Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood (PS3/360) $35 on Amazon

I would bite on this if I didn't have so much other stuff to play through already. I'll wait a little longer and get it for a little less at some point. I've heard its real fun though.

Very tempted to snag it at this price, especially with the ECA discount.

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']Just another example of how UBI Soft games hold their value like a new Dodge automobile.[/QUOTE]

:lol: Well played.

I stupidly forgot to use my ECA code when I ordered. So I e-mailed customer service and I just got my reply...

She says that she can't apply it until it ships but that she'll e-mail me back once it does. She seems to think at the moment that I'm entitled to a $10 credit instead of 10%. Hopefully I end up getting this game for $25...

I'm surprised they even offered to do anything; Amazon's customer service has been going downhill over the past year imo. They used to bend over backwards and now I usually get told they can't help me like with most corps.

I'm somewhat doubtful I'll receive the promised e-mail from her at shipment but we'll see...

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']I'm hoping newegg.com will match this. W/O Prime, Amazon simply takes too long to ship.[/QUOTE]
its the other way around for me probably cause of warehouse locations, newegg always fedex to usps and it come from california most of the time to make things worst.while amazon probably have a warehouse nearby east coast shipped with ups most of the time. i do get computer parts from newegg in a day or two w/ free shipping when available, but never games, those take like 5 business days.

[quote name='hoi1ma']its the other way around for me probably cause of warehouse locations, newegg always fedex to usps and it come from california most of the time to make things worst.while amazon probably have a warehouse nearby east coast shipped with ups most of the time. i do get computer parts from newegg in a day or two w/ free shipping when available, but never games, those take like 5 business days.[/QUOTE]

I've had the same experience, and I'm in FL. Computer parts usually come from TN or thereabouts for me, while games ship straight from CA...

Amazon Prime is the way to go

what sucks about this is that i JUST bought this game yesterday from play n trade for $49.99 after wanting the game since it came out...i had some credit to use.

all i know is that i'm ordering it through amazon and taking that back tomorrow. it figures that i see such a drop AFTER i buy it

Last edited by a moderator:
I jumped on this, new game for under 40 is my breaking point. Plus i played the 1st one and it was fun this should be a lot better. thanks OP.

[quote name='United_Korea']you used your 50% off coupon on a $50 game? shame shame shame...[/QUOTE]

I don't understand what's wrong with that. He got a game he wanted for half off. Just because some people are using it on extremely expensive items doesn't mean that they are getting a good deal in everyone's eyes. For example, I saw mention of Street Fighter Fight Stick that people were getting knocked down to $75 after the half off. You're still paying $75 dollars, whereas I personally wouldn't pay $30 on a good day for that particular item.

I really wish I didn't spend all of my money last night buying random Blu-Rays. This game is well worth $35, one of the better games I've played in quite sometime (already beat it playing as Ray, definitely has replay value going through as the other brother).

I jumped on it with the ECA discount after reading all of the positive reviews. I don't have a western in my catalog and this seems like the perfect one to add to my collection. Thanks!

I've had this one on my price alert at $30, this is close enough. Don't know when it will get in my 360 though because of Amazon shipping, and how I can't seem to stop playing Sacred 2.

Crap, I just bought this used for $32.49 with the 25% off plus EDGE coupon. I will return it and buy through AMZ since I have credit and ECA.

Wow, that's a pretty significant drop this soon, even for an Ubisoft game. I'm sure it will drop even more before long, though, and I've got enough of a backlog that there's no rush for me to buy it. I think I'll add it to my price alert list at around $20.

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']I'm hoping newegg.com will match this. W/O Prime, Amazon simply takes too long to ship.[/QUOTE]

Will they? Did you ask?

Nevermind. Checked their policy, and they do NOT price match

Price Matching
Newegg.com does not price match competitors but will honor our advertised prices on Pricewatch.com. For your convenience, all of our most current pricing is listed on our web site and updated in real-time. Prices are non-negotiable.

[quote name='mrg']Will they? Did you ask?[/QUOTE]

I wasn't referring to them actually price matching something you bring to their attention on another site. I mean sometimes they will drop their price on their own when another competitor drops their price on said item.

Damn, I been wanting this since it came out, but knowing it's a Ubisoft title has made me wait, and now it was worth it.

[quote name='United_Korea']you used your 50% off coupon on a $50 game? shame shame shame...[/QUOTE]

What else would I use it on? I used my other coupon on a Rock Band 2 bundle and I wasn't interested in wasting money on any of those other expensive gimmick items like DJ Hero or a collector's edition of a game.

Just ordered one for ps3. On my invoice though, it doesn't specify which version I ordered. Anyone else's invoice specify which version they bought?

[quote name='ISHCM']Just ordered one for ps3. On my invoice though, it doesn't specify which version I ordered. Anyone else's invoice specify which version they bought?[/QUOTE]

yea, mine doesnt specify either. I hope I bought the right one

[quote name='Az986']yea, mine doesnt specify either. I hope I bought the right one[/QUOTE]

if you log in then go to your order, click on the item and it will take you to the item page (PS3/360/PC) should be selected, and you should see a box at the top stating that you ordered the item today. when you click one of the other system's boxes, that ordered item box disappears

[quote name='Jgel']How does this compare to GUN for the 360???[/QUOTE]

As much as I love Gun (got 1,000 of 1,000 in it), I really enjoyed this game much more.

I actually ended up ordering my copy before, if my bank account goes over, oh well, I can just dispute it and get my overdraft charge taken off (yes, I risked an overdraft charge to order this, that alone should say something, haha).

I was suppose to get this from sears for 29.99 but they decided to bait and switch, so I will happily give my money to amazon for the same price :D

I rented it from Gamefly and beat the single player campaign. Solid story, fun gameplay, some great dialogue and although it was kind of short (beat it on hard in about 7 1/2 hrs 1st time through) it has a lot of replay value. Haven't played online too much yet but it is easily worth 30$ for the single player alone.

This is 1 of the best games I have played this year. I enjoyed it more than Red Faction and Infamous. Only MLB 09 and RE5 have been played more this year so far.

I just rented this on Thursday and I'm enjoying it. I haven't played much at all (I'm only on Act II) but I'll recommend it from what I've seen so far. The only problem is with the mulitplayer. It constantly froze on me in the middle of a match, but the other players were moving around fine (I was getting shot by them). Everything around me was working fine, but my character would not move. Every 10 seconds I would freeze for at least 10 seconds. Does anyone know anything about this? Is this a known issue?

edit: I'm playing it on PS3. My connection is fine and I have no issues w/other multiplayer games.

bread's done
Back