Amazon DS Games Under $10- A couple of good ones

With my eca, Rock Revolution would $5.60 with free shipping since I have Prime. It has some good songs for my taste.

[quote name='Masterkyo']Nothing for me. I did picked up Gunpey 3-4 week ago with another cheap game to get free shipping :)[/QUOTE]

Awesome game ^___^

[quote name='Joda84']With my eca, Rock Revolution would $5.60 with free shipping since I have Prime. It has some good songs for my taste.[/QUOTE]

don't lose your integrity

[quote name='sublime90']which ones are the "couple of good ones"?[/QUOTE]

Gunpey definitely, the rest are up for debate, lol. I like Jam Sessions and Elements of Destruction, but those will be a toss up for most people.

Gunpey is atrocious. The game itself is nothing special, neither good nor bad, but it is eye-bleedingly and ear-splittingly ugly. There are much better puzzle games that won't make you wish for icepicks and earplugs.

Jam Sessions is good if you know what you're getting. It's a virtual guitar, not a game in any sense.

Elements of Destruction is kind of neat, but not for everyone. The multiplayer is amusing, but you need multiple carts.

Isn't New Zealand Story Revolution a sequel to Kiwi Kraze? I found it to be a pretty fun NES game so I'm wondering if anyone can vouch for how the sequel holds up to the original.

Rock Rev on the consoles is absolute trash, I can't imagine the DS version is any better.

Jam Sessions, as someone mentioned, really isn't a game. Something I wish someone had mentioned back in the day before I purchased it ;)

Gunpey is a great game. When I first picked it up, I couldn't really get into it for the first hour or so of playing it. But once I got a feel for the game, I realized just how great it actually was. Definitely an excellent game for people who need to pad out those couple extra bucks for free shipping.

[quote name='poker360']don't lose your integrity[/QUOTE]

I enjoy them cause I didn't join the "I Hate Mainstream"club.

Also, Amazon gave me the $5 mp3 promotion credit for this purchase. Under $.75 for the game technically.

bread's done
Back