Strell's Lowball: Slowly sending packages out. Thanks everyone!

Strell

CAGiversary!
Feedback
288 (100%)
End stats so far: 73 unique bidders, 283 items sold, $1534.50 accumulated.

Post 729 has everything listed by name of bidder, what they won, how many items they got, and their current total *BEFORE* shipping prices. I'm still updating it right now, but please check it out when you have a moment.

I am planning on getting absolute totals tomorrow, when I will be checking out information for shipping. Thanks everyone!​

Lowball Sale Concluded
Avast me hearties!

A new galleon appears, rife with the treasure of a thousand seas! Visit Vulgarism's Ship of a Thousand Doubloons and Fish Fries!
And pay tribute to the great Lowball King, dv8mad the Worthy!http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=232411

Everything in the OP should be finalized. Please see the following posts here, here, and here for more information concerning the endgame of the auction.

LAST DAY!!
PLEASE NOTE: DO NOT PM ME IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING THE AUCTION. If I have questions that need answering, *I WILL ASK IN HERE.* Likewise, please DO THE SAME if you have a concern.

Last Updated: 8/16@10:55 PM, up to post 720
Help me make sure everything stays up to date!

NEW ITEMS ADDED! See here (also listed in post 253):

• Marc Ecko's Getting Up Limited Edition (Complete inside tin case) $3 EarthboundX5
  • DLO Leather Folio Case for Zune $1 koretex
  • Guitar Hero Dual Gig Bag (Holds two guitars) $1 dim2192
  • Guitar Hero II Single Guitar Bag (Check the second picture. Also note these are not designed to hold Rock Band guitars, but should accomodate any GH model.) $1 lolwut?
  • Time Crisis 3 Oversized Box with Guncon2 Controller (Includes special AV cable as well but NO game) $3 DrMarioKart
  • Time Crisis: Crisis Zone with Guncon2 Controller (Includes special AV cable as well but NO game) $3 EarthboundX5
  • RedOctane Metal Reload Pedal (High quality, sturdy, heavy, used with Time Crisis games. Not sold/made anymore!) $2 EarthboundX5
  • Gravis Eliminator Aftershock USB Gamepad Controller $1 EarthboundX5
  • Various RAM Sticks (Pulled from older machines.)
    • SMART Modular Technologies 512MB DDR 184-pin RAM DIMM $2 EarthboundX5
    • SMART Modular Technologies 512MB DDR 184-pin RAM DIMM (Pic) $2 EarthboundX5
    • For the above four sticks, I can't determine if they are PC2100/266Mhz or PC2700/333MHz. Different reports from here and here, based on which number I look up off the sticker. I'd guess it is the lower speed PC2100 just to be safe.
    • Hynix 256MB DDR PC2100/266MHz CL2.5 SoDimm [For use in laptops] x2 (512MB Total) (hehehe, "Hynix") $1 EarthboundX5
    • Samsung 256MB DDR PC2100/266MHz CL2.5 184-pin RAM DIMM EarthboundX5
    • SMART Modular Technologies 256MB DDR PC2700/333MHz CL2.5 184-pin RAM DIMM EarthboundX5
    • Infineon 256MB DDR PC2700/333MHz CL2.5 184-pin RAM DIMM x2 (512 MB Total) EarthboundX5
    • (Some Brand) 128MB DDR PC2100/266MHz CL2.5 184-pin RAM DIMM x2 (256MB Total) EarthboundX5
    • Please Note: I have not directly tested any of these, but I am confident they work. They would be useful in an older machine (most likely with relatives or friends) or potentially a media center. They are out of date by today's standards and would only slow down current machines with newer RAM.
  • Empty Game Cases:
    • Gamecube Single Disc x3 $2 Jack
    • Playstation 2 Single Disc x3 (With memory card holder slots) $2.50 Jack
  • Manuals and Coverart (Spoiled because long list. Condition is B+ territory, with wear and tear):
    • Manuals and Coverart (With Cases):
      • Xbox: Project Snowblind
      • Gamecube:
        • Dragonball Z: Budokai
        • Ridge Racer R: Racing Evolution (This is a two-disc case!)
        • Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy
        • Ty the Tasmanian Tiger
        • Mario Party 4 (Kmart Wavebird Bundle Variant)
        • Mario Party 4 (Kmart Wavebird Bundle Variant)
      • Playstation 2:
        • Alter Echo
        • Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits mis0
        • Auto Modellista
        • Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance (Greatest Hits) juvo
        • Batman Begins
        • Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland mis0
        • Haven: Call of the King
        • Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy (Greatest Hits)
        • Kengo: Master of Bushido
        • Kinetica
        • MAGIX Music Maker
        • Mark of Kri
        • NARC
        • Project Eden
        • Rebel Raiders: Operation Nighthawk
        • Silpheed: The Lost Planet
        • SSX (Greatest Hits)
        • Super Bust-A-Move 2
        • Timesplitters
        • Virtual Fighter 4: Evolution (Greatest Hits) mis0
        • Wild Arms 3 newlu
        • XIII
        • Yu-Gi-Oh! The Duelists of the Roses
    • Manuals/Coverarts (Loose):
      • SNES: NBA Jam TE (Manual) juvo
      • PSP: Darkstalkers Chronicle of the Chaos Tower (Manual)
      • Xbox: Mojo! (Manual + Coverart), Tak and the Great Juju Challenge (Manual)
      • Playstation 2:
        • Castle Shikigami 2 (Manual + Coverart)
        • Castlevania: Lament of Innocence (Coverart)
        • eJay Clubworld (Manual + Coverart
        • Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Manual + Coverart)
        • Klonoa 2: Lunatea's Veil cranguy
        • Mad Maestro! (Manual + Coverart)
        • MLB Slugest Loaded (Coverart)
        • Sonic Riders (Manual)
        • Street Fighter Anniversary (Manual)
        • Transformers (Coverart + Manual)
        • X-men Legends (Manual)
        • Yu-Gi-Oh! Capsule Monsters Coliseum (Manual + Coverart)
  • Guides (All are very old and most likely no one wants them, but I figure it's worth listing. Assume normal penny guide wear and tear.):
    • Nintendo 1st Party:
      • Super Metroid $9 DrMarioKart
      • Super Metroid $9 DrMarioKart
      • Starfox Assault (Sealed) phoenix529
      • Starfox Assault (Sealed but plastic has tears) Halo05
      • Starfox Assault (Sealed but plastic has tears)
    • Prima:
      • Mechassault 2: Lone Wolf (Small tear on front cover) elessar123
      • The Urbz: Sims in the City
      • The Urbz: Sims in the City
      • The Lord of the Rings: The Third Age Halo05
      • The Lord of the Rings: The Third Age
      • The Lord of the Rings: The Third Age
      • Champions: Return to Arms The Nephilim
      • Yu-Gi-Oh! The Dawn of Destiny (Sealed) StarKnightX
      • Super Mario Bros 3: Super Mario Advance 4 StarKnightX
      • Super Mario Bros 3: Super Mario Advance 4 EarthboundX5
      • Super Mario Bros 3: Super Mario Advance 4 phoenix529
      • Super Mario Bros 3: Super Mario Advance 4 hero101
      • Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon 2 StarKnightX
      • Def Jam: Fight for NY dim2192
      • Def Jam: Fight for NY StarKnightX
      • Assassin's Creed w/LE Art Book (Sealed) $8 SteveMcQ
      • Devil May Cry 4 elessar123
      • Mario Party 5
      • Army of Two w/Best Buy "Dirty Money" Graphic Novel (Sealed) $1 EarthboundX5
      • Army of Two w/Best Buy "Dirty Money" Graphic Novel (Sealed) $1 dim2192
      • Yu-Gi-Oh! Capsule Monster Coliseum
      • Dragonball Z: Budokai 3 StarKnightX
      • Batman Begins Halo05
      • The Orange Box (Sealed) Halo05 *Tentative $2, just in case
      • The Orange Box (Sealed) The Nephilim
      • The Orange Box (Sealed) dim2192
      • The Orange Box (Sealed) SteveMcQ
    • Brady:
      • Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal StarKnightX
      • The Suffering: Ties That Bind
      • The Suffering: Ties That Bind
      • Baten Kaitos (small tear on back cover) $2 juvo
      • Arc the Lad: End of Darkness StarKnightX
      • Arc the Lad: End of Darkness elessar123
      • Tekken 5 Signature Series
      • Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions $13 DrMarioKart
      • Robert Ludlum's The Bourne Conspiracy elessar123
      • God of War: Chains of Olympus EarthboundX5
      • God of War: Chains of Olympus Halo05 *Tentative $2, just in case
      • God of War: Chains of Olympus The Nephilim
      • God of War: Chains of Olympus fameofdoom666
      • Bully: Scholarship Edition $1 Chakan

Pictures added of overall collection: (Pic 1) (Pic 2) (Pic 3) (Pic 4) (Pic 5) (Pic 6) (Pic 7) (Pic 8)

Three quick hints/suggestions!
  • Make sure you're outbidding someone. I've seen a good deal of bids for items that already have higher amounts.
  • Also, if you bid on something I have multiple of and don't specify who you are outbidding, I'm going to flip a coin/generate a random number/punch an old lady on the street, just something to ensure I'm keeping it level for everyone.
  • Specify the platform if needed! I've got Chu Chu Rocket on both the GBA and the DC, for example, but I can't tell who wants which. :]

Updates to list/answers to questions asked:
  • Samurai Champloo UMDs are a bundle, you get all three for the price you bid (not pay per UMD)
  • Dr. Katz DVDs are a bundle, you get both for the price you bid (not pay per DVD)
  • Removed Sonic Adventure 2 - I actually got rid of this...a week ago? Sorry chimpian and Jack! I saw bids and felt terrible!
  • Zelda (NES) is a gold cart
  • There is no hat with the King of Fighters Maximum Impact Box Set
  • Mario Paint does not come with a mouse
  • My avatar is from the Hot Mario advertising campaign Nintendo ran in Japan when Mario Kart DS came out. He's the French Mario from a commercial that highlighted the worldwide wifi capabilities. You can see the (still hilarious) commercial here! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0LfLk9lLEg
  • Post #77 might be worthwhile reading if you are interested. It concerns a Majora's Mask being sold before auction ending time.
  • Updated with pictures of: Gamecube 1st Party case, PSone Silver 1st case, PS2 Phat Case, Beatmania, and all Majora's Mask games.
  • Decided to bundle the 3DO games. ViolentLee had bid a dollar per game, but I've dropped it to $5 for the whole thing.
  • Added Samurai Champloo DVD Tin picture.
  • Added thread tags. Add some of your own!
  • Dates with me are free, but anything after 11 PM costs extra.
  • Pacman NGPC does not have the cross-ring.

Be ye lookin' for a mighty deal? Then browse me aisles of virtual booty! What we can't keelhaul is your gain! Our barges be full to the brim and cants holds no more pieces of eight! And we we pass our goods onto ye landlubbers!

Summary of rules:
  • Ends on 8/15 at midnight. This means THAT SATURDAY NIGHT. Not late Friday night at 12 AM. Just assume MIDNIGHT ON 8/15.
  • Minimum bid is $1, minimum raise 0f $0.50.
  • Shipping will be scaled as needed. Expect minimum cost of $2, but I'll keep it as cheap as I can (I'm good about that).
  • Highly rated CAGs can be preferential treatment if we negotiate beforehand, but you'll need a lot of feedback and I'll most likely have to dealt with you in the past.
  • Keep your hands out of your pants.
  • Keep your pants out of your hands.

Rules are standard, but here you go:
RULES:
**Payment information!**
This will be revealed when we get to the end of the auction, as suggested by hero101. I will have Paypal Account(s) listed as required.

• Simply type in your max bid for the item(s) in this thread. No PMs. No Emails. Just reply in the forum reply section. This is to keep bids public and to keep my PM box from overflowing as it always does.
  • I will update the first page to reflect your bids as often as possible. Feel free to check the latest bids on the last page(s) if you are unsure of the latest update.
  • Minimum bid is $1.00 - if you win it at that, it's yours plus shipping. If someone bids $5 and you outbid them for $10, you may win the item for your $10 bid and pay your bid plus shipping at the end of the sale.
  • The smallest bid increment is $.50, no $.10 or $.01 bids!
  • Please note that you will be expected to pay the amount you bid plus appropriate shipping if you have the highest offer at the end. Negative feedback may be left for those who choose not to follow through with payment.
  • If you place a bid, you are committing to that item. DO NOT place a bid if you do not intend to keep that bid active. Bid retractions are bad medicine. I understand that sometimes unavoidable circumstances arise. If you are fearful that this may happen, please wait to bid on the last day so you know that nothing unexpected occurred!
  • All bids are welcome (excluding bids from CAGs on my Negative Experience List).
  • CAGs with over 100 positive itrader at 100% are eligible for shipment before full payment if requested. Please ask if you do not feel safe bidding.

Ending the Auction:
This Auction will NOT have a rolling end. It will have a solid end time, which is on August 15th at midnight. THIS MEANS SATURDAY AT MIDNIGHT, OR 12 AM ON 8/16, IF YOU WANT TO THINK ABOUT IT THAT WAY. Not at 12 AM on 8/15! Once I post saying AUCTION OVER - NO MORE BIDS ACCEPTED, that is it and nothing further will count. On the final day, I will be updating the thread with countdown times to make sure everyone knows when it is ending. For the record, I am in Central Time. The auction will close at that time.

Time Zone Adjustments:
  • Pacific (West USA) = 10 PM
  • Mountain = 11 PM
  • Arizona (Because Arizona is weird) = Variable, mostly just for yunkie's sake
  • Eastern = 1 AM

If enough ask, I can extend it to midnight on the west coast, but for right now the above times stand.
I'm not a big fan of sniping, so I will please ask that you try to place decent bids early. I will not outright ignore snipe bids, but it will make everything easier for everyone.

Payment:
Payment will only be through Paypal OR Money Orders (with very few exceptions dependent on your feedback/how active you are/how long you've been here/etc). Please contact me beforehand if you feel that a special circumstance is in play and needs to be negotiated.

Shipping:
I will be shipping via USPS with delivery confirmation and will get the cheapest option. If bumping up shipping to first class or priority is only a few cents more, I'll eat the cost. You can request to NOT have a DC#, and thus save on shipping, but this again is dependent on your feedback and status here. Shipping will be scaled as required - so if you buy multiple items, I'll group them together as best I can. Expect a minimum of $2 for shipping no matter what, with bigger items costing more as required.

Nintendo Entertainment System (NES):*Cart only with black sleeves
  • 1943 $1 EarthboundX5
  • Double Dribble
  • Jaws EarthboundX5
  • Jeopardy! Junior Edition
  • The Legend of Zelda (Gold cart) $4.50 ky181
  • Wizards and Warriors 3 $1 Jack

sneslogo.jpg
Super Nintendo:
*Cart only unless specified
  • Bill Lambier's Combat Basketball (with manual) $1 jbroush99
  • Castlevania IV $8 playing_poker
  • Clayfighter (with manual) $2.50 EarthboundX5
  • Jurassic Park $1 ctclements
  • Killer Instinct (with manual) $6 flare1185
  • Lawnmower Man (with manual) $1 kipz
  • Mario Paint (cart only, no mouse)
  • Mechwarrior 3050 (writing on cart) EarthboundX5
  • Monopoly
  • Mortal Kombat II (with manual) $2 flare1185
  • Riddick Bowe Boxing $1 Shaq-Funaki
  • Starfox $4 EarthboundX5
  • Street Fighter II $2 flare1185
  • Super R-Type $1.50 kipz
  • Accessories:

n64.gif
Nintendo 64:
  • Kirby 64 (cart only, stickers and writing on carts) $3 DrMarioKart
  • Kirby 64 (cart only, stickers and writing on carts) $2 Rozz
  • Pilotwings 64 (cart only) $3 Shaq-Funaki
  • Perfect Dark (cart only) $1 SL4IN
  • Rocket: Robot on Wheels (cart only, sticker is in bad shape) $1 Blade
  • A note regarding the condition of the the Majora's Mask games:
    I have numbered each according to what I'd grade their condition, with 1 being the best and 6 the worst. I want to stress that they are all in amazing condition, and that even if you got the "worst" one, you're still getting an absolutely near mint copy. Because Arakias bought one, he's getting what I considered the best one, which I think is fair given the circumstances. I am very OCD about the condition of the things I own, and take very good care of them, so you can trust me when I say something looks excellent. If this were to cause problems or if someone was not happy with their copy upon receiving it, I would be more than willing to find an amiable solution, so long as you are willing to work with me. From a collector's standpoint, these are in unbelievable condition, and if you are putting them on a shelf, you'd never know of the tiny imperfections. If you are buying it to play, you're also getting an awesome game. I have attempted to highlight the issues with the following pictures, but generally you can't even tell in them unless I've pointed them out. Bottomline is that everything is absolutely incredible. If anyone needs clarification, please let me know! Thanks guys!
  • For reference, here was the #1 Majora.
  • #2 Zelda: Majora's Mask CE (Pic 1) $40 Vinny
  • #3 Zelda: Majora's Mask CE (Pic 1) $35 SteveMcQ
  • #4 Zelda: Majora's Mask CE (Pic 1) (Pic 2) *Note slight dent/wear and tear on left front edge $35 phoenix529
  • #5 Zelda: Majora's Mask CE (Pic 1) (Pic 2) (Pic 3) (Pic 4) *Note two small runs in plastic and slight dent on top edge $22 tbassett
  • #6 Zelda: Majora's Mask CE (Pic 1) (Pic 2) *Note the slight damage on top left corner $30.50 Doomstink
  • Accessories:
    • Nyko ThunderPak (Rumble/Memory Pak Hybrid) $2 Blade

:gc: Nintendo Gamecube:
  • Fifa Soccer 2003 $1 jbroush99
  • Harry Potter: The Chamber of Secrets $1 jbroush99
  • Metal Arms: Glitch in the System $2 DrMarioKart
  • Midway Arcade Treasures $3 DrMarioKart
  • Pokemon Colosseum Bonus Disc (with Jirachi) $14 EarthboundX5
  • Star Wars Rogue Squadron 3: Rebel Strike Preorder Disc $1 ejamer
  • Timesplitters 2 (Player's Choice) $1.50 Blade
  • Zelda: Ocarina of Time (with Master Quest) (Open/Mint/Complete) $14 DrMarioKart
  • Zelda: Ocarina of Time (with Master Quest) (Open/Mint/Complete) $14 Mad D
  • Accessories:
    • 1st Party Carrying Case (Pic 1) (Pic 2) (Pic 3) $2 ejamer
    • 1st Party Component Cable (Loose, mint) $34 ejamer
    • 3rd Party RFU Adapter (Works for older systems as well) $1 Mad D
    • E3 2002 Program (Pic 1) (Pic 2)
    • Intec Gamecube Battery (Black) $1 EarthboundX5
    • Intec Gamecube Battery (Platinum) $1 FrankSki
    • Intec Gamecube Battery (Platinum) $1 ejamer
    • Intec Gamecube Battery (Purple) (These are meant to make the Gamecube portable...a ha ha ha.) (Pic of Platinum) $1 EarthboundX5

:wii: Nintendo Wii:
:ds: Nintendo DS:
  • Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow (Original Coverart, sealed) $30 Alastor
  • Metroid Prime Hunters: First Hunt (Demo, cart only) $1.5 mr_btw
  • Accessories:
    • 1st Party Soft Blue Silcon System Wrap/Protector (DS Lite) (Amazon link to a starter kit, but skin can be seen in it) $2 playing_poker
    • 1st Party Black Carrying Case, Backpack style (Amazon link, mine is all black) $2.50 SteveMcQ
    • 1st Party White Carrying Case (Pic 1) (Pic 2) (Pic 3) $1 koretex
    • 1st Party Rumble Pak (Sealed) $1 EarthboundX5
    • Hori DS Lite Play Stand (Please see spoiler note)
      I ordered this stand from Play-Asia (the same one CheapyD uses when he studies Japanese!). When it arrived, I found that it was missing a bracket piece that would keep the system in place. I asked for an exchange, but Play-Asia agreed to send me a second stand without me returning this one. Since the stand is fully functional, I have attached some soft foam to it in order to hold a DS Lite in place. This effectively makes the stand completely usable, if a little lacking in presentation. Please see pictures here, here, and here in order to get an idea of what I am talking about. Again, the stand completely works, and I know it would be highly useful for anyone.
      $1.50 Mad D

gba.gif
Gameboy Advance:
  • Animal Crossing e-Reader Cards: Doc, Yuka, Samus's Suit (Pic 1) (Pic 2)$2.50 EarthboundX5
  • Chu Chu Rocket (Sealed) $13 DrMarioKart
  • Final Fantasy 1 & 2: Dawn of Souls (Sealed) $10.50 62t
  • Harvest moon: Friends of Mineral Town (Sealed) (Pic 1) (Pic 2) $20 Vinny
  • Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories $11.50 dallow
  • Konami Collector's Series: Arcade Advanced $3.50 dallow
  • Monster Rancher Advance 2 $2.50 DrMarioKart
  • Namco Museum $3.50 playing_poker
  • Onimusha Tactics $2 DrMarioKart
  • Shaman King: Master of Spirits $5 dallow
  • Shaman King: Master of Spirits 2 $6 Jack
  • Sigma Star Saga (Sealed) $4 mis0
  • Sigma Star Saga (Sealed) $6 dallow
  • Zelda 2: Adventure of Link Classic NES Series $4 Bragarb07 (cart only)
  • Accessories:
    • Intec Battery Pack + Wall Charger for use with original GBA, purple color EarthboundX5
    • Intec GBA Game Cases (Purple, Orange, Pink), each holds one game
    • Interact GBA Light/Speaker Set
    • Nyko Car Charger for use with GBA SP/DS $1 FrankSki
    • Pink Game/Cart Cases (each holds two GBA games) X23
    • White Game/Cart Cases (each holds two GBA games) x18
    • Picture of both Pink/White cases, Picture with games inside

ps1.gif
Playstation:
  • Blaster Master: Blasting Again $1.50 EarthboundX5
  • Brave Fencer Musashi $15 Shady3011
  • Devil Dice (CD + Front Insert, no instructions or back insert) $3 jousley
  • Dragon Valor (Sealed) $12 62t
  • Dragonball Z Ultimate Battle 22 $4 Nightfox31
  • Final Fantasy Origins (Non-GH, Sealed) $20 backseatdog
  • Gundam Battle Assault 2 (Sealed) $9 DrMarioKart
  • Legacy of Kain Collector's Edition Bundle (Blood Omen, Soul Reaver, Fighting Force) $9 DrMarioKart
  • Megaman X4 (Sealed) $8.50 EarthboundX5
  • Megaman X5 $8 cranguy
  • Megaman X6 (Sealed) $8.50 EarthboundX5
  • Metal Slug X $20 SL4IN
  • One Piece Mansion $4 Bragarb07
  • Point Blank 3 (Sealed) $8 DrMarioKart
  • Point Blank 3 (Sealed) $8 DrMarioKart
  • Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure $16.50 EarthboundX5
  • Road Rash 3D (Sealed) $8 DrMarioKart
  • RPG Maker (Complete but poor condition, disc and two manuals) $1 Frankski
  • Silent Bomber (CD only) $7.50 Doomstink
  • Soul of the Samurai
  • Street Sk8er 2 (CD Only) $1 Rodimus
  • Syphon Filter (GH)
  • Tail Concerto (Sealed) $25 elessar123
  • Vanark $1.50 Jack
  • Longbox Games: Majority are "mostly" sealed - plastic wrap has small rips
    • A-Train $4 Jack
    • Descent (sealed) $10 Doomstink
    • Descent (sealed) $9 DrMarioKart
    • Descent (mint) $1.50 kipz
    • Descent (mint) $3 Halo05
    • Descent (mint) $2 EarthboundX5
    • Kileak: The DNA Operative (Overall poor shape) $1 jbroush99
    • Magic Carpet $2.50 jousley
    • NBA Shootout (Sealed) $1 jbroush99
    • PGA Tour '96 $1 jbroush99
    • Tecmo World Golf: Play 101 Courses in Japan $1 jbroush99
    • Wipeout $4 Jack
  • Accessories:

:ps2: Playstation 2:
  • Beatmania w/controller (Pic 1) (Pic 2) (Pic 3)$19.50 DrMarioKart
  • Castle Shikigami 2 $5 Shady3011
  • Digital Devil Saga (Deluxe box set, sealed) (Pic)$56 newlu
  • Fantavision (Sealed) $3 ZerotypeX
  • Growlanser Generations Deluxe (Sealed) (Pic 1) (Pic 2)$65.50 newlu
  • King of Fighters: Maximum Impact Double Box Set (Game is sealed, DVD is not, includes the cardboard dust cover, no neat Terry hat) $7 Rozz
  • Kingdom Hearts (Metallic cover) $13 lilboo
  • Megaman X7 $3 backseatdog
  • Metal Slug 4 & 5 $5 flare1185
  • Okami $10 mis0
  • Persona 3 (Original, comes with soundtrack, artbook, carboard sleeve box) $22 flare1185
  • Ring of Red $3 mis0
  • Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne (Pic) $20 DrMarioKart
  • Suikoden 3 $10 mis0
  • Wipeout Fusion $4 mis0
  • Demos and Jampacks Bundle**Take them all!**:
    • $1 StarKnightX
    • Front Mission 4 Playable Demo (in sleeve)
    • Dragon Quest 8 (Sealed)
    • Dragon Quest 8 (Sealed)
    • Jampacks: Both Summer and Winter editions for 2002 and 2003 (4 total, Sealed)
    • Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault
    • Namco Transmission Vol.2
    • Square-Enix Sample, Vol. 1: Drakengard (Sealed)
  • Accessories:

:psp: Playstation Portable:
Sega Genesis:
  • System Bundle: Revision 2 with RFU and power hook-ups, 2 1st Party Controllers, 1 3rd Party Programmable Controller $8.50 Shaq-Funaki
  • Games (all cart only):
    • Altered Beast $1.50 Shaq-Funaki
    • Best of the Best Championship Karate $1 jbroush99
    • Hardball
    • John Madden Football
    • Lethal Enforcers
    • Menacer (please note this requires the "Enforcer gun" controller)
    • NFL Football '94 Starring Joe Montana $1 JJSP
    • NHL '94 (EA Sports) $1 ViolentLee
    • Phantasy Star 2 $3 dodgeme
    • Sonic 2 $1 Bragarb07
    • Sonic 3D Blast $1 Bragarb07
    • Sonic and Knuckles $2 dodgeme
    • Sonic Spinball $1 Bragarb07
    • Sports Talk Football Starring Joe Montana

dclogosmall.gif
Dreamcast:
  • Bomberman Online (Sealed) $6 DrMarioKart
  • Carrier (Sealed) $7 DrMarioKart
  • Chu Chu Rocket (Sealed) $5 tbassett
  • D2 (Sealed) $24 DrMarioKart
  • Daytona USA (Sealed) $9 DrMarioKart
  • King of Fighters Evolution $3 tbassett
  • Maken X (Sealed) $7 DrMarioKart
  • Ooga Booga (Sealed) $4 tbassett
  • Phantasy Star Online Ver.2 (Sealed) $4 tbassett
  • Plasma Sword (Sealed) $12 DrMarioKart
  • Resident Evil: Code Veronica $4 Nightfox31
  • Samba de Amigo (Sealed) $9 DrMarioKart
  • Sega Sports: Tennis 2K2 (Sealed) $1 Rozz
  • Speed Devils (Sealed) $4 DrMarioKart
  • Wetrix+ (Sealed) $2 EarthboundX5
  • Worms World Party (Sealed) $8 DrMarioKart
  • Accessories:
    • 1st Party White Controller $2.50 Blade
    • 1st Party White VMU (no cover) $2 chimpian
    • 1st Party White VMU (no cover) $1.50 SuppaMan

Sega Gamegear BUNDLE **Not dividing this up!** $20 kipz
  • Pictures added: (Pic 1) (Pic 2)
  • System (missing one battery cover) with 5 games:
    • Columns
    • Land of Illusion starring Mickey Mouse
    • Paperboy 2
    • Sonic the Hedgehog
    • Sonic the Hedgehog 2
    • Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (no clue how I ended up with two copies)
      [*]All but Paperboy 2 have instructions, but no box
      [*]All have small plastic carrying case
  • Carrying Case
  • Instruction manual for system
  • Promotional Pamplet

:xbox: Microsoft Xbox/360:
  • Blinx 2: Masters of Time and Space (Sealed, but case and coverart are damaged) $2.50 EarthboundX5
  • Blinx: The Time Sweeper (sealed) $1 EarthboundX5
  • Breakdown (Sealed) $2 LaraCroftsLeftBoob (You lose again, Righty!)
  • Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay (Sealed) $1 dim2192
  • Crimson Skies (wear and tear on case) JJSP
  • Jade Empire $3 Fire_Thief
  • Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance $1 dim2192
  • Soul Calibur 2 (wear and tear on case) $1 jbroush99
  • Star Wars: Clone Wars & Tetris Worlds Pack $2 Phil
  • Tenchu: Return From Darkness (Sealed) $2 IvanHood
  • Toejam and Earl 3: Mission to Earth (Sealed) $10 JJSP
  • Unreal Championship (PH, sealed) $1 StarKnightX
  • Yager (Sealed) $1 StarKnightX
  • You're In the Movies with XBL Vision Cam (Sealed) $11 SteveMcQ
  • Accessories:
    • 360 Hard Drive Transfer Kit (Disc and adapter) $16 skylinersx
  • XBox Live Arcade Codes (XBLA Codes):
    • Robotron 2084 $2.50 EarthboundX5
    • Uno $1.50 EarthboundX5
  • Accessories:
    • Xbox 360 Best Buy Promotional DVD (in paper sleeve) x2

NeoGeo Pocket Color BUNDLE **Not dividing this up!** $40 EarthboundX5
  • Bundle includes blue camo system and the following games:
    • Faselei!
    • Fatal Fury: First Contact
    • King of Fighters R2
    • Metal Slug: 1st Mission
    • Neo Turf Masters
    • Pac-man
    • Puzzle Link
    • Samurai Showdown! 2
    • SNK Gals Fighters
    • Sonic the Hedgehog: Pocket Adventure
  • *Games have plastic cases, but no manuals/boxes/etc, no cross-ring
  • Pictures!: Bundle, Close Up of NGPC, Another close up

3DO Games: (all in a large CD case, disc only unless specified) **Decided to bundle this** $18 Doomstink
  • Burning Soldier (with instructions)
  • FIFA International Soccer (with instructions)
  • Gex (with instructions)
  • Iron Angel of the Apocalypse (with instructions)
  • Pebble Beach Gold Links (with instructions)
  • Primal Rage (with instructions)
  • Return Fire (with instructions)
  • Return Fire: Maps O' Death Expansion (with instructions)
  • Road Rash Instructions only (no game)
  • ShockWave: Operation Jumpgate (with instructions)
  • Space Ace (with instructions)
  • Starblade (with instructions)
  • Total Eclipse (with instructions)
  • Wing Commander 3 (with instructions)

disque.gif
DVDs:
  • Dr. Katz Seasons 1 and 2 Bundle $9 jousley
  • Forever Knight DVD Set Season 2 (Sealed) $5 OldSchool77
  • Ladykillers (FS) $1 dim2192
  • Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl (2 Disc CE, WS) $1.50 soonersfan60
  • Samurai Champloo Vol. 6 SE Tin (Sealed) $3 Vulgarism
  • Samurai Champloo Vol. 6 SE Tin (Sealed) (Pic) $4 spike32
  • Simpsons: Treehouse of Horror (Halloween compilation) $5 GogetaSS4
  • Snatch (WS) $1 playing_poker
  • Sampler/Promo discs:
    • Warner Bros Fall 2005 TV Sampler
    • IGPX Sampler

musiclogo.jpg
CDs/OSTs:
All complete in good to mint condition, please ask
  • Alice in Chains: Nothing Safe $1 MrNEWZ
  • Black Crowes: Greatest Hits 1990-1999 playing_poker
  • Collective Soul: 7even Year Itch, GH 1994-2001 (slightly warped due to sun, worked last time I checked, but sort of wonky...freebie?) $1 Phil
  • Massive Attack: Mezzanine $2 dim2192
  • Phantom Brave OST $1.50 MrNEWZ

Computer/PC:
  • Logitech Wireless DJ Music System (stream MP3s/Internet Radio to external source, such as a TV; part of the box got destroyed - see here) $9 Lightning Bolt
  • ATI Radeon X1650 Pro (512 MB DDR2, X16 PCI Express) (Sealed) $13 DrgnAK
  • Darwinia (Not a full box, but one of the smaller budget ones you see at Target) $3 jousley
  • Neverwinter Nights (Original, boxed, sealed, has wear and tear) $1 dim2192
  • Zork Nemesis (All disks, case, instructions, journal book, NO box) $1 spike32
  • Microsoft Works Suite 2004 (Encarta, Streets 7 Trips, Money, Works, Word, Picture It!) $2.50 EarthboundX5
  • Full Throttle with Dark Forces 3 Level Demo [CD only] $10 OldSchool77
  • Incipio Travel Charger Kit for Asus eeePC 700/701 $1 mbradley1992
  • USB Logitech WebCam Model Number: V-UH9 (includes manual) $3 EarthboundX5
  • 4x PC Power cords (for monitors/systems) of varying lengths
  • iRiver SlimX CD Player iMP-350 (AC Adapter, Battery Pack, Remote, Manual) $5 visual_death
  • Canon Digital Camera Battery Charger + Battery. Battery is Lithium Ion, labeled NB-3L. Battery charger says "CB-2LU" on it, for SD100/SD10 Digital ELPHs and some others. $6 dragonjud

Promotional/Other Items:
  • 50 Pack of d_skin CD Protectors (on CD spindle) $2 EarthboundX5
  • Destroy All Humans! Big Willy Unleashed Bobblehead (Pic) $1 EarthboundX5
  • Megaman 9 Press Kit (Complete but opened, has a tear alongside bottom) (Pic 1) (Pic 2) (Pic 3) $45 EarthboundX5
  • Texas Instruments TI-86 Graphic Calculator (Guidebook, USB Adapter for software upload/download included) (Pic 1) (Pic 2) $29 snakelda
  • Lance Armstrong Yellow Rubber "Livestrong" bracelent
  • Phoenix Wright Statuette/Figurine - Miles Edgeworth (foot is broken, would be quick fix) (Pic) $1.50 kipz
  • Gundam Wing Playing Cards (full set, has plastic case, a little on the Bishōnen side) (Pic)
  • Chik-Fil-A Cow Plush: Chik-Fil-A 2006 Bowl Edition (Pic) $1 chimpian
  • Pez Star Wars Walmart Limited Edition Pez Set (Sealed, but there are rips in the plastic wrap, see here) $3.50 soonersfan60
    • Includes: Death Star, Boba Fett, General Grievious, Darth Sideous, Darth Vader, R2D2, Chewbacca, Yoda, C3PO

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='hero101']$1 for the lobster in your pants...:cool:[/QUOTE]

Yer thinkin' of the wrong lowball, ye scurvy dog!

I think this is an amazing list, just confused, as you dont have [Zelda: Majora's Mask CE (Sealed) x6 **Make Offer] broken out, but you do have two separate lines for [Shaman King: Master of Spirits
# Shaman King: Master of Spirits 2] does that mean someone is bidding on all six of the Zelda at once?

• Blaster Master: Blasting Again $1
  • Brave Fencer Musashi $1
  • Devil Dice (CD + Front Insert, no instructions or back insert)$1
  • Dragon Valor (Sealed) $1
  • Gundam Battle Assault 2 (Sealed) $1.50
  • Legacy of Kain Collector's Edition Bundle (Blood Omen, Soul Reaver, Fighting Force) $1

[quote name='Arakias']I think this is an amazing list, just confused, as you dont have [Zelda: Majora's Mask CE (Sealed) x6 **Make Offer] broken out, but you do have two separate lines for [Shaman King: Master of Spirits
# Shaman King: Master of Spirits 2] does that mean someone is bidding on all six of the Zelda at once?[/QUOTE]

Fixing.

I ported this out from my old TL and there's a few small hiccups here and there. :]

Zelda: Ocarina of Time (with Master Quest) (Open/Mint/Complete) $1

Strell, you should do a blog to advertise your low ball sale. Also, you should put a link in your signature.

Kingdom Hearts - $1
Persona 3 (Original, comes with soundtrack, artbook, carboard sleeve box) - $1
D2 (Sealed) - $1
Samurai Champloo Vol. 6 SE Tin (Sealed) - $1

[quote name='hero101']
Strell, you should do a blog to advertise your low ball sale. Also, you should put a link in your signature.[/QUOTE]

Will do so. Probably make a nice picture for everyone to click on.

Probably make a blog post as well, even if I'm not really the bloggin' type.

[quote name='Vulgarism']By the way, just out of curiosity, is that Kingdom Hearts GH or black label?[/QUOTE]

Black label with the metallic front cover art. Very pretty to look at.

[quote name='hero101']Zelda: Ocarina of Time (with Master Quest) (Open/Mint/Complete) $1[/QUOTE]
I want to bid $1.50 on the copy that is more mint than the one Hero is bidding on.

How'd you get two copies?

Beatmania w/controller - $1
Digital Devil Saga (Deluxe box set, sealed) - $5
Kingdom Hearts (Metallic cover) $2
Okami - $1
Persona 3 (Original, comes with soundtrack, artbook, carboard sleeve box) $5
Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne - $5

[quote name='Mad D']I want to bid $1.50 on the copy that is more mint than the one Hero is bidding on.

How'd you get two copies?[/QUOTE]

First off, rofl.

Second, I'm not sure. And yes, that does scare me.

/goes back to working on sig image as suggested by hero

[quote name='Strell']First off, rofl.

Second, I'm not sure. And yes, that does scare me.

/goes back to working on sig image as suggested by hero[/QUOTE]

Maybe you could make a lobster image. Just don't make a crab image. Otherwise, I will say that you have crabs.

Wait a minute, you have the worst color the NeoGeo Pocket Color came in. Argh!
Whatever, $10 stands.... for now.

• Zelda: Ocarina of Time (with Master Quest) (Open/Mint/Complete) $1 notwen ===> dv8mad $6
  • Megaman X4 (Sealed)$1
  • Megaman X5$1
  • Megaman X6 (Sealed)$1
  • NeoGeo Pocket Color BUNDLE$10

Updated up to 33.

And then dv8mad joined in. :] So I'll fix those up.

Question: Let's say I have two of something, and both had bids at the same price. Someone comes in and bids a higher price. How do I choose who gets knocked off from the original bids? I ask because Mad D bid $1.50 on one of the Zelda GC Collections, and both hero and notwen had a bid of $1. I chose hero over notwen. Should I just make it random? Flip a coin?

Edit: Ahhh. I let the bidders themselves choose? Seems kinda dastardly, which is how I likes it.

Thanks for the bump, johnny!

Edit 2: Updated to this post!

Zelda: Majora's Mask CE - $3.50

Silent Bomber (CD only) - $3

Digital Devil Saga (Deluxe box set, sealed) - $6
Growlanser Generations Deluxe (Sealed) - $14

Battery: 3.6V 1800mAh (PSP Phat) - $3.50

D2 (Sealed) - $3
Plasma Sword (Sealed) - $6

NeoGeo Pocket Color BUNDLE - $17

NHL '94 - Genesis - $1

Killer Instinct 1$
Resident Evil: Code Veronica 1$
Zelda: Ocarina of Time (with Master Quest) (Open/Mint/Complete) x2 7$
Digital Devil Saga (Deluxe box set, sealed) 6$
Persona 3 6$
Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne 6$
Beatmania w/controller 1$

Need to update prices I got confused with all the bids going on :p

Got ViolentLee and flare's in.

Flare, a lot of the things you put a buck on have previous higher bids. Just a heads up.

Edit: People is goin too fast for me. :p /gets back to work

$1 - Nyko ThunderPak (Rumble/Memory Pak Hybrid)

$1 - Zelda 2: Adventure of Link Classic NES Series (cart only)

$8 - Zelda: Ocarina of Time (with Master Quest) (Open/Mint/Complete)

lol yea i just realized that after i post cuz i had it type like 2 hrs ago but didn't post it til now but after editing hopefully i outbid some of them if not please update prices so i know :p Metal Slug 4 & 5 1$

Final Fantasy Origins (Non-GH, Sealed) - $1
Beatmania w/controller - $3
Digital Devil Saga (Deluxe box set, sealed) - $8
Persona 3 (Original, comes with soundtrack, artbook, carboard sleeve box) - $7
Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne - $7
Suikoden 3 - $1
Wipeout Fusion - $2
ATI Radeon X1650 Pro - $2
Texas Instruments TI-86 Graphic Calculator - $2

Megaman 9 Press Kit - $1
Pokemon Colosseum Bonus Disc (with Jirachi)- $1
Sega Gamegear BUNDLE- $1