144 replies to this topic

#31 rogueweapon

rogueweapon

FREEyourMIND

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 August 2009 - 01:57 PM

Trading Places is a great movie.
Posted Image

GET SMART, sub my videos & favorites on youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/rogueweapon

@rogueweapon twitter
http://www.twitter.com/rogueweapon

#32 kapkorn

kapkorn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 August 2009 - 01:59 PM

There is no Blue Defense Lite version.

#33 CheapyD

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass

• Administrators

Posted 03 August 2009 - 02:14 PM

There is no Blue Defense Lite version.

There was!
http://appshopper.co...ue-defense-lite

Also, I isolated the XBL segment, in case you want to relive it, share it, torture your neighbor's dog with it:
http://drop.io/cheap...ured-gamer-clip

#34 FasterTTW

FasterTTW

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 August 2009 - 02:35 PM

the voice messages were hilarious. i've gotten one like that before... the XBL community is so terrible.

(here's a youtube of the message i got... this was the result of simply beating this guy in SSF2THDR... he also tried to disconnect before the match ended, but he was a moment too late and I got my win..warning: explicit language

#35 Clarke

Clarke

The Pretender

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 August 2009 - 02:46 PM

Can't you watch netflix on Apple TV? I was able to install the Netflix plugin for Windows Media Center and signed up for a free trial.

Posted Image

#36 ObiBen

ObiBen

Form Titan!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 August 2009 - 03:44 PM

Wow, those messages make me ashamed to be a part of the Xbox Live community. I immediately went and checked my privacy settings after hearing that. Just another reason to game with people you know.

#37 RepedeGoesWoof

RepedeGoesWoof

Woof Woof Woof

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 August 2009 - 03:57 PM

After hearing that clip, I'm glad I always have friends online who will play or chat with me, whether it be the same game or different. I would never want to hear people like that online, ever.

666277.png

#38 Ninjanickx

Ninjanickx

Posted 03 August 2009 - 04:17 PM

This is in reply to the part of the CAGcast where Wombat gets spammed with bad messages:

I LOVE YOU AND YOU ARE A GOOD PERSON.
Posted Image

#39 MattX66

MattX66

The Pac-Man Skull

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 August 2009 - 04:48 PM

I was on Gears 2 the other day and stuff like that happened to me too because my team won. Friends only is what I do on Live and those messages just blow my mind on how negative and hateful people are. Wombat you're a BADASS MOFO!!!

#40 supersizerice

supersizerice

Rick my barrs

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 August 2009 - 05:00 PM

Those Xbox Live douches should get castrated. Good job getting the spotlight anyway, Wombat!

#41 ChernobylCow

ChernobylCow

Posted 03 August 2009 - 05:10 PM

Wow, those messages are disturbing. In text they are somewhat funny but listening to someone 18 years and younger threaten to beat your ass is just disgusting.

I haven't been on Xbox live recently but there was a casual gaming group that offered to invite me but they said I had to be initiated first which meant that all the regulars called me "$$$" and stuff to see if I could take it and then see if I could reciprocate the "insults". Fuck that. That is the stupidest fucking shit.

Wombat is a grown man with real life day to day responsibilities so I know he doesn't have the time. But I think that all of the threats and racist/sexual derogatory insults should all be reported and those fuckers be banned. I also think that their messages and gamer tags should be posted on the web because by sending those messages they're pretty much publishing that shit.

oh well. Thanks for sharing, wombat.

#42 Kfoster1979

Kfoster1979

Fanboys Suck

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 August 2009 - 05:21 PM

Yep that why I never use a headset. Also both of you are crazy HP & the half-blood prince is the best of the movies so far. Goblet of Fire was the worst hands down; however I have read the books and HBP is my fav book also. Oh well everyone is entitled to thire opinion.

[B]3DS FC 1977-0174-5552
Follow me on Twitter
Posted Image

#43 bsesb2003

bsesb2003

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 August 2009 - 05:21 PM

Unfortunately, what else would you expect from teens with anonymity -- my guess is that these kids are getting picked on at school and have to release their frustrations somewhere -- at least I hope they are teens, sheesh!
[cp][/cp]

#44 aerotive

aerotive

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 August 2009 - 05:22 PM

Hmm this just might move Xbox Live subscribers ahead of youtube commenters in terms of the worst average user.

#45 Viper139

Viper139

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 August 2009 - 05:54 PM

Please stop putting on British accents lol you guys just can't do it. :) ....WOW alot of ass wholes, you should tell major nelson get them banned.

Edited by Viper139, 03 August 2009 - 06:11 PM.

Posted Image Check out my blogs :D

#46 Wombat

Wombat

CAGcast or nothin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 August 2009 - 06:03 PM

Yep that why I never use a headset. Also both of you are crazy HP & the half-blood prince is the best of the movies so far. Goblet of Fire was the worst hands down; however I have read the books and HBP is my fav book also. Oh well everyone is entitled to thire opinion.

exactly we are all entitled to our own opinions, yours just happens to be wrong ;)

#47 Curufinwe

Curufinwe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 August 2009 - 06:23 PM

Please stop putting on British accents lol you guys just can't do it. :)

Agreed. :) Maybe try an Indian accent? They're far easier to do properly.

Curufinwe5503.png? Curufinwe.jpg

#48 Kfoster1979

Kfoster1979

Fanboys Suck

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 August 2009 - 06:28 PM

exactly we are all entitled to our own opinions, yours just happens to be wrong ;)

And I thought we would see a kinder Wombat after his XBL trashing. ;) I agree with your movie reviews 9 out 10 times, but I have to say I think you guys missed it on Potter it was a good cliff notes of the book and might be the best acted one yet. I will agree that there was too much teenage love New York Prep going on, but the things the left in set up the last 2 nicely.

[B]3DS FC 1977-0174-5552
Follow me on Twitter
Posted Image

#49 NegativeZero

NegativeZero

CAGtastic!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 August 2009 - 06:42 PM

Please stop putting on British accents lol you guys just can't do it. :) ....WOW alot of ass wholes, you should tell major nelson get them banned.

I seriously laughed out loud at that part (accents), great stuff.

http://zerofigures.wordpress.com

"He should have those magic b!tches all over his jock" - CheapyD, CagCast #168

#50 NegativeZero

NegativeZero

CAGtastic!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 August 2009 - 06:45 PM

Also, I'm down to swing by D&B NY for a CAG Meetup.

http://zerofigures.wordpress.com

"He should have those magic b!tches all over his jock" - CheapyD, CagCast #168

#51 benjamouth

benjamouth

It's a Bobby Dazzler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 August 2009 - 06:59 PM

Please stop putting on British accents lol you guys just can't do it. :) .....

This, not everyone from the UK is a cockney (I'm guessing thats the accent you're trying to do), Dick Van Dyke couldn't do it and neither can you two ;)

It still saddens me to hear the kind of idiots that are on Live. Good show though guys, I'll stop asking about the Pizza-guy now Cheapy.

EDIT - Thanks for answering my question guys, if anyone cares, the thread I was talking about is the Blockbuster Video thread, it seems to be mostly about flipping now.

Edited by benjamouth, 03 August 2009 - 07:39 PM.

MST3K.gif

the+Woodmeister.pngr3jm5K2gQUCv3J-E0gqcBQ2.gif

#52 ShinAkumA21

ShinAkumA21

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 August 2009 - 07:08 PM

and i thought Nintendo Wii was full of Children nope its the XBL community

#53 Hbomb5

Hbomb5

Cross Border Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 August 2009 - 07:15 PM

These assholes on Xbox Live make me ashamed to be a human being. Microsoft needs to track these people down, take their 360s, and give them to underpriveleged kids. We've given Wombat a bit of crap on CBG, but he generally seems like a good guy and he got a bum deal from this featured gamer stuff.

My theory is that 95% of the world's population is made up of idiots and assholes. There's a reason why aliens haven't visited us- there's no intelligent life here.

BTW, as someone who works special needs kids, your Down's Syndrome act was not cool. At least you don't resort to using "retarded" in every other sentence like you're in middle school. Just watch it next time.
Cross Border Gaming Podcast- http://crossbordergaming.com Discussing the latest games, busting Cheapy's chops, and hating on Jack White. (Blue Orchid sucks!)

Hblog- http://hbombgames.com
The Internet's newest home for gaming news, reviews, commentary, and community.

I am NOT on the glue!

#54 deletion

deletion

Posted 03 August 2009 - 07:20 PM

Oh my goodness man!! i'm just so fired up after hearing all the douches and tards on live sending wombat all those f'ed up messages. I wonder if it's just wombat or does everyone who gets spotlighted recieve those types of messages. it was almost unbearable listening, i had to turn off the podcast. here's hoping that natal will allow users to virtually reach out through live and strangle the immature douches on the other end. that is messed up. do we have a list of names that sent you the messages and let's all just bombard their inboxes with audio recordings of wombats in the wild.

#55 USB Cable

USB Cable

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 August 2009 - 07:29 PM

I hate live ever so much now..... Not because of the service or anything but because of the people on it.... Every single match I run into a Fuck face that just puts everyone down and all that's coming through my headset is people arguing about who likes salty nuts, holes plugged with man parts, various racists topics, etc. It's even worst when it's a team of friends that's play together just to be Fuck faces together. I really hope when the aliens come down to judge us they don't start with live cause we would totally be doomed lol. I rarely get hate messages sent to me over live cause it all gets done during a game and it even bothers me when it's not directed at me. Poor Wombat must be at home with his box of Ice cream listening to these messages. XD I'm totally going to send you a love message (No mo) Wombat and stop letting your wife hear these things young man...... O_O
Spoiler

#56 Blackout

Blackout

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 August 2009 - 07:54 PM

Wombat did anyone at Microsoft warn you that you might be getting messages from everyone on XBL?

#57 AriesDog

AriesDog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 August 2009 - 08:36 PM

Wombat, I know it's more effort then you're willing to put in but, seriously, use the reporting features of Xbox Live. Let's see how those squeeky voiced losers like it when their accounts are suspended. Then they'll haved to face the reality of being outcasts at school that no girls will look at. The community needs to police itself.

#58 kapkorn

kapkorn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 August 2009 - 08:36 PM

Can't you watch netflix on Apple TV? I was able to install the Netflix plugin for Windows Media Center and signed up for a free trial.

Yea you can.

#59 AriesDog

AriesDog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 August 2009 - 08:41 PM

and i thought Nintendo Wii was full of Children nope its the XBL community

Nothing specific to Xbox. Just the internet. As we've seen in forums, comments sections, etc. I cite the Internet Dickwad Theory.
Posted Image

#60 E*Master

E*Master

Cross Border Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 August 2009 - 09:03 PM

This is why I refuse to renew my XBL gold membership. I am not paying 60 bucks Canadian to be called the other F-word and various other homophobic and racist terms. I mean, how can u call a white guy the n word?? I don't get it. Can u guys get Major Nelson to comment on this other than "oh just report them"? on the other hand. I would not like my messages or voice messages on XBL screened.