOTE]

Discounts usually take off of the original price, not the discounted price. Or at least thats how its been in the past

[quote name='ChuckyDJ']I used the coupon code deal25U and it gave me like 22.5% off instead of 25%.

The edge stacked fine and 10% worked. Also used the saver code for free shipping.[/QUOTE]

If you use Edge, it takes the 25% off the remaining total, not the original price.

[quote name='mitch079']Sounds like it took it off the Edge Discount first - 10% of 19.99 = 1.99 so brings the game down to 17.90 and 25% of that is roughly 4.50.[/QUOTE]

Ahh there it is. That is exactly what happened. I should have noticed how it took the edge discount first then the promo code. So the19.99 games then used 10% edge (-2.00) and that left 17.99. Balance of 17.99 used deal25U (-4.50) made it 13.49 plus tax. Thanks for the reply.

I'll do my shopping in-store. "This used product... may not include an instruction manual or original box" doesn't work for me.

[quote name='MaxDense']I'll do my shopping in-store. "This used product... may not include an instruction manual or original box" doesn't work for me.
[/QUOTE]

you can go into any store and ask to get the manual and cover if they have a copy instore.

Well i went for PS2 games and i got Jak and Daxter (1), Ratchet and Clank (1), Shinobi, Fifa Street 2 (brother wanted it... i'm not paying for it), X-men Legends for around $32.

Of course i'm not paying for Fifa Street 2 so i'm paying $22 for 4 games. And i have had a hard time finding Ratchet and Clank that cheap (i looked for it awhile back... a lot).

But if you want some cheaper PS2 games (which i thought about) you can get around 8 games the break the $25 limit and get free shipping.

Bought Growlanser Generations and Atelier Iris 3 for the PS2 and Rocky, Dragon's Lair 3D, Haunted Mansion, Gladiator: Sword of Vengeance, and Conflict Desert Storm for the XBOX for $42.xx with tax.

Just used my $10 off coupon and the deal here to get Star Ocean: Second Evolution for $9.52. I couldn't find anything else to get.

bread's done
Back