Feedback
1 (100%)
want
- dirt 2 for xbox 360

have:
- shadowrun
- fallout 3
- oblivion

i also have street fighter 4 collectors edition which includes the bonus movie (the ties that bind) game disk, and crimson viper action figure for $40

i accept paypal and will not ship international i also do hand to hand trade but must be in queens, ny

I also give out invitation for lockerz.com let me know if you want one VISIT MY THREAD FOR LOCKERS YOU WILL BE ABLE TO GET MORE INFO http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=235359

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ohboy10451']how much for orange box?[/QUOTE]

since its been old and scratch free i will let you decide but no less than $15
but i also accept ms points

[quote name='epiciller1']since its been old and scratch free i will let you decide but no less than $15
but i also accept ms points[/QUOTE]

i'll stick to eBay. Under $15 & mint

[quote name='jcp42877']i've got a MINT Oblivion GOTY edition..what do you offer?[/QUOTE]

well i usually do hand 2 hand trade in ny but i will give a thinker on this one.

hey man I just saw your post in my thread, cool, I live near Liberty avenue too. Unreal 3 is yours for $15 if you want it (local pick up).

I have MA-FIA too. Not complete just game and discs in case. Hell, I can copy and send it to for shipping (I don't think there is DRM) This was one of the last games I played on PC back in the day.

bread's done
Back