Dragon Age: Origins - Gen. Discussion & Info

• Please log in to reply
1056 replies to this topic

#1051 The Crotch

The Crotch

I was famous and I was powerful.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2012 - 06:16 PM

good god this game just goes on forever... I think I messed something up, is it still possible to shag Leliana if you haven't done her personal quest after the landsmeet has started?

I... think you can, yeah.

Leliana's a little buggy, anyway. I think if you get her approval too high, a certain dialogue option disappears, and you need to lower it again in order to get it back.

Just... don't finish the landsmeet until you've made sure. And if you've already finished the landsmeet, don't go back to Redcliffe.

EDIT: Dammit, Ryuu.

Posted Image

#1052 nasum

nasum

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2012 - 08:04 PM

I just went back to an earlier save and did it then went back to the later on in the game. Somehow I doubt having shagged would alter the endgame if she's at 100% fawning over me.

Finally beat the damn thing too.
Spoiler

Booted up Darkspawn Chronicles and damn are the nerd points in that annoying as hell... It's taken me almost 3 hours to get through what equates to less than half an hour of actual game time since I'm babysitting all my thralls to get their approval all the way up. Then I hit a bug so I have to go back to a previous save from about an hour or so earlier.

I did manage to grab DA2 from Gamefly for $13. I've heard that it's much shorter and more arcadey than whatever mix of button mashing and strategy you want to call DA:O.
3DS Buddy Code 2767-0055-5245 send a pm with your code if you add and I will return the favor
XBL - Nasum2

#1053 chubbyninja1319

chubbyninja1319

Cheap asses be like...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2012 - 02:22 PM

Didn't want to start a new thread for this, but the anime titled Dragon Age: Dawn of the Seeker is looking darn good!

http://www.toplessro...gon_age-ier.php

Chubbyninja1319.png
~<{ Whatever we were before, we are now the Inquisition }>~

#1054 Ryuukishi

Ryuukishi

The electrifying confusion

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2012 - 02:27 PM

That does look pretty sweet. I hope we see more of Cassandra in Dragon Age III.

ETA: Preorder price for the Blu-Ray on Amazon is only $16.99, not bad.

Edited by Ryuukishi, 09 March 2012 - 02:37 PM.

Ryuukishi634.png Ryuukishi634.jpg f7b9bd594fe9ca11e2a28b479ca21d4c_96ab1df

#1055 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2013 - 05:48 PM

Sorry for the Monster Reborn being played here, but a question.

If you install the DLC from UE and play with a vanilla disc, will that work? More curious about the PS3 version as I have access to a copy of that and the PS3 copy of Origins is $5 at GS for PUR members through the 28th. Thanks in advance.

#1056 chubbyninja1319

chubbyninja1319

Cheap asses be like...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2013 - 10:48 AM

I don't see why that wouldn't work. Once on the system, meaning downloaded from the UE disc or online, it'll work with the core game.
Chubbyninja1319.png

#1057 chubbyninja1319

chubbyninja1319

Cheap asses be like...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2013 - 02:55 AM

With all things Mass Effect moving on, the latest comic series in full swing and the World of Thedas book just released, I decided to jump back into a replay of DA:O.

Man, time hasn't been kind to DA's visuals, that's for sure. But I'll be damned if this game isn't fun to play. I'm just putzing with some of the origins I didn't play the first time around.

By the way, that World of Thedas book......wow. It's a frikkin tome of crazy deep information. I got the biowarestore exclusive edition w/ the signed litho and it's an amazing piece. The quality is through the roof. Even at $80, I recommend it if you are a collector.
Chubbyninja1319.png