Swagbucks + Points2shop = very easy ways to make money (with proof)

dwb6

CAGiversary!
Feedback
38 (98%)
I am willing to exchange refs, just pm me

get many different things for free by just earning points. you can earn points by playing games or by completing offers. most offers require very little work. The prizes available to choose from are almost endless since there ordered from amazon.com. you can also play the spin&win game every time you complete an offer which gives you a chance to win extra points

Proof i have actually gotten stuff

AV cords for my wii
GetAttachment-4-1.jpg
Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare
GetAttachment-3-1.jpg
Black Microsoft recharge pack
GetAttachment-5-1.jpg

this is exactly like google or bing but you earn swagbucks just for using it. you then use the swagbucks to buy things like amazon gift cards, ipods, video games and much more. i have already gotten $50+ dollers in amazon gift cards. they have just made the site better by changing how many swag bucks you can earn.

proof i have actually gotten stuff (its only a screenshot of the amazon giftcards i have gotten since there only virtual)

Amazon Giftcards
Screenshot2010-02-28at22106AM.png

If you have any questions, feel free to post them here or send me a PM (PM preferred)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='cronohl']Ill try this out can you gimme a invite code for lockerz[/QUOTE]

sure can, but i need ur email address to be able to since its the only way of inviting ppl. and thank you for posting on my forum topic, its about time someone did.

So how legit is that website? I've tried websites where you needed referrals and it just ends up being a bunch of websites that want your credit card to "try" their product.

your missing out........you really are....seriously....you are....im not kidding.........seriously im not....

sign up for xboxfaces.com if your interested in a free $25 gamestop GC or a 1600 MS point card (click pic on front page)

[quote name='csidegamer']Just signed up for swagbucks via your link. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

no, thank you. you have also made the first reply to this thread other than me. congrats :)

bumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbump

bread's done
Back